More toggle buttons at a limited notification area by multi-paged feature. A page switching animation is cool.
A status bar icon shows more toggle statuses in addition to a battery level.
Low battery consumption as a notification widget!
In v.3.1, added the brightness slider as a popup! Additional popups are coming soon.
Android 4.4 KitKat is supported!
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich or later, MoreQuicklyPanel performs full function.
Of course, supports Android 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 Jelly Bean and Android 3.1, 3.2 Honeycomb also.
Android 2.3 and 3.0 are supported, even there are some limited functions.
* Android 5.0 Lolipop is now testing. Please see latest information at http://goo.gl/vkeC5.
The best partner of GALAXY Nexus, Nexus 7, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 10 and Nexus 6, HTC One series and Xperia series!!
* If blank panel is shown, please reduce 'Items per page'.
* If you like the previous layout and icons, please check [Classic layout].
- More Quickly access to any toggle from a notification panel.
- More toggles are placed at the panel by the multi-page feature. The page switching animation is comfortable.
- You can open settings of Wi-Fi or Bluetooth etc. by sub button below main toggle buttons.
- New Popup Panel feature is available at some sub buttons.(Brightness slider NEW!)
- You can customize toggle items to show and its order.
- You can select toggle icon color.
- You can customize a color of background and separator.
- Starts MoreQuicklyPanel automatically at boot time.
- The icons are blinking while the status are changing. (Wifi and Bluetooth)
- The status bar icon shows toggle status in addition to battery level.
- The status bar icon can be hidden. (Only in Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Collaborate with MoreQuicklyDock.
19 toggle buttons
- Airplane mode : Shows & toggles airplane mode. In 4.2 after, opens wireless & network settings.
- Silent mode : Shows & toggles silent mode. Normal -> Vibrate -> Silent and Normal again.
- Wi-Fi : Shows & toggles Wi-Fi.
- Bluetooth : Shows & toggles Bluetooth.
- GPS : Shows GPS status and opens GPS settings.(Normal apps cannot change GPS status by the system security.)
- Auto-rotate screen : Shows & toggles automatic screen rotation. You can lock in the current orientation.
- Accounts & sync (Auto-sync) : Shows & toggles accounts & sync (auto-sync).
- Brightness : Shows & toggles brightness. Auto -> Dim -> Normal -> Max and Auto again.
- Wireless & network settings : Opens 'Wireless & network settings' screen. You can toggle NFC etc. from there.
- Mobile network settings : Opens 'Mobile network settings' screen. You can toggle 2G/3G/4G and 'Mobile data (Data enabled)' from there.
- WiFi hotspot : Shows & toggles portable WiFi hotspot.
- Mobile data : On / Off mobile data = data access over Mobile network. Equivalent to [Settings] > [Data usage] > [Mobile data] and [Settings] > [More...] > [Mobile networks] > [Data enabled] .
- Flashlight : On / Off LED flashlight. You can select external flashlight apps instead of an internal feature.
- Wake lock : Keeps screen ON with current brightness.
- Battery : Shows battery level and opens battery status screen.
- System settings : Opens system settings.
- Quick settings : Opens quick settings. (Runs only Android 4.2)
- MoreQuicklyPanel settings : Opens MoreQuicklyPanel settings.
- Close notification panel : Closes a notification panel.
The limitation on Android 2.3 and 3.0.
- The notification panel always closes after touch. Please use the option 'Re-expand the panel'. (2.3 only)
- An animation of page switching is not supported. (2.3 and 3.0)
- Classic layout is not supported. (2.3 only)
- To stay at the top, please hide a status bar icon or place it at the right end. (2.3 only)
*This Wi-Fi widget only enables or disables Wi-Fi. It dose not care to connect the Wi-Fi access point.
When Airplane Mode is set to ON, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth (and so on) are disabled. It is useful if you want to reduce battery consumption.
How to use:
-Long tap at home screen, and select [Widget] from menu, and select [QuicklyAirplaneMode] in the widget list.
-Push the QuicklyAirplaneMode button to ON or OFF Airplane Mode.
-QuicklyAirplaneMode button's Airplane Mode icon become green when Airplane Mode is ON, become gray when OFF.
This widget only enable or disable Wi-Fi. It dose not care to connect the Wi-Fi access point.
How to use:
-Long tap at a home screen, and select [Widget] from the menu, and select [QuicklyWifi] in the widget list.
-Push the QuicklyWifi button to ON or OFF Wi-Fi.
-QuicklyWifi button's Wi-Fi icon become green when Wi-Fi is ON, become gray when OFF. The icon blinks while the Wi-Fi state is changing.
For Android 4.4 KitKat, 4.3, 4.2, 4.1 Jelly Bean, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and Android 3.1, 3.2 Honeycomb.
The best partner with GALAXY Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 and Nexus 6!!
* Android 5.0 Lolipop is testing now. Please see latest information at http://goo.gl/pP6zX.
* If the Dock disappears after your customization, please reduce the number of items per page. Max items per page depends on a device.
- You can run your favorite apps MORE QUICKLY from the notification panel.
- Running apps are listed after registered apps, you can switch to it with one touch.
- By Notification Paging Technology, there is no theoretical limit of the number of apps shortcuts.
- Page switching animation is pleasant.
- Simple single page mode is available.
- It is easy and comfortable to add or remove the app shortcuts by action bar user interface.
- You can arrange the order of items.
- You can show battery level as a status bar icon.
- You can hide a status bar icon in Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich as a invisible icon at the right end. (NOT in 4.1 Jelly Bean after)
- In Jelly Bean, you can hide a status bar icon by MIN notification priority.
- MoreQuicklyDock works in sync with MoreQuicklyPanel.
- BEST FIT for Nexus series and HTC One series!
* Other kind of shortcut - contacts, bookmark etc. - will be supported at the future updates.
How to use Task manager:
- Current running apps are colored on the bottom of the button.
- Touch the app icon, and the app appears in the foreground.
- Touch the colored bottom, and the popup menu appears. In this menu, You can Add to Dock unregistered app, and you can force to close the app from 'App Info' .
- Running apps are scanned at a frequency configured at 'Task scan interval'. If 'No interval scan' is selected, you can update the current running apps list with a page switcher button.
QuicklyPanel includes my 4 toggle widgets in one cell.
QuicklyAirplaneMode, QuicklyWifi, QuicklyBluetooth and QuicklySilentMode.
-4 toggle functions are in ONE cell. In this update, Battery monitor is added too!
-The button like touch feeling!
-While Wi-Fi and Bluetooth state are changing, the icons blink.
This Wi-Fi widget only enables or disables Wi-Fi. It dose not care to connect the Wi-Fi access point.
How to use:
-Long tap at a home screen, and select [Widget] from the menu, and select [QuicklyPanel] in the widget list.
-Push each button to ON / OFF each function.
-The button's icon become green when the function is enabled, become gray when it is disabled. The icon blinks while the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth state is changing.
How to use:
-Long tap at a home screen, and select [Widget] from the menu, and select [QuicklyBluetooth] in the widget list.
-Push the QuicklyBluetooth button to ON or OFF Bluetooth.
-QuicklyBluetooth button's Bluetooth icon become green when Bluetooth is ON, become gray when OFF. The icon blinks while the Bluetooth state is changing.
How to use:
-Long tap at a home screen, and select [Widget] from the menu, and select [QuicklySilentMode] in the widget list.
-Push the QuicklySilentMode button to change the Ringer Mode.
-QuicklySilentMode toggles Normal mode => Vibrate mode => Silent mode, and Normal mode again.