* Specify time intervals
* Specify distance intervals
* Cell phone tower or GPS satellites
* Log to GPX, KML, CSV or NMEA files
* Shows a notification
* Imperial display units
* Auto start on boot
* Auto send to email/FTP/DropBox/Google Docs/OpenStreetMap/OpenGTS at intervals
* OpenStreetMap - upload GPS traces
* Dropbox - upload GPX/KML/ZIP/TXT
* Google Docs - upload GPX/KML/ZIP/TXT
* OpenGTS - auto send or upload points
Bugs, feature requests, questions - please submit them to github.com/mendhak/gpslogger (issue tracker).
Translations - submit to http://crowdin.net/project/gpslogger-for-android/invite
GPSLogger is not a MyTracks replacement. MyTracks is meant for short use (as it has a lot of features running), GPSLogger is meant to last a long time.
A data connection is used by this app only if you use auto-email or OpenStreetMap or Dropbox features.
Although the app allows 0 second frequencies, it is not recommended as the recording and logging is happening very fast; this could cause instability/hangs. Try 1-3 seconds instead.
If there's a feature that you feel the app should have, you can submit a feature request on the github site.
***Explanation of permissions:
Storage - reading and writing files to the GPSLogger folder on your SD card
Network communication - used when uploading the files (Dropbox, Openstreetmap) or sending emails or authorizing you with Dropbox, Openstreetmap
Your location - used to determine your GPS or tower based location
System tools (automatically start at boot) - used if you choose to start GPSLogger on bootup
Your accounts - used when authorizing against Google Docs and when uploading to Google Docs
Activity recognition - to recognize when phone is still and to pause logging
Most icons kindly provided by icons8.com
* Display tracks on a map
* Import from Google Drive or import a local file
* Show various graphs about the track
* Elevation over time, elevation over distance, speed over distance, speed over time, distance over time.
* Show various stats about the track
* Elevation, speed, time and distance stats
* Waypoints will appear on graphs if they have enough metadata (elevation)
I created this as I wanted a 'portable' version of the app to view my progress after a day of trekking.
Serves as a companion app to GPSLogger for Android.
Inspired by the excellent UTrack and GPSVisualizer.com online tools.
Does not actually require write access, it is forced by Google Maps.
Alternatively, you can donate bitcoins to 1ArYCJf8pvwELiCSGerih5NQrczLJQdJpY
This is also serves as an unlocker for certain GPSLogger editions
Help you to find your cell phone where it is in real time. To see maps must be registered in Central de Angeles/TaxinTime plattform.