Steadfast Innovation, LLC
Turn your device into a virtual whiteboard or give presentations in a class, meeting, or conference by wirelessly casting to a TV/projector (e.g. using Miracast, Chromecast). Export notes as PDFs or images, then share them with others or store them in the cloud!
Papyrus is vector based - keeping your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device. You can erase entire letters and words quickly with the stroke eraser tool, or just parts of words with the true eraser tool. The selection tool allows you to change the color and thickness of your handwriting and even resize a drawing whenever you want without any loss in quality.
Papyrus takes special advantage of active pens on capable devices to provide natural, pressure sensitive handwriting. Just write with the pen and erase with your finger!
Papyrus is designed to be both powerful and simple to use, allowing you to take notes quickly and efficiently.
Help us translate Papyrus at http://translate.papyrusapp.com
• Featured App in Google Play
• Category Honorable Mention for Productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/Ji9dCS)
• Popular Choice Award in the Dual Screen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/J7uT0B)
• Take notes naturally with a pen and erase with your finger on active pen enabled devices (e.g. Galaxy Note devices with S Pen)
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus on non-active pen devices (e.g. Nexus 7)
• Vector graphics engine
• Multiple paper types (e.g. blank, ruled, graph) and sizes (e.g. infinite, letter, A4)
• Undo/redo, select, move, and resize
• Change the color and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
• Organize notes within notebooks (long press, drag and drop)
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Import, crop, and resize images
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, etc.
• Samsung Multi-Window support
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
• Present notes on a secondary display (Android 4.2+)
• PDF Import - Easily write, draw, and markup on PDFs with all the powerful features available with a standard note. Also includes highlighter tool!
• Tool Pack - Adds a highlighter tool, a "true" eraser tool (erase parts of strokes), shape tools, and a text tool
• Cloud Backup - Backup/restore and export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
Google Play for Education customers can install both this app and the Papyrus EDU License app to unlock all premium features for the current academic year. See http://goo.gl/KS2P84
Information about active pen devices: http://goo.gl/6BRJy
Explanation of required permissions: http://goo.gl/q5f8Y
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at email@example.com with a description of the bug!
We would love to hear any feedback or feature requests you have at http://feedback.papyrusapp.com.
Interested in beta testing? Please fill out this form: https://goo.gl/oIOmKD
¹These features are available via in-app purchasing. Your support keeps us innovating!
S Pen Launcher is designed for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Note 10.1, and Galaxy Note 8.0. Unfortunately the original Galaxy Note does not have an S Pen detachment sensor.
• Automatically launch an app or shortcut when you detach your S Pen
• Show app launcher when you detach your S Pen
• Dismiss app launcher when you attach your S Pen
• Add app launcher shortcut to use without detaching your S Pen
An explanation of each permission required by S Pen Launcher can be seen here: https://spenlauncher.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/183527
Please check out our feedback site at https://spenlauncher.uservoice.com. You can submit feature requests, contact support, and read the FAQ.
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the bug.
S Pen Launcher is a product of Steadfast Innovation. Our mission is to provide products and services that make the most of the latest advancements in technology. We are committed to providing the best experience to our customers. We would love to hear from you!
Google Play for Education customers can use this app to make bulk purchases of the Papyrus premium features. This license app is essentially a subscription for the 2015-16 academic year. It is provided because Google does not currently support in-app or subscription purchases through Google Play for Education.
You must install both Papyrus - Natural Note Taking and this Papyrus EDU License 2015-2016 app on each device.
If you have any questions about this license app or using Papyrus with Google Play for Education, please contact us at email@example.com.
For bugs or technical support of Papyrus, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or view http://feedback.papyrusapp.com.
Getting out of bed has never been easier! What better motivation to get up than your wallet?
Pay Per Snooze is based on the Android KitKat Clock application and contains a clock, alarm, timer, and stopwatch. When your alarm goes off, either dismiss it and get up, or use one of your precious snoozes. No snoozes left? Purchase a snooze pack (5, 20, or 100 snoozes) or simply get out of bed!
We hope Pay Per Snooze will help you start your day. If you snooze...you lose!