YouMail acts like your assistant and:
- Figures out who is really calling. YouMail "Visual Caller ID" lets you see caller photos, name, and city and state, even when they're not in your address book - whether they left a message or just hung up.
- Automatically greets callers by name. Wow callers, automatically greeting them by name, or with a pre-recorded greeting from the YouMail greetings community. (Of course, you can always record an old-school greeting for everyone yourself).
- Blocks telemarketers and other unwanted callers. They'll hear "this number is out of service" and can't leave a message! (And your phone won't even ring!)
- Delivers voice mail to any device, where you can use visual voicemail to scroll and play the message. Get online voicemail for your Android phone, Android tablet, or computer, Even get your voicemail by email.
- Transcribes voicemail, using voicemail to text transcription (this is a premium feature). Save time by simply reading your voice mail within the app or by e-mail, without ever having to listen to it.
Plus lots of other things, like the ability to save important messages forever, neatly organized in folders, and share them on Twitter or Facebook.
- YouMail easily replaces your AT&T Voicemail, Verizon Voicemail, AT&T Voicemail, or T-mobile Voicemail, and other US carriers. However, it doesn't work with pre-paid plans, such as T-mobile Flex-Pay, Simple Mobile, Family Mobile, and Virgin Mobile, and for many Metro PCS and Cricket users.
- Requires you to forward your unanswered calls to YouMail. To return to your old voicemail at any time, use "menu", "preferences", "accounts", and "forward to carrier" (or simply "google" cancel YouMail for instructions).
- Carriers occasionally drop your call forwarding. To reactivate YouMail, just use "menu", "preferences", "accounts", and "forward to YouMail".
- Some carriers in some regions may not forward your calls to YouMail correctly (where YouMail won't find your mailbox or will ask for callers to enter the mailbox number). For more information, see:http://blog.youmail.com/post/48355741076/how-does-youmail-actually-work
- Voicemail-to-text transcription requires a paid subscription, but YouMail Visual Voicemail Plus is still free to use if you do not buy a transcription plan.
- By using YouMail you agree to the YouMail terms of service: http://www.youmail.com/termsofuse.html
If you have an issue, please contact us at https://youmail.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or tap on Help within the App. Leaving negative reviews with vague comments will not help us find and fix any issues. We listen to our users, what's wrong, and fix all that we can with every new release. Help us help you!
* See a name, visual picture, city and state on almost every call and text.
* Use it as a call filter and call blocker to effortlessly block calls from telemarketers, spammers, and ex’s from ringing your phone.
* Also use it as a text filter and text blocker to get rid of those unwanted, annoying text messages. Block SMS / TXT messages with ease!
* Reverse look up any number in the US or Canada.
* Connect to Facebook to easily match up-to-date pictures to phone numbers of callers you know.
All these features for free! Any time. Every time.
It’s time "411" was real-time, automatic, visual, and totally free.
WhoAreYou knows about over 200 million numbers!
WhoAreYou works seamlessly with YouMail Visual Voicemail Plus and its millions of users:
* Block callers you don't want to hear from again
* Automatically play “out of service” messages to unwanted callers before hanging up on them.
* Use YouMail contacts and other information.
* Control how your caller ID appears to both WhoAreYou and YouMail users.
WhoAreYou automatically creates a free YouMail account for you (if you don’t already have one). This allows you to automatically backup your ditched and blocked call list, easily add/edit any uploaded contacts online at youmail.com, take advantage of YouMail’s existing database of caller ID information, and if you’d like, you can upgrade your voicemail to YouMail Visual Voicemail Plus very easily (check it out for tons of cool, customizable features!)
Customize the Caller ID pop up, however you want!
Go to Menu > Options and decide how frequently it pop ups, when it pops up, and more!
Email us at AndroidHelp AT YouMail.com so we can help you resolve any bugs and answer any questions. Help us help you! We love hearing your feedback, so email us at AndroidHelp AT YouMail.com with any suggestions or feedback!