SoundTracking now includes a lock-screen & home-screen widget, as well as YouTube clip playback support, and more improvements! Whether you’re out with friends at a party, walking outdoors with your headphones on, or just hanging out with the radio on, the SoundTracking app now allows you to easily share your favorite jam. Beginner tip: start by posting your "Song of the Day" or what music is "Now Playing".
* Available now for 7” Android tablets
* Discover and play music videos with friends - When listening to someone’s shared music moment, you can now view the song’s Youtube music video inside the SoundTracking app (not sending the user outside to the Youtube app)
* Widget for your phone’s home screen - Quickly identify and share what song you’re listening to, right from your locked homescreen.
* Song dedications and tagging - Whether you’re dedicating a song to a friend or you’re listening to a song with them, you can tag your friends and they’ll receive an automatic notification about it. (Hint: Birthdays!)
* Trending Nearby - Discover new music and soundtrackers right in your own city and neighborhood using the Nearby view in the Trending section.
* Faster music identification with improved album cover images.
* Powerful new music search engine - Search over 26 million tracks by song title or artist name and get instant results as you type.
* Social Networks integrated with our Android app: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Foursquare
* Music services now integrated with our Android app: Youtube, Spotify and RDIO
Using Universal Image Loader (c) 2011-2013, Sergey Tarasevich