Make sure to hit the share button or the tweet button!
Completely new design, and this is for Android 4.0+
Sorry for the long awaited update, this is a donate version and is ad free for now. The proceeds will pay for developer devices and hosting.
Mingle with users and developers at RootzWIki.com
Read front page through our app now.
This is an all new design!
Based on TapaTalk 4.0
*Quotes do not look correct on both Tapatalk and RootzWiki app.
50% off until Ad supported version is released.
THIS WILL NOT ROOT YOUR PHONE. BEFORE YOU RATE LOW, CHECK THE SUPPORT THREAD.
Thanks for supporting us!
RootzBox is a new utility from RootzWiki that is designed to help users with all their flashing and root needs. The application is currently in early beta, which means there will be bugs, and the application is not nearly complete.
Goals of RootzBox:
-Focus on integration with RootzWiki
-Don't re-invent the wheel. We will support other devs and link back to their apps
-Include a few "must-have" tools for users' daily needs
- basic functionality: copy, paste, delete, multi-select, zipping, viewing text
- shortcuts to folders on desktop
- view and copy MD5 of files
- FUTURE: multi-tabs, ability to explore zip files
-Collects the output of the logcat, uploads to a website and sends you back a short-url for sharing with a dev or friend
- FUTURE: view recently uploaded logs, more sharing options, logcat viewer
LCD Density Wizard
Build Prop Editor
- Backup/Restore functionality
- Descriptions of important properties
- FUTURE: add more properties (and suggest some)
- 3 styles, scroll through newest news on your launcher
- updates every hour
Please note: this is a beta. There will be bugs and updates will be frequent. New features will be added with future updates, along with bug fixes. Please send us reports of any logs. Here are some of the new features we've got planned:
- RW Wiki integration
- Online file repository for devs to upload kernels, themes, and mods and give users ability to browse/download/flash on their phone
- RSS feeds for forums
- Wallpaper manager
- Font manager
- and many many more features planned!
To report bugs, request features please check this support thread: http://bit.ly/H9HXyN
Follow @romanbb or @rootzwiki for any help or questions.