Control and monitor the Scope remotely.
Two Channels (CH1\CH2) supported.
Play/Pause waveform in the app irrespective of scope.
Required channels can be switched on/off in App.
Control of Acquisition Run/Stop in the scope.
Run measurements from menu.
Can clear measurements and re-select the required measurements.
Control Horizontal Scale of Scope.
Zoom In/Out of waveform.
Control and Monitor the Scope remotely.
Supported Scope Series:
This application is intended for users who are away from the AWG instrument and want to load waveforms to the desired channel, save and open the AWG setup files and set the channel, clock, trigger parameters and select the Force Trigger functionality in the AWG. Additionally the users can play the waveforms from the Android App.
Control and Monitor AWG remotely
Two channels (CH1/CH2) supported
Open/Save the AWG setup files
Open and Assign a waveform file to the respective channels
Required channels can be switched on/off in the Application
Apply Force Trigger A and Force Trigger B functionality
Set the Run Mode to Continuous/Triggered/Trig’d Continuous
Play/Stop waveform in the application
Control Channel 1 and Channel 2 Settings
Control Clock Settings
Control Trigger Settings
Control and Monitor AWG remotely
Supported AWG Series:
AWG70001A and AWG70002A
2.0 Installation Instructions:
1. The user needs to be on the same network to which the instrument is connected.
Cisco AnyConnect – This is required to connect to VPN of the AWG instrument for communicating between the AWG instrument and the mobile device.
2. AWG Android App installed on the mobile device.
2.1 Start the Raw Socket Server in the AWG instrument following the below steps.
Start TekVISA LAN Server Control from Start->All Programs->TekVISA->TekVISA LAN Server Control
In the Task tray right click on TekVISA LAN Server Control and select “Start Socket Server”
• Sometimes Windows doesn't allow Socket Server. Then you have to set firewall to allow Socket Server
• Go to Control Panel->System and Security->Windows Firewall->Allow a Program through windows firewall->
• Click on Allow another Program->Browse for RawSocketServer->click on Add.
Now you are ready for communicating with the AWG instrument from the Android device.
Click on AWG Android Application by clicking on the AWG icon in your phone and enter the AWG instrument IP address.After the instrument gets connected, start communicating with the instrument.
3. Android Version Supported
The app has been tested on Android mobile devices with Android Version 4.1 to 4.3
4. Resolution of Mobile Devices
The resolutions that the AWG Android Application will work is specified in the below Table. Please make sure that the AWG Android app is installed in the devices with the below specified resolutions.
Screen size (inches) Resolution
3.4 480 * 800
3.7 480 * 800
4 480 * 800
4.4 480 * 800
4.7 480 * 800
5 480 * 800
5.5 1280 * 720
8 1280 * 800
4.1 Example mobile Display Settings and Android Version supported for an 8 inch tab is specified below.
Font Style Default font
Font Size Normal
Android Version 4.2.2
Baseband Version T311DDUAMH1
Kernel version 3.0.31-1334189
Screen Size 8 inch
5. TekVISA version supported
Technical Support: Please send Email to email@example.com for support and feedback on the application.
• Easy: simply touch a few keys to learn all aspects of a power supply
• Comprehensive product information including front panel operation, product introduction, technical indicators, application examples, interactive operations and newsletters
• Portable: iPad can provide demonstration and teaching functions as real instruments and traditional books
• Smart: simulates power supply operations by simply touching the screen.
Panel Operation: Offers interactive descriptions of the front and rear panel port and controls by touching the screen.
Product Introduction: Highlights several important features and characteristics of the product.
Technical Indicators: Provides detailed specifications, common characteristics and industry comparisons.
Application Examples: Helps you understand linear power supply specifications and ensures the power supply performance meets your requirements.
Interactive Operation: Simulates the main operations of 2280S Precision Measurement Power Supply. Settings and measurements can be performed by simply touching the screen of iPad.
Newsletter provides latest promotional information and power supply selection guide.
Keithley IVy is currently compatible with Keithley Series 2600B SourceMeter® Source Measure Unit (SMU) Instruments running firmware version 3.1.0 or above.
See how IVy can help you save time and increase your productivity. Download the free app today!
VISUALIZE INSTANT RESPONSES
Change your source value and instantly see your device’s response.
Visualize your device’s behavior in time mode, characterize it in two-terminal I-V mode, or generate a family of curves in curve tracer mode.
Toggle between two-terminal I-V mode and time mode to understand measurement results from different perspectives.
INTERACT FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING
Perform immediate I-V characterization with fingertip control.
Pinch and zoom to gain deeper insight into your device’s performance.
See actual source and measure values at any point along the entire I-V curve.
SHARE TO ENSURE COLLABORATIVE WORK
Share both pictographic data and your CSV file instantly via e-mail, Dropbox, or Google Drive to ensure easy and quick collaboration.
HOW TO USE KEITHLEY IVy
1. Download and install Keithley IVy. Simulation mode lets you learn and experience IVy capabilities even if you don’t have a Series 2600B SMU Instrument yet.
2. Connect your mobile device with a standard micro USB cable to the front-panel USB of any Series 2600B SMU Instrument. (Make sure your instrument is running firmware version 3.1.0 or above.)
3. Start using IVy immediately to characterize your devices!
We want to hear from you about your experience using Keithley IVy. Please send your feedback to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connects scopes remotely Using IP address.
Runs in background.
Waits for trigger in the scope.
When trigger occurs will intimate the user by giving an alert.
After alert app will get closed by itself.
Monitor the Scope for trigger remotely.
Supported Scope Series:
The CSV file is loaded from the memory of the phone/tab. At present only android is supported.
The app also supports the Zoom in/Out of the waveforms. Maximum Record Length supported is 100K.