Add your favorite web sites, blogs, and social networks like Facebook or
Twitter, and see them transformed into gorgeous visual streams.
Create highly personalised streams in the StreamStudio: Merge several news feeds into one stream, and rename and color-code
that stream. Turn on Taptu Magic to let Taptu learn what you like and tailor your
streams to your interests. Create customized keyword searches to keep you up to date on a
Read and reply to what your friends write on Facebook and Twitter.
Save articles to read them later using Instapaper, Pocket or Taptu's bookmarks.
Sync your streams across devices, platforms, and your browser at taptu.com.
TechCrunch: "The design itself is sleek and clean, allowing you to separate each stream...If you are a power reader or a news junkie, Taptu's app is the way to go. Not only does it allow you to access a large number of news sources (thousands), in an easy to read interface, but it allows you to personalize and customize your feeds"
Wired.com: "Taptu's secret sauce lets you mash up mixed streams...I didn't give up on it after some initial enthusiasm. I kept going back not only to read up on things but also to try things out that occurred to me randomly and to tinker with feeds"
A number of highly customizable widgets including scrollable Lists and Stacks, with custom update times and multiple backgrounds.
Find and add streams
* Add streams: Choose from a huge variety of featured topical streams in our StreamStore. It's all free.
* Find even more content using the search box and Bing RSS Search
* DJ your News: Mix & merge streams and color-code them to your liking. Add and remove sources from Taptu's topical streams or create custom Search Streams by filtering your streams with a keyword.
* Make your streams more interesting: Let Taptu learn what you're into from your reading habits so we can make your streams more relevant to you.
* Suppose you're into football but not tennis and you've added Taptu's sports stream. Taptu Magic will learn what articles you read and show you more football and less tennis.
* You can still add and remove sources from your streams, and you can always switch off Taptu Magic, so you're in control.
* Read your favorite social streams - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
* Share: Post articles and share streams to your friends.
* Post to, like, comment or re-tweet from your Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn streams
Found a bug, got stuck, have a suggestion? Drop us an email at email@example.com
It puts all the news from the most popular environmental web sites and blogs with a spotlight on the Guardian’s Environment section into one beautiful little app. Find a news article, a photo or a stream you like? Share it with friends via Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, email or save it for later using Instapaper and Read it Later.
If you'd like to get in touch or need help, we are just a ping away at: @TaptuGreen or firstname.lastname@example.org
== Features ==
= Getting Streams =
* Finding Streams to Personalize the Taptu Guardian Environment: Plunge into our Environment News and you'll discover streams of your favorite blogs and news sources around the environment
= Environment DJ =
* Curate Your Own Mixed Streams: You can edit or DJ your own mixed streams for environmental news. Think of it as creating a playlist for your favorite content. You can build a stream from scratch, select and merge your favorite feeds from the list of available streams. You can even share your streams with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin or email.
* Search in Streams: Have you added the Food stream and you want to find "vegetarian”? You can now search in any stream. What’s more you can save your search as a new Search Stream allowing you to follow all the things for “vegetarian” as they comes out.
= Viewing and Interacting with Streams =
* Two Ways to View - Quick View and Full Story View: Grab a quick summary of the news article or tap to read the full story.
* Share with Friends: Discover a story you're into? Share it with your friends by posting it on Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin or by sending them an email. You can even save it for later using Instapaper or Read it Later.
* All types of Widgets: Lists, Cards and Stack widgets, even scrollable on Ice Cream Sandwich and Honeycomb. Customize the size, the color, the frequency they update.
== Feedback ==
Thanks for all of your feedback! If you'd like to get in touch or need help contact us on: @TaptuGreen or email@example.com
For all the latest news & exciting updates follow us on: