- Custom icons and names to Shortcut Tiles.
- Icon Picker for Apex/Nova/Go/Adw icon packs.
- Change desktop and tiles' attributes directly by fast settings
- Page scroll animations
- Click on back key to exchange home page and current page
- Fast page changing by pressing on left-bottom and moving
- Pinch 2 fingers inwards over the desktop to edit desktop pages
- Create numbers of shortcuts to the screen in one time from app drawer in selection mode
- AppWidget resurrection after reloading data. (4.1.1+requested
- Powerful color panel.
- Change tile to any size.
- Shortcut Folder.
- Editable start page clock.
- Hide tiles.
- Appearance changing.
- Performance optimization.
- Scrollable Wallpaper.
Arikui Launcher requires Android 4.0.3 or later (I'm so sorry that the project is base on API 15... (;>_<;)
android 4.0, different, desktop home screen, simple, light, fake Windows phone tile style, metro UI, art gallery, cool, smooth, tiny, small
Google Nexus 3
Galaxy S III i9300
Arikui Launcher is an simple and light launcher. People can peek and show their photos and images in it easily. It's very interesting and enjoying for people (such as me ☆(・ω< )) to decorate theirs desktop with lots of pictures. And, certainly, I'll go on coding to make it more practical and highly active. Wish you'll enjoy it !(＾▽＾)
( TДT) : Finally, Arikui Launcher is still a poor guy right now (such as me ☆(・ω< )). And it is just developed by only me, so if you have any idea about how to make it better or you have some mockup to show me, contact me by email or G+.
( TДT) : Finally finally ! All small Pictures in those screenshots showing on the graphic assets are found from website, so all of them are *NOT* contented inside Arikui Launcher !