Steadfast Innovation, LLC
Papyrus is a natural handwriting note-taking app that you use just like paper, but with the flexibility and advantages of modern technology. With Papyrus, you can go beyond paper!
Papyrus allows you to take handwritten notes on your Android device using either an active pen (e.g. Samsung S Pen), passive stylus, or your finger. The vector graphics engine keeps your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device, while the simple and intuitive user interface allows you to take notes quickly and efficiently!
We'd love to hear your feedback and feature requests at http://feedback.papyrusapp.com.
• Featured App in Google Play
• Category Honorable Mention for Productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/Ji9dCS)
• PDF Import - Easily write, draw, and markup on PDFs with all the powerful features available with a standard note. Also includes highlighter tool!
• Tool Pack - Adds a highlighter tool, a "true" eraser tool (erase parts of strokes), shape tools, and a text tool
• Cloud Services - Backup/restore and export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
• Take notes naturally with a pen on active-pen enabled devices
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus (non-active pen)
• Vector graphics engine
• Undo/redo, select, move, and resize
• Change the color and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Multiple paper types and sizes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
• Organize notes within notebooks (long press, drag and drop)
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Image import, crop, and resize
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, and other services
• Samsung Multi-Window support
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
Active Pen Device Exclusive Features
• Pressure sensitive pen for more natural writing
• Write with the pen, erase with your finger
• Hold pen side button for selection or quick flick gestures (undo/redo and tool/color popups)
• Use pen eraser to erase strokes or shapes
Active Pen Device support includes
• Samsung Galaxy Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8.0, Note 10.1, Note 10.1 2014 Edition, and Note Pro (S Pen)
• HTC Flyer, HTC Jetstream, HTC EVO View 4G (HTC Scribe Pen)
• Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet
Information about active pen devices: http://goo.gl/6BRJy
An explanation of each permission required by Papyrus can be seen here: http://goo.gl/q5f8Y
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the bug.
Papyrus is a product of Steadfast Innovation, LLC. Our mission is to provide products and services that make the most of the latest advancements in technology. We would love to hear from you!
¹These features are available via in-app purchasing. Your support keeps us innovating!
S Pen Launcher is designed for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Note 10.1, and Galaxy Note 8.0. Unfortunately the original Galaxy Note does not have an S Pen detachment sensor.
• Automatically launch an app or shortcut when you detach your S Pen
• Show app launcher when you detach your S Pen
• Dismiss app launcher when you attach your S Pen
• Add app launcher shortcut to use without detaching your S Pen
An explanation of each permission required by S Pen Launcher can be seen here: https://spenlauncher.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/183527
Please check out our feedback site at https://spenlauncher.uservoice.com. You can submit feature requests, contact support, and read the FAQ.
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at email@example.com with a description of the bug.
S Pen Launcher is a product of Steadfast Innovation. Our mission is to provide products and services that make the most of the latest advancements in technology. We are committed to providing the best experience to our customers. We would love to hear from you!
Getting out of bed has never been easier! What better motivation to get up than your wallet?
Pay Per Snooze is based on the Android KitKat Clock application and contains a clock, alarm, timer, and stopwatch. When your alarm goes off, either dismiss it and get up, or use one of your precious snoozes. No snoozes left? Purchase a snooze pack (5, 20, or 100 snoozes) or simply get out of bed!
We hope Pay Per Snooze will help you start your day. If you snooze...you lose!