Instagram app (photos and videos)
Vine app (videos)
Flipagram app (videos)
***Notice: this app can save pictures and videos only from public Instagram profiles.
App may not work on some Samsung devices***
How to use :
1. Make sure You have Instagram app installed.
2. Open EasyDawnloader app
3. Open Instagram app go to: "Copy Share URL"
The main features are as follows:
1. Backup (save all your Instagram media to sdcard)
2. Download mode
3. Full screen mode (pinch to zoom support)
4. Quick access to Instagram app (Notification bar Android 4.1+)
5. Quick access to Downloads app (Notification bar Android 4.1+)
6. One folder for user
7. Set picture as wallpaper
8. Recognize text with Goggles
Save folder for pictures:
Save folder for videos:
If you like this app, please take a moment to rate it. Thank You!
1) Private profiles hide their share URL
2) We do not encourage user to reupload photos or videos!
Instantly see a Google Street View of any supported location.
Main features and tips:
- random Street View
- add places to favorites (yellow star in left corner)
- drag and drop marker (long click on map to move marker)
- long click favorite star to show favorites list
- share panorama
- move Street View camera by volume keys (forward - volume up, backward - volume down)
This app won't run without Google Play services. Make sure you have the latest version: