With hue, you’ll see light in a whole new way. It lets you set the ideal lighting for every occasion. It’s clever, intuitive and connected. It‘s a whole new experience.
We call it PERSONAL WIRELESS LIGHTING.
Hue lets you express who you are, through the way you light your home.
Hue can be wherever you want and you can access it whenever you want. Any room. Any space. All wirelessly, through your smart device.
At its heart, hue is a lighting solution for the home. It’s functional and practical. But it can also be emotive and inspiring. It’ll change the way you think about home lighting. Forever.
Philips hue starter pack (bulbs + Bridge; Bloom + Bridge; Iris + Bridge; LightStrips + Bridge). Single bulbs, Friends of hue lamps, and hue tap can then be added, up to a maximum of 50 products per Bridge.
with Philips Zoom.
The Philips Zoom virtual teeth whitening app for
Android lets you see how pearly white your
teeth can be with Philips Zoom. Flash your smile
for the camera or whiten an existing photo,
either way you’ll love the transformation. Once
you’ve completed the Philips Zoom experience,
check out your options for teeth whitening and
learn more about how Philips Zoom works. Then visit
us at ZoomWhitening.com to search for a Philips
Zoom dentist near you.
- Whiten new or existing photos
- Precise smile detection for natural looking photo enhancements
- Shade simulation based on professionally used VITA shade guide
- Adjustable shade simulation for realistic treatment expectations
- Share photos via email, Facebook and Twitter
- Save photos to your Android Phone
- Comprehensive information on teeth whitening.
Recommended for Android phones, not intended to be used on Tablet devices.
To access the ActiveLink app, you’ll need an ActiveLink account (available through Weight Watchers). For full functionality, use the ActiveLink 2.0 Activity Monitor, which syncs wirelessly via Bluetooth Smart.
• Know how many activity PointsPlus® values you’ve earned each day: Your activity data is continuously updated in the app via Bluetooth (ActiveLink 2.0) or each time you connect your Activity Monitor to a computer.
• See predictions of when you’ll reach your Base Line and activity goal.
• Learn how well you slept and how much sleep you really need.
• Receive reminders to get moving if you’ve been inactive for a while and if your ActiveLink 2.0’s battery is running low. You’ll get a congratulatory notification when you’ve reached your Base Line and activity goal, plus motivational messages along the way.
• Forgot to enter Sleep mode or are using an older version of ActiveLink? Don’t worry; you can enter your sleep times manually, directly in the app.
• Lost your monitor? Bluetooth will help you find your ActiveLink 2.0 if you’ve misplaced it.
Learn more about the Activity Monitors and the ActiveLink Experience at www.getactivelink.com.
• Makes sharing content from your PC, smartphone or tablet easier than ever before
• One finger operation – how’s that for simple?
• Best music experience: enjoy music on a good system or movies and photos on the big screen
• Best movie experience: play movies from your tablet or PC and make it into a cinematic experience
• Supports all other Philips SimplyShare compliant products#
• Can work with other DLNA compliant products
• Note: requires activation code (included with selected Philips SimplyShare products)*
US English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
* Note that an activation code is provided for free with selected new Philips products. Without this code, this app will not work.
# Functions offered are product dependent.
From personalized shaving advice straight from the experts, to salon-like recommendations on which styles would suit you best, an extensive how to shave and how to style section and photo-realistic previews of beard styles directly on your face.
Whether you like a daily clean shave, are a beard styling pro or planning to trim your first style ever, you will find the Grooming app a valuable friend to have.
Grooming app features:
• Personalized shaving advice, tailored to your beard and skin
• Professional style advice; beard or mustache recommendations just for you
• Photo-realistic previews of over 20 beards and mustaches, directly on your face
• Comprehensive how to section with expert tips, tricks and tutorial videos
• Extensive gallery of beard style information for ultimate inspiration
• Interactive product guide, to help you explore our innovative new shavers
Do a quick assessment of the hair growth and skin sensitivity across your cheeks, jawline, mouth and neck, and the Grooming app provides you with customized expert shaving advice based on your face, beard and skin characteristics. The Shaving Guide also comes with comprehensive and easy to follow how-to videos and useful, easy-to-browse tips and tricks.
Curious what you would look like with a different beard style? Try over twenty different beards or mustaches directly on your face with the Photo-Realistic Style Preview feature, simply by taking a photo with your smartphone or tablet.
Or take the professional style advice for a salon recommendation on which styles would suit you best. Based on your facial features, beard growth and lifestyle preferences, the Grooming app’s state-of-the-art algorithm, designed with professional barbers and international style experts, tells you the best facial hair styles for you.
New tips, new videos, new trends
The Grooming app is regularly updated with new tips for how to shave, how to trim and how to style based on the latest trends from the world of male grooming.
Shave and style with confidence
So want to get the most out of your beard trimmer, razor or shaver? Had enough of razor burn and a dry skin after shaving? Or want to see how you’d look with a goatee, handlebar mustache or stubble? Download the free Grooming app and look and feel your best – always.
The Grooming app is compatible with Android-operated smartphones, including among others the Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S5, Google Nexus 5, LG G2, Sony Xperia Z2 and HTC One M8.
For more information about the Philips Norelco Grooming app: http://www.philips.com/groomingapp.
For more information about the conditions of use of the Philips Norelco Grooming app: http://www.philips.com/c-dam/b2c/support/Conditions_of_Use_Grooming_App_USA.pdf
With the Airfryer you can make nearly anything – and fast. From fried chicken to French fries to breakfast muffins. Frying with less oil, without the mess.
The Airfryer’s ability to fry, roast, bake and grill your favourite dishes makes it almost too good to be true: that is, until you’ve tried it.
We hope you will find inspiration to cook tasty meals in an easy and healthy way.
This app gives you:
- 200+ tasty recipe cards for each Airfryer model HD922X, HD923X, HD924X
- picture guided recipes
- useful tips and tricks
- tutorial videos
- shopping list feature
- full product and accessory range overview
- help and support section
* Compared to fresh fries prepared in a conventional Philips fryer
Download the free Brush Busters App and let's get brushing!
- Brush Busters detects when you are brushing your teeth and when you are not. (When using a Philips Sonicare toothbrush)
- Choose between two different characters to help you learn how to brush your teeth.
- Unlock tons of cool brushing rewards.
- Create custom rewards or to boost your kid's motivation in brushing their teeth.
- Track your kid’s brushing behavior with the in-app calendar.
- In-built timer helps your kids achieve the recommended 2 minutes brushing time.
- Brush Busters can be used with any toothbrush but for the best experience we recommend the Philips Sonicare for Kids.
Brush Busters is compatible with Android 2.3.3 and up.
Do you lack energy sometimes?
• Spend lot of time indoors with little or no daylight?
• Experience dips at certain times of the day, for example after lunch?
• Finding it difficult to stay awake in the evening?
• Difficult to get up without an alarm clock?
• Lower energy and mood in the darker days of the year?
Philips GoLite Blue energy lights use the natural power of daylight to improve your energy levels, alertness and mood, so you can perform whenever you need to.
Today’s busy modern lifestyles demand peak performance all day long — but even the fittest person suffers energy crashes or lows, particularly when deprived of natural daylight, such as in an office in winter.
Daylight is essential to well-being and keeping fit and energized throughout the day — just like healthy nutrition and regular exercise.
However, typical room illumination varies between 300 and 500 lux, while outdoor light measures about 1,500 lux on a cloudy day, to 100,000 lux on a sunny day. Especially on the darker days or when spending most time indoors, some extra light could help us
to feel more energized.
GoLite Blue mimics the natural energizing power of daylight on a bright sunny day, stimulating special receptors in the eye that trigger the body’s natural response to sunlight. Use this energy light whenever you need to charge up and energize: to get going in the morning, reboot after lunch, or maintain sustained energy levels throughout the day.
The energy light app helps you to:
• create your own energy program, tailored to your personal needs
• get insight into the positive effect of light on your energy level, alertness and mood
• set reminders and use GoLite Blue at the best time of day for your personal energy needs
• Explore both indoor and outdoor products
• Quickly search for lighting solutions by name, type, brand, catalog number, family code or keyword.
• Share information and imagery with colleagues and customers
• Access specification sheets and installation information on the go
• Save your favorites for easy reference
• Make project notes within the app and share with others
Imagine seeing the lights you've chosen in your very own home as 3D images.
Imagine being able to see how they'll look before making your final decision.
Imagine being able to play around your favorite lights by scaling them or adjusting their position.
All this and more in the comfort of your own home.
Conceived by the team at Philips Home Lighting, this is an easy-to-use Lighting app that lets you drop
in a variety of lights from the latest Home Lighting collection, showing up as 3D lights against your
home backdrops, or against one of our pre-set background images.
Goodbye guesswork, hello inspiration!
*All rights reserved. Philips Home Lighting products showcased are retailed in Asia Pacific and subject to country, store and stock availability.
Developer: Philips Consumer Lighting, Asia Pacific Region"
This app is an inspirational starting point for the professional Lighting industry. The app contains Philips’ complete professional lighting portfolio and showcases interesting projects and lighting solutions from around the world.
- Over 100 lighting projects in different application areas such as outdoor, office, industry, hospitality, retail, healthcare and entertainment. Every project contains multiple images and videos, allowing you to see the project from every angle.
- All professional lighting products are included, ranging from luminaires, lamps, lighting systems and lighting controls. You can browse the selection without being connected to the internet - all content is embedded in the app.
- Hotspots: The project images contain hotspots, which reveal the lighting products and/or solutions that were used to create the lighting effect. Tapping on the hotspot brings you directly to the product and/or solution details.
- Share: You can share the products you like with your colleagues or post them on Twitter and/or LinkedIn
- Favorite list: Add your products to your favorite list and share this with your colleagues and friends. You can always revisit your list as a source of inspiration or use it as a running list of ideal products for your next project.
- Where to buy: The where to buy function allows you to locate the nearest distributor in your country/region/city
- Product leaflets: When connected to the internet, you are able to download all product leaflets and link directly to the website to view all the technical specifications.
- The app works offline as well
We simply enhance life with light
Human life revolves around light. Our sleep/wake cycles follow patterns of the sun, light affects our mood, improves our well-being, and enables us to experience and achieve more. It is a vital part of making our lives fuller, more productive and safer. Philips Lighting focuses on innovative ways of using light to simply enhance people’s lives where they live and work – in the home, at school, at the office, in shops and public places, as well as on the road.
Recognizing how resource conservation and climate protection will play an increasingly significant part in human health and well-being, we pay special attention to maximizing the effect of lighting while minimizing the energy required to produce it.
Meaningful innovative solutions
At Philips Lighting, we observe behavior and listen to people—our customers, consumers and stakeholders—to ensure that we address their real needs and aspirations in life. Together with architects, lighting designers, city planners, public authorities, and consumers in their homes, we seek to create meaningful innovative products and solutions which simply enhance people’s lives with light
What are LEDs is a platform with a swipe-able mechanism that allows people to learn about the basics of LEDs.
The benefit in the LED basics is a section where people can learn about the benefits of the LED technology.
Quiz is an interactive quiz that tests your knowledge of LED basics.
Glossary is an interactive mechanism that allows us to learn about LED terminology.
Videos is a dynamic environment which is frequently updated with videos about LEDs and interactive webinars.
eBooks this section is equipped with e-books with in-depth information on LEDs.
Philips Smart Air App shows realtime air quality information in Chinese cities and in combination with the Philips Smart Air Purifier, it lets you to track and control indoor air quality. Directly control the air purifier from your smart phone, see real-time air level information and receive air alerts when air quality reaches unsafe levels so action can be taken.
• Show real-time indoor air particle level as measured by the Philips smart air purifier
• Outdoor air quality information from more than 1200 monitoring stations for over 200 cities
• Location based outdoor air quality tracking shows the air quality from the nearest monitoring station
• Detailed weather information per city that includes temperature, wind, humidity, hourly forecast and 5 day forecast
• Map displaying detailed outdoor air quality in China
• History view of both indoor and outdoor air quality
Control air quality with Philips Smart Air Purifier:
• Control the Philips smart air purifier (sold separately) with the app: Turn on/off, select different fan speeds, timer, scheduler,
• Receive alerts when air quality reaches unsafe levels for both indoor and outdoor air quality
• Air filter status overview in app and receive alerts when to replace
• Control the Philips smart air purifier via the app from anywhere as it works on 3G, 2G and Wi-Fi
Philips Smart Air Purifier that works with the Philips Smart Air app
• Smart Air purifier with Philips VitaShield professional filtration system
• Philips VitaShield IPS is a class-leading filtration technology that is proven to act on many of the causes of unhealthy air in the home. Its multi-layer filter system diminishes airborne particles like pollen, PM 2.5, viruses, bacteria, formaldehyde and TVOCs like toluene.
• Wi-Fi enabled so it can be controlled via 3G, 2G, and wifi
• 6 settings in fan speed
• Silent mode reduces fan speed noise and turns lights off
• Child lock prevents unintended changes in settings
• Create easily weekly schedule air timer
• 4 colour LED indicators show air quality level clearly
Key benefits app for Mini300 LED gen2 are:
- Wireless management of luminaires via Bluetooth from Smartphone or laptop
- Status and settings can be read from the floor - no more lift is needed to change settings of luminaire
- Scheduler build in the luminaire to customize your settings via app
- Create, view and edit own settings luminaire and send configuration to the luminaires. App also allow share configuration with other installers.
- App allow to read power consumption, work time in different light level, number of sensor activation, date of luminaire installation, etc.
Thanks for different mode of sensor which you are manage by app, you can quickly & easily manage settings for:
1. Fixed output mode – regulated light output (from 10 to 100%)
2. Movement detector unit – you are able to change settings of light output, diming level, fade in/out time, delay time.
3. Photocell – switch on/off luminaire base on threshold. Keep same light level during sunrise / sunset. Extra savings thanks to natural lighting.
4. Scheduler mode – allow to program different mode of works during week and time.
• Overview of the Philips exhibition stand
• Details about each area
• Built-in QR scanner for quick info on the spot
• Live Twitter feed
• Note taking function
• Access to your personal user area
Deze app is een inspirerend beginpunt voor de professionele verlichtingsbranche. De app bevat Philips’ complete professionele verlichtingsassortiment en illustreert dit met interessante projecten en verlichtingsoplossingen van overal ter wereld.
- Meer dan 100 verlichtingsprojecten in verschillende toepassingsgebieden zoals buitenverlichting, kantoren, industrie, ziekenhuizen, winkels, gezondheidszorg en amusement. Elk project bevat meerdere afbeeldingen en video's die u in staat stellen het project vanuit elke hoek te bekijken.
- Alle professionele verlichtingsproducten zijn erin opgenomen, uiteenlopend van armaturen en lampen tot verlichtingssystemen en lichtregelsystemen. U kunt de selectie doorzoeken zonder dat u verbonden bent met het internet: de hele inhoud is opgenomen in de app.
- Hotspots: De projectafbeeldingen bevatten hotspots die de verlichtingsproducten en/of -oplossingen aanduiden die werden gebruikt om het verlichtingseffect te realiseren. Aantikken van de hotspot brengt u rechtsreeks naar de gegevens over het product en/of de oplossing.
- Delen: U kunt de producten waar uw voorkeur naar uitgaat delen met uw collega's of ze versturen via Twitter en/of LinkedIn.
- Favorietenlijst: Voeg uw producten toe aan uw favorietenlijst en deel deze met uw collega's en vrienden. U kunt altijd terugkeren naar uw lijst als inspiratiebron of hem gebruiken als referentielijst met ideale producten voor uw volgende project.
- Waar te koop: Via de functie 'waar te koop?' kunt u de dichtstbijzijnde dealer in uw land/regio/stad vinden.
- Productleaflets: Als u verbinding hebt met het internet kunt u alle productleaflets downloaden en een directe koppeling met de website maken om alle technische specificaties te bekijken.
- De app werkt ook offline.
Wat wij doen, is het leven verbeteren met licht
Het menselijk leven draait om licht. Onze slaap/waak-cycli volgen de patronen van de zon; licht beïnvloedt onze stemming, verbetert ons welzijn, en stelt ons in staat meer te beleven en te bereiken. Het is een wezenlijk onderdeel dat onze levens rijker, productiever en veiliger maakt. Philips Lighting concentreert zich op innovatieve manieren om licht te gebruiken voor het eenvoudig verbeteren van de levens van mensen, waar zij ook wonen en werken: thuis, op school, in kantoren, in winkels en openbare ruimten, en op de weg.
We onderkennen dat behouden van grondstoffen en bescherming van het klimaat een steeds belangrijkere rol spelen in de gezondheid en het welzijn van mensen. Daarom besteden we speciale aandacht aan het maximaliseren van het effect van verlichting en het tegelijk minimaliseren van de energie die vereist is om dat te realiseren.
Zinvolle innovatieve oplossingen
Bij Philips Lighting observeren we gedrag en luisteren we naar mensen (onze klanten, consumenten en belanghebbenden) om te verzekeren dat we ons richten op de echte behoeften en ambities in hun levens. Samen met architecten, verlichtingsontwerpers, stedenbouwkundigen en overheden, en met consumenten in hun woningen, zoeken we naar het realiseren van zinvolle innovatieve producten en oplossingen die eenvoudig de levens van mensen verbeteren met licht.