Swisscom (Switzerland) Ltd
A single app for all your communications:
- Free phoning and texting to other iO users
- Unlimited chatting with other iO users
- Invite up to 100 friends to a group chat
- Sharing of pictures, videos, locations, contacts and more with other iO users
Make «iO Out» calls free of charge:
- Call practically any number in Switzerland, Europe, Canada or the United States *
- Texting to all of your worldwide contacts who don’t yet have iO *
Call Switzerland free of charge:
- Unlimited phone calls to the Swiss fixed and mobile network – even from abroad *
Protect your privacy:
- No use is made of your personal address book
- Communication is secure and encrypted
- All sensitive data remain in Switzerland
- To use iO, you need to have an Internet connection via WLAN or a mobile data network (3G/LTE).
- The Internet connection is not included and usage may incur additional costs.
- An Internet connection via a mobile data network (2G/3G) may result in impaired voice quality, especially at train stations, on trains or in cars.
*) For Swisscom customers only
Jetzt haben Sie die ganze Welt von bluewin.ch immer mit dabei. Mit der Funktion „Meine Themen“ personalisieren Sie Ihre Bluewin App ganz einfach nach Ihren Interessen. Live TV und viele exklusive Videos und Bildgalerien aus den Bereichen News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Gesellschaft, Sport und Digital verwandeln Ihr Handy zum ganz persönlichen multimedialen Device.
Die wichtigsten Funktionen im Überblick:
„Meine Themen“ – Personalisierung leicht gemacht
Mit der Funktion “Meine Themen” können Sie die Bluewin App ganz einfach auf Ihre persönlichen Bedürfnisse anpassen und bleiben automatisch an Ihren Lieblingsthemen dran.
So funktioniert es:
Markieren Sie aus den unterschiedlichsten Themen Ihre Favoriten und schon entsteht Ihr ganz persönlicher Newsticker.
Jedes Mal, wenn es Neuigkeiten zu Ihren Lieblingsthemen gibt, erhalten Sie den Artikel automatisch in „Meine Themen“.
Und wenn Sie wollen, können Sie auch ganz einfach die Push-Nachrichten aktivieren, damit Sie garantiert keine News verpassen.
Mitfiebern dank unserem hochwertigem Sportangebot – Live und exklusiv für alle Sport-Begeisterten.
Exklusive Live Sport Events aus den Bereichen Fussball, Eishockey und Tennis geniessen
Exklusive Zusammenfassungen und Video-Highlights der Sportereignisse erleben
Mit dem Live Ticker keinen Spielzug verpassen
Live TV immer und überall mit dabei
Multimedial aufbereitete Beiträge aus den Bereichen News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Gesellschaft, Sport und Digital
Unzählige Videos und Bildergalerien zu den einzelnen Themen
Von der Redaktion ausgewählte Live TV-Events und -Tipps
Exklusive redaktionelle Artikel
Kurz: Wer Bluewin hat, erlebt noch mehr.
***Manage your services, current usage & bills:***
• Swisscom shops Zurich Stauffacher, Bern Bubenbergplatz and Wohlen (AG) now support Self-Checkout. This allows you to buy accessories with your credit card or Swisscom bill.
• My Swisscom's new Panorama feature is your personal Swisscom feed.
• Check your bills’ payment status and extend payment deadlines
• Check your current usage, available inclusive units (SMS, data), credit limit balance or your NATEL® easy balance
• Manage your subscription options, data packages and call barring settings
• Switch your home Wi-Fi on or off. Even if you are not at home.
• Find your home Wi-Fi password
• Check your contact details and find out when you can renew your NATEL plan.
• Access your COMBOX® and your landline call diversion settings from My Swisscom
***Stay up to date on service interruptions. Get support quickly***
• My Swisscom lets you know if there are service interruptions or maintenance work close to where you are. Now also via push notifications. Found a network issue - let us know via My Swisscom.
• Find a Swisscom shop close to you.
• My Swisscom is the fastest way to access Swisscom support tools, apps and websites.
• Need to talk to us? My Swisscom is also the fastest way to start a call or a chat with a Swisscom expert (only for residential customers)
You can use most features for free if you are in Switzerland on the Swisscom network (no data charge). For location services (Google maps) data charges might occur.
This app is available for Swisscom residential customers and sme customers with accounts that have a maximum of ten Natels (pre- or postpaid contracts).
Want to know more?
Visit our website for more information about My Swisscom
Residential customers: www.swisscom.ch/myswisscomapp
SME customers www.swisscom.ch/kmu-myswisscomapp
BEST POSSIBLE VIDEO AND AUDIO QUALITY
Enjoy video conferences in HD video and audio quality.
NO LIMIT ON NUMBER OF MEETINGS
For a fixed flat rate per month, Vidia can be used for an unlimited number of meetings (the max. number of participants per room is 25).
POSSIBILITY TO INVITE GUESTS
Everyone can take part in your Vidia meetings - no Vidia registration needed.
COMMUNICATION THAT'S NOT DEPENDENT ON A SPECIFIC DEVICE OR LOCATION
Vidia can be used on smartphones, tablets and notebooks. The solution works with WLAN, 3G, LTE or your DSL connection.
There are more than 1,900 swisscom hotspots as well as free hotspots available throughout Switzerland, enabling you to surf with your Smartphone, Tablet or Laptop as quickly and easily as at home. On the train, at stations, in hotels and at numerous other public locations.
The Hotspot Locator helps you to locate the appropriate Swisscom hotspot and thus the fastest possible mobile Internet access in no time at all, wherever you happen to be.
AUTOMATIC DISPLAY OF HOTSPOTS NEAR YOU (RADAR):
When the "Location Services" function is activated, the Locator displays the 5 to 10 hotspots and free hotspots closest to the user’s current location. The data can be displayed either graphically by means of radar or in list form as desired. This is the quickest and easiest way of finding the nearest hotspots!
MANUAL HOTSPOT SEARCH:
Based on the postal code or name of a town, hotspots can also be located manually, regardless of the user’s location at the time. This function is also available without an Internet connection, as the hotspot data is stored locally within the application.
Detailed information about each hotspot, including its name, address and homepage, can be displayed at the press of a button. In addition, the precise location of the hotspot and the user’s current location are displayed on a map section.
UPDATING OF HOTSPOT DATA:
The application asks the user every 30 days whether the hotspot data should be updated. This then takes place automatically, within the space of a few seconds. The average data volume per update is 2-3 KB.
CheckAp: key functions
The central element of CheckAp is a scanner, which subjects the app to a detailed test and shows the results immediately, providing information on access possibilities, for example, or data encryption. CheckAp also offers alternatives. And rates each app using a security index. But CheckAp is also a practical information tool. For all questions relating to mobile applications.
Most of the app works offline and can be used without Internet access. You need to be a Swisscom mobile customer to have access to all services.
Rates & advice:
• Roaming rates at your fingertips whenever you want them.
• Advice on how to optimise your roaming costs.
Cockpit (access is free of charge):
On the external cockpit, you can do the following at any time:
• Book attractive data packages
• View your current data roaming costs
• Set cost limits
• NEW for Business Customers: book data packages on your private credit card
Tips and tricks:
• Are all your telephone numbers stored in international format? Have you packed a travel adapter? These and many more travel-preparation tips can be found in this app.
Telephone numbers and links:
• This app contains a number of useful telephone numbers for travellers and for use in emergencies.
• Need the address of the Swiss Consulate-General in Mumbai? The Roaming Guide contains links to the official Web site of the FDFA (Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs) as well as important travel tips and the address of the embassy in the relevant country.
IMPORTANT: We are happy to receive your feedback and ideas per email: Roaming.App@swisscom.com . Please, describe the issue or idea you have and how it happened. This helps us much more to improve the app than a modest rating in the Play Store. Thank you.
The Festival of Locarno has occupied a unique position in the landscape of the major film festivals. Every August, for eleven days the Swiss-Italian town of Locarno, right in the heart of Europe, becomes the world capital of auteur cinema. Thousands of film fans and industry professionals meet here every summer to share their thirst for new discoveries and a passion for cinema in all its diversity.
Characteristics and content of the App:
• Complete program with films, synopsis, trailer and images sorted by date, title, section and venue.
• myProgram: plan your festival with your favorite movies
• Pardo Live: follow the event 24 hours a day
• Program updates in real time
• Prix du Public UBS: vote films in Piazza Grande
• Swisscom's Tip of the Day: tips to fully enjoy the Festival
• General information
• Twitter reader: Follow the Festival on social networks via hashtag #Locarno67
Download this app and benefit from various information and other breaking news on the meeting. Moreover, you will access to a multitude of multimedia contents regularly updated all year long until the D day. The app is also including an exclusive album of the 186 airplanes that have been flying under the Swiss flag in the last century.
A second app’s version, more oriented on the manifestation’s practical aspects, will be updated a few weeks before the grand opening.
This software is subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations and other U.S. law, and may not be exported, re-exported, or transferred to certain countries (currently Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria) or to persons or entities prohibited from receiving U.S. exports (including those (a) on the Bureau of Industry and Security Denied Parties List or Entity List, (b) on the Office of Foreign Assets Control list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons).
With the 2014 PdG app, you can experience the Patrouille des Glaciers more closely and in a
greater variety of ways. It contains all the important information and news about the event and
the teams. With the map, you can follow your team every step of the way and download all the rankings for the different stages and categories.