All you need to do is select a contact for calling and texting, switch the function on, set sensitivity as needed and voila! you're done! You don't even have to care about force closing of the app since it is a service and shows you a notification in the notification bar. Thus, the service will theoretically run forever, until you switch off the service yourself of course, even when the phone is locked!!!
Select the Multiple Contacts option and have a list of favourite contacts to call or text every time you shake! So now, all your favourite contacts can be called or texted together if the multiple contacts option is selected.
A multifunctional app where you can SMS/Text message through SIM or WhatsApp, call/dial someone's number (through GSM/CDMA, Skype or Viber) AND unlock the phone(well, most phones)!!!!
1. Call through SIM or Viber or Skype !
2. Phone will vibrate once it senses a legit shake to notify the user.
3. You can choose if you want to, by default, SHAKE TO CALL or SHAKE TO MESSAGE, accordingly the app will work. Touch the text below the countdown to do the other (you can also call/message immediately by selecting the option)
4. THE SERVICE WILL ALSO RUN WHEN THE PHONE IS LOCKED AND WILL ALSO UNLOCK YOUR PHONE! BUT, the screen needs to be turned on in some phones (see point no. 5) dual functionality, just need to shake when screen is on to unlock and press return key to prevent a call! (Might not work when the phone has a lock pattern)
5. THE SERVICE USES THE ACCELEROMETER AND HENCE REQUIRES YOU TO AT LEAST CLICK A BUTTON IF PHONE IS LOCKED TO TURN THE SCREEN ON. SORRY, BUT THAT IS THE WAY MOST PHONES HAVE BEEN DESIGNED.
6. Excellent app when you're in danger, just shake the phone to call your favorite and trustworthy contact if you don't have time to look for the person's number manually(ladies!!). The app will not force close ever and will work even if the phone's locked!
7. NOTE that the app might force close in case the phone is critically low on memory, remove app from task killers' list and restart app as normal if force closed.