* Retrieving your mobile boarding pass
- Once registered, you'll get your personal MeeTicket e-mail address
- When using online check in, on your airline website, choose to retrieve your boarding pass by « e-mail » and use your MeeTicket e-mail address (ending with @meeticket.com)
- Automatically and in a matter of seconds your boarding pass will be loaded into your MeeTicket Application and the original email sent by your airline will be forwarded to your regular email address.
* At the airport
- Because you have no time to waste at the airport, MeeTicket will display your flight status automatically at app launch.
- From the flight status screen, see if your flight is on-time, which gate to go and access your boarding pass(es) easily
- Your boarding pass will be displayed even if there is no available network
- The boarding pass will be displayed full screen and will allow you to pass security gates and boarding gates without a glitch (IATA specifications: QR code / Aztec / Datamatrix).
- Display size is optimized for reading (scanning) the code (the MeeTicket).
- Trip informations is also displayed for the airline staff to read.
- Automatic sleep mode is de-activated while you are showing your boarding pass.
MeeTicket processes boarding passes as they are issued by the Airlines. So you don't need to worry; they will work as good as if they were displayed in airlines own App. And more than often they will be displayed in a better quality thanks to MeeTicket storage and display optimizations. And you will need one App only for all your trips !
* MeeTicket : more! more ! more!
- Are you traveling with your family or friends?
Centralize all your boarding passes by loading them all on one single phone. All you need to do is use the same e-mail address each time you are retrieving them from your airline's website.
- Do you like to be on the safe side ? Have a MeeShare attitude!
Arriving at the Airport with a battery-dead phone is rare but it does happen sometimes … If you are traveling with friends or colleagues, you can share your boarding pass with them on one or more mobiles. That is "MeeShare".
MeeShare can also be used simply to share your trip infos with anyone by SMS or email.
- For Facebook & Twitter fans out there
Tell your friends and your followers that you are about to board! On the day of departure let MeeTicket post automatically the message you defined along with your trip infos on selected social networks.
- Free Time
Getting bored while waiting at the airport? See if some of our partners' offers might be of interest to you. It's all here in the Free Time tab! Offers are refreshed regularly.