Don't waste time trying to search the internet in a disaster, this must-have app will help you and your family prepare and rebound from almost any DISASTER quickly and safely.
Topics cover everything you’d expect from a Disaster Readiness quick reference guide and includes sections on how to make your own Disaster Supplies Kit, how to re-charge your phone when there is no electricity, how to purify water and even where to get pills to protect yourself from nuclear radiation!
With over 175,000 quick reference guides in print we've been delivering content that is relevant, professionally summarized, and bang on to-the-point. Now this great content has been improved and is available for your mobile device!
** Offline Access **
In a disaster there will always be a chance wireless communications and/or the internet will be unavailable. Googling wont be possible. By having this content local on your phone means it will be available whenever and wherever you need it.
• Emergency Checklist
• Create Emergency Plan
• Emergency Planning
• Shelter in Place – What to Do
• Shelter in Place - Threats
• Evacuation Procedures – Preparation
• Terrorism – Threat Levels
• Terrorism - Strikes
• Terrorism – Being Alert
• Fire – Prevention
• Fire – Being Prepared
• Fire – What to Do
• Wildfire – Safety Zone
• Wildfire – Home Protection
• Thunderstorms – Watch / Warning
• Thunderstorms – Caught Outside
• Floods & Flash Floods
• Floods – Watches & Warnings
• Winter Storm – Watches & Warnings
• Winter Storm – Car Safety
• Tornado – Plans
• Tornado – Watches & Warnings
• Hurricane / Cyclone – Plans
• Hurricane – Watches & Warnings
• Hurricane – Getting Ready
• Hurricane – What to Do
• Heat Wave – Predicted
• Heat Wave – Occurring
• Earthquake – Being Prepared
• Earthquake – What to do
• Earthquake – Aftermath
• Chemical Emergencies – 3 Ways
• Chemical Emergencies – Being Notified
• Chemical Emergencies – Evacuation
• Chemical Emergencies – Tips
• Nuclear Blasts – Fallout, Pills
• Nuclear Blasts – Preparedness
• Nuclear Blasts – During
• Nuclear Blasts – After
• Disaster Supply Kit (DSK)
• DSK - Water
• DSK - Food
• DSK - First Aid
• DSK - Tools & Supplies
• DSK - Special Items
• DSK - Clothing & Bedding
• Purifying Water – 4 Methods
• Disaster Aftermath
The Disaster Readiness Guide is an app we hope you’ll never need, but when you need it, you’ll need it bad. Disasters hit when you least expect it, grab your copy now!
Landscape & Portrait modes supported.
• If you purchase our guide and not completely satisfied, play nice and give us a chance to make it right by emailing admin @ phoneflips.com BEFORE posting a negative review. Thank you!
• There are no marketing pop-ups, advertising or any other prompts whatsoever to purchase anything via this app
• This app collects no information or data from you, your device or your order. Ever.
• Your business in none of our business. :)
Thank you for looking.
¤¤ Offline Access ¤¤
No signal bars? No Internet? No problem, this app will always be ready when you need it. Our guide runs local on your phone, so you will always have a super fast local reference to DOZENS of medical emergencies to help you handle almost ANY emergency quickly, correctly and safely - whenever and wherever you need it.
¤¤ Trusted ¤¤
With in-house medical staff, close cooperation with American Heart Association and Red Cross and millions of hard-copy guides in print, we've been delivering concise, accurate and effective First Aid content for over 30 years! This guide is now also recommended by American CPR Training™ & also recommended by FirstAidMart.com!
¤¤ Only the Content You Need ¤¤
Unlike other guides that are incomplete, hard to read, run only through a web site or, just plain overload us with far too much information on obscure injuries and ailments, this guide is focussed on one thing only: ensuring you can deal with common emergencies quickly, safely and effectively.
¤¤ Emergency Medical Services ¤¤
This guide is not meant to replace EMS personnel but will certainly enable you to help victims until professional help arrives on the scene.
• Emergencies: What to Do
• Fear and Panic
• Choking - Adult
• Choking - Child
• Choking - Infant
• CPR - Unresponsive Adult
• CPR - Unresponsive Child
• CPR - Unresponsive Infant
• Airway / Breathing / Rescue breaths
• Defibrillators / AED
• CPR Summary
• Bleeding, Bruises, Internal Bleeding
• Heart Attack / Stroke
• Asthma Attack
• Burns – First, Second & Third Degree
• Burns – Electrical
• Burns – Chemical
• Shock – Anaphylactic (Allergies)
• Fractures & Sprains
• Back/Neck Injuries
• Head Injuries / Concussion
• Achilles Tendinitis / Ruptures
• Calling Poison Control
• Eyes Injuries
• Convulsions / Seizures
• Diabetic Emergencies
• Heat Cramp
• Heat Exhaustion / Stroke
• Cold Emergencies
• Bites & Stings - Insects / Bees
• Bites & Stings - Spider / Marine
• Bites & Stings - Snake / Animal
• Fever / Body Temperatures / Chart
• Dental Injuries
• Emergency Births
• Emergency Births - What to Do
• Emergency Births - Delivery
• Emergency Births - After Birth
• Crash Scene Procedures
• Crush Injuiries
• Knife Wounds
• Gunshot Wounds
• First Aid Kit - Essential Items
• International Emergency Dialler
• Making Emergency Calls Overseas
• Overseas Travel Tips
• CPR Clock
• Buy Medical Products at a Discount
• Safety Video Channel
Like all our 'phoneflips', this lightweight reference guide has NO Adverts, NO In-App Purchases, never needs an internet connection and won't take up much space on your iPhone or iPad. Portrait & Landscape mode supported.
¤¤ Warranty ¤¤
This app requests certain permissions to install. Please note this app WILL NEVER access private data, make a phone call, send a message or access any internet site without first asking your permission to do so.
¤¤ SD Card Support ¤¤
Copy your app to your SD Card with App2SD
¤¤ License ¤¤
This app is licensed to run only on one device. Google licensing will always complain if you try to run the app on more than 1 device. Google will verify your licence the first time you run the app. Google licensing happens once-off only.
For decades we have been delivering content that is crisp, concise, relevant, easy to follow and best of all, easy to understand.
Our hard-copy 'Writing Skills' guide is used by academics, writers, and teachers around the world and is one of the most comprehensive and concise guides available today on this topic and now, we're mobile!
Writing Skills is a great reference guide all packed into one fast download! Get your copy now and learn to write like a pro!
** Note **
This is NOT a game, but rather a reference guide to assist you in learning the fundamentals of professional writing.
• Types of Writing
• Descriptive Writing
• Descriptive Writing: Examples
• Narrative Writing
• Narrative Writing: Examples
• Explanatory (Expository) Writing
• Explanatory (Expository) Writing: Examples
• Persuasive (Analytical) Writing
• Persuasive (Analytical) Writing: Examples
• Writing Process
• Writing Process: Prewriting
• Writing Process: Prewriting: Brainstorm
• Writing Process: Prewriting: Organize
• Writing Process: Prewriting: Outline
• Writing Process: First Draft
• Writing Process: Revise
• Writing Process: Publishing
• Paragraphs: Topic Sentence
• Sentences: Complete Sentence
• Sentence: Does it Make Sense?
• Declarative Sentence
• Declarative Sentence: Word Sequence
• Interrogative Sentence
• Interrogative Sentence: Word Sequence
• Exclamatory Sentence
• Exclamatory Sentence: Word Sequence
• Imperative Sentence
• Imperative Sentence: Word Sequence
• Subject/Verb Agreement
• Subject/Verb Agreement: Singular Subject
• Subject/Verb Agreement: Plural Subject
• Subject/Verb Agreement: Compound Subjects
• Choosing the Right Word
• Negatives: Contractions
• Unnecessary Words
• Capitalization: First Word
• Capitalization: Proper Nouns
• Capitalization: I
• Capitalization: Names of Relatives
• Capitalization: Titles of Respect
• Capitalization: Nationalities
• Capitalization: Abbreviations
• Capitalization: Titles of Books, etc.
• End Punctuation
• End Punctuation: Period
• End Punctuation: Question Mark
• End Punctuation: Exclamation Point
• Comma: Series of Words
• Comma: Quotation
• Comma: City and State
• Comma: Day and Year
• Comma: Yes and No
• Comma: Name of Person
• Comma: Parts of a Compound Sentence
• Quotation Marks
• Quotation Marks: Person Speaking
• Quotation Marks: Title of Song, etc.
• Apostrophe: Singular Nouns
• Apostrophe: Plural Nouns
• Apostrophe: Contraction
• Word Choice
• Word Choice: am, is, are
• Word Choice: was, were
• Word Choice: has, have
• Word Choice: doesn't, don't
• Word Choice: wasn't, weren't
• Word Choice: run, ran
• Word Choice: done, did
• Word Choice: seen, saw
• Word Choice: come, came
• Word Choice: given, gave
• Word Choice: eaten, ate
• Word Choice: gone, went
• Word Choice: taken, took
• Word Choice: brought
• Word Choice: sit, set
• Word Choice: lie, lay
• Word Choice: I, me
• Word Choice: a, an
• Content Checklist
• Grammar Checklist
• Punctuation Checklist
• Word Choice Checklist
*** OFFLINE ACCESS ***
No signal bars? No Internet? No problem, our guides run local on your device, so your content will always be ready when you want it.
*** UNIVERSAL APP ***
This app has been written to run natively both on your Phone & Tablet This means you get 2 native apps for the price of one!
• There are no marketing pop-ups, advertising or any other prompts whatsoever to purchase anything via this app
• This app collects absolutely no information or data from you, your device or your order. Ever. Your business in none of our business. :)
Same GREAT content, but now in HD and, optimized for both phones and tablets!
Mistakes in grammar or punctuation can be annoying to a reader and quickly draws attention away from what is being written. These types of mistakes cause the reader to focus on the grammar instead of what is being communicated, leads them to question on how well educated the person is, and significantly reduces the impact of your message.
Proper grammar and punctuation not only helps you control the flow of writing, but also helps to accurately and effectively convey your message in the best possible way.
For decades we have been delivering content that is concise, relevant, easy to follow and best of all, easy to understand! The 'Punctuation & Capitalization' guide is used by academics, writers, and teachers around the world and is one of the most comprehensive and complete reference guides available today. Everything you need in one download!
• Punctuation Marks
• Periods - Abbreviations
• Periods - Initials & Outlines
• Commas - Item Series
• Commas - Appositive & Direct Address
• Commas - Introductory Expressions
• Commas - Introductory Expressions (contd.)
• Commas - Dependent Clauses
• Commas - Parenthetical Expressions
• Commas - Main Clause / Sentence
• Commas - Parallel Adjectives
• Commas - Direct Quotations
• Commas - Certain Parts of Letters
• Commas - Certain Parts of Letters (contd.)
• Semicolon - Compound Sentences
• Semicolon - Transitional Expressions (Conjunctions/Adverbs)
• Semicolon - Item Series
• Semicolon - Common Uses
• Quotation Marks - Direct Quotations
• Quotation Marks - Indirect Quotations
• Quotation Marks - Special Sense
• Quotation Marks - Titles
• Quotation Marks - Punctuation
• Quotation Marks - Exclamation
• Apostrophe – Contractions
• Apostrophe – Possession
• Apostrophe – Possession (contd.)
• Apostrophe – Possession (contd.)
• Hyphen – Compound Words
• Hyphen – Compound Words (contd.)
• Hyphen – Other Uses
• Dash – Break
• Dash – Emphasis / Credit
• Parentheses – Extra Information
• Parentheses – Numbers / References
• Capitals – First Words
• Capitalize – Titles
• Capitalize – Initials of Persons
• Capitalize – Group Names
• Capitalize – Specific Places
• Capitalize – Courses, Degrees
• Capitalize – Notable Things
• Numbers as Words
• Numbers as Figures
• Numbers as Figures (contd.)
• Punctuation Marks Summary
The old version of this app was first published in 2009. It has now been deprecated and is no longer supported. This version is optimized for HD content, phones and tablets.
• If you purchase our guide and not completely satisfied, please play nice and give us a chance to make it right by emailing admin @ phoneflips.com, BEFORE posting a negative review. Thank you!
• There are no marketing pop-ups, advertising or any other prompts to purchase anything via this app
• This app collects no information or data from you, your device or even your order. Ever.
• Your business is none of our business. :)
• E for everyone.
In society high paying jobs demand someone who can take complicated situations and simplify them to a level that everyone can understand. Knowing math gives you the competitive edge needed to compete for good paying jobs.
Math helps your mind to reason and organize complicated situations and problems into clear, simple, and logical steps and this reference guide helps you do this.
Used by teachers & students in our hard-copy format since 1974, our new mobile Math 2 guide is still one of the most concise and easy to follow guides on the market today - but now mobile - to well over 400 rules, definitions and examples covering fractions, decimals, ratios, proportions, percent, probability, graphs, square roots, metric conversions and more.
Get the basics in your pocket now!
• Fractions (continued)
• Like & Equivalent Fractions
• Common Denominator
• Finding the Least Common Multiple (LCM)
• Comparing Fractions
• Expressing Fractions in Simplest Form
• Improper Fractions & Mixed Numbers
• Adding Like Fractions
• Adding Unlike Fractions
• Subtracting Fractions
• Multiplying Fractions
• Dividing Fractions
• Decimal Equivalents for Common Fractions
• Decimal Equivalents (continued)
• Solving Proportion Problems
• Solving Percent Problems
• Percent: Sales Tax, Discount
• Percent: Commission Rate
• Percent: Investment Amount
• Simple Interest
• Compound Interest
• Finding the Real Yearly Interest Rate
• Finding the Real Yearly Interest Rate (continued)
• Powers of Numbers
• Square Root
• Square Root (continued)
• Square Root of Numbers 1-100
• Three Kinds of Averages
• Problem Solving
• Picture Graphs
• Bar Graphs
• Line Graphs
• Circle Graphs
• Measurements: Length/Distance
• Measurements: Weight
• Measurements: Liquid Capacity
• Measurements: Dry Capacity
• Converting Area/Volume
• Changing Metric Units
• Conversion Formulas
• Tables of Measure: Linear/Area/Volume
• Tables of Measure: Liquids/Dry/Counting
• Tables of Measure: Time/Circular
• Tables of Measure: American & British Variances
• Number Prefixes
• Number Prefixes (continued)
• Mathematical Symbols
• About Math 2
• Support Page
Every day we use principles of geometry to help guide decision making and now the keys to this important subject can be at your fingertips!
Geometry sharpens our reasoning, logic and problem solving skills and is one of those subjects we need to know, not only to keep up, but to get ahead in the world!
With millions of hard-copies in print there's no doubt we've been delivering great content for years. Enjoy!
•• Offline Access••
All content is local to your phone, so you’ll have access to this guide even when there is no internet connection!
•• Note ••
This is NOT a game, but rather a reference guide to assist you in learning the fundamentals of professional writing.
• Points, Lines & Planes
• Segments & Rays
• Types of Lines
• Number Line
• Coordinate Grid
• Line Segment Midpoint
• Absolute Value & Distance
• Measuring Angles
• Measuring Angles – Example
• Types of Angles
• Pairs of Angles
• Transversal Cuts
• Classifying Polygons
• Congruent & Similar Figures
• Names of Triangles
• Angles of a Triangle
• Right & Isosceles Triangles
• Pythagorean Theorem
• Equilateral and Equiangular Triangles
• Congruent Triangles
• Examples of Prisms
• Pictures of Prisms
• Example of Pyramid
• Perimeter & Area of Polygons
• Perimeter & Area of Polygons (contd.)
• Area of Triangle & Circle
• Area and Volume of Solids
• Area and Volume of Cube, Rectangular solid
• Area and Volume of Cylinder, Cone & Sphere
• Area and Volume of Right Prism and Pyramid
Includes both Portrait and Landscape view modes.
Top 10 iTunes app, now on Play!
Being a babysitter is the ultimate "Role Model" position. Working in a family's home adds a level of responsibility that other jobs may not have. Babysitters have the unique opportunity to positively influence children in their own surroundings. Everyone has memories of their childhood babysitter. By making your babysitting jobs fun, you will become that unforgettable babysitter in that child's memory.
Our Babysitting guide covers everything needed to provide a professional and complete caregiving service. It offers important safety information and very useful tips for Babysitters, Nannies, other caregivers and parents too - all local on your phone! (no internet needed)
There are even sections covering important basic first aid!
• Getting Ready
• Getting a Job
• Communicating with Parents
• Ground Rules
• Preventing Problems
• Discipline – Rules, Biting, Hitting, Sharing
• Discipline – Losing, Tantrums, Whining
• Separation Anxiety
• Changing Diapers
• Crying Baby
• Bathing and Bedtime
• Newborns (birth – 6 months), Playing, Feeding, Bathing, Bedtime
• Older Babies (6 – 12 months) - Playing, Feeding, Bathing, Bedtime
• Toddlers (1 – 3 years), Feeding, Dressing, Bathroom, Bathing, Bedtime
• Preschoolers (4 – 6 years), Feeding, Bathing, Bedtime
• Fun & Games – Rules, Cooking Recipes
• Basic First Aid
• Stings and Bites
• Cuts, Scrapes & Heavy Bleeding
• Nosebleeds and Bumps
• Minor Burns and Fever
• Choking Child
• Choking Infant
• CPR – Child *NEW*
• CPR - Infant *NEW*
• CPR – Open Airway *NEW*
With over 75,000 hard-copies in print we've been delivering content for years that is reliable, concise and always bang-on to the point.
Having this guide on your phone you will give parents high confidence you are prepared, well organized and will do a great babysitter job!
Like all our 'phoneflips', this lightweight application has NO ADS, NO IN-APP Purchases, never needs an internet connection (Offline Access!) and wont take up much space on your device!
For hard copy versions of this product please visit: http://www.flipperguides.com/
Keywords: babysitter, babysitting, safety, caregiving, first aid
Well paying careers demand skills like problem solving, reasoning, decision making, and applying solid strategies etc. and Algebra provides you with a wonderful grounding in those skills - not to mention that it can prepare you for a wide range of opportunities.
This is a COMPLETE Pre-Algebra guide to well over 325 rules, definitions and examples, including number line, integers, rational numbers, scientific notation, median, like terms, equations, Pythagorean theorem and much more! A Hard-copy Best-seller.
Our guide will take you step-by-step through the basic building blocks of Algebra giving you a solid foundation for further studies in our easy-to-follow and proven format!
Need some practice? No problem. As an in-App purchase, we offer two 'Practice Packs' that will help you practice the rules covered in this reference guide. The PDF's you buy are yours to keep and can be viewed, emailed or printed giving you a great way to get the most out of this guide. **Please note: The practice packs are NOT yet interactive. You will need to print them out and scribble on them with one of those old fashioned pencil devices :)
From our old version:
★★★★★ "Easy to understand This app makes pre algebra easy to deal with... Down to earth explanation, quick and easy to learn"
★★★★★ "An excellent app its worth buying..Thank you for creating this app..I LOVE IT!!"
★★★★★ "Older adult back in school loving it I' m in my 50's and heck deep in Pre-algebra class in college. This app makes for a fantastic way to study while waiting for your appointments in-line, anywhere. The examples along with the explanations are clear, intuitive, and really simple for someone who has not been to this type of schooling for over forty years. AND! I never took algebra in high school. The developer broke it down into several categories similar to my syllabus. It is really great. I contacted the developer and says he is working on a workbook and should be out in a couple of months. I will be continuing to take a class of this nature in summer so this will help. I am hoping he comes out with an algebra 1 too. :-) Thanks Mike!"
Table of Contents
1. Number Line
2. Inequality Symbols
3. Comparing and Ordering
4. Graphs of Real, Integer & Whole Numbers
5. Adding Positive & Negatives
6. Subtracting Numbers & Opposites
7. Multiplying & Dividing Positive & Negatives
8. Properties of Real Numbers
9. Exponents & Properties
10. Order of Operations
11. Divisibility Tests
12. Greatest Common Factor (G.C.F.)
13. Least Common Multiple (L.C.M.)
14. Rational Numbers, Proper, Improper Fractions
15. Reducing Proper & Improper Fractions
16. Adding Fractions
17. Subtracting Fractions
18. Multiplying Fractions
19. Dividing Fractions
20. Adding & Subtracting Decimals
21. Multiplying Decimals
22. Dividing Decimals
23. Fractions to Decimals
24. Decimals to Fractions
25. Rounding Decimals
26. Scientific Notation
28. Percent Problems
29. Averages & Means
31. Mode & Range
32. Variables, Coefficients & Terms, Degrees
33. Like / Unlike Terms
34. Polynomials / Degrees
35. Distributive Property
36. Add/Subtract Polynomials
37. Expression Evaluation
38. Open Sentence/Solutions
39. One-Step Equations
40. Solving ax+b = c Equations
41. Solving ax+b = cx+d Equations
42. Solving a Proportion
43. From Words to Symbols
44. Square Roots / Radical Sign
45. Pythagorean Theorem
Algebra is a very unique discipline. It is very abstract. The abstractness of algebra causes the brain to think in totally new patterns. That thinking process causes the brain to work, much like a muscle. The more that muscle works out, the better it performs on OTHER tasks. In simple terms, algebra builds a better brain! Believe it or not algebra is much easier to learn than many of us think and this guide helps make it easier!
Cette application est une toute nouvelle version de notre déjà publié le «Guide de Premiers Secours» et contient du contenu HD, un numéroteur téléphonique international et notre interactive "CPR Clock" pour vous correctement rythme réanimation aider!
Ceci est une application que vous espérez vous n'aurez jamais besoin d'utiliser, mais quand vous en avez besoin, vous l'aurez toujours prêt! Ce guide est un outil de référence rapidement accessible pour des dizaines d'urgences médicales et il est si complet qu’il vous aidera à répondre à presque n'importe quelle urgence médicale rapidement et correctement.
L'information médicale contenue dans ce guide est basée sur les directives de la Croix-Rouge américaine et autres organismes de santé. Les sujets traités incluent tout ce que vous pouvez vous attendre à trouver dans un guide complet des premiers secours. Il y a même des sections spéciales expliquant la démarche à suivre lorsque la victime est un enfant ou un nourrisson.
1. Comment réagir face à l’urgence?
2. Voies respiratoires / Respiration
3. Etouffement – Adulte
4. Etouffement – Nourrisson
5. Réanimation Cardio-Pulmonaire – Adulte/Enfant
6. Réanimation Cardio-Pulmonaire – Nourrisson
8. Saignements de nez
9. Crise Cardiaque / AVC
10. Crise d’asthme
12. Brûlures – Electriques
13. Brûlures - Chimiques
15. Fractures, Entorses et Foulures
17. Colonne vertébrale / Cervicale / Tête
19. Centres Anti-Poison
20. Traumatismes Oculaires
21. Convulsions / Crises
22. Urgences diabétiques
23. Chaleur d’urgence
24. Chaleur d’urgence – Hyperthermie
25. Perte de connaissance
28. Morsures et Piqûres
29. Morsures et Piqûres (suite)
30. Morsures et Piqûres (suite et fin)
32. Traumatisme Dentaires
35. Trousse de premiers secours
36. Qui contacter ?
37. Peur et Panique
38. A propos
*** L'accès hors ligne ***
Pas de barres de signal? Pas d'internet? Pas de problème, cette application sera toujours prêt quand vous en avez besoin. Notre guide fonctionne en local sur votre téléphone, de sorte que vous aurez toujours une référence locale super rapide à des dizaines d'urgences médicales pour vous aider à répondre à presque toute situation d'urgence rapidement, correctement et en toute sécurité - où et quand vous en avez besoin.
The 100% spanish version of our popular HD Emergency First Aid Guide!
Los temas incluyen todo lo que necesitas de una guía completa sobre Tratamientos Y Primeros Auxilios para dispositivos móviles, para ayudarte a actuar con rapidez, eficacia y seguridad. También incluye notas para los profesionales de la salud, los números de emergencia internacionales, nuestro reloj RCP™ para llevar correctamente ritmo RCP, videos, y ¡mucho más!
Se trata de una aplicación que esperas nunca tener que utilizar, pero cuando la necesites, ¡estará siempre lista!
Con personal interno médico, una estrecha cooperación con la Asociación Americana del Corazón (American Heart Association), la Cruz Roja y millones de guías en formato impreso, hemos creado el contenido de Primeros Auxilios más conciso, preciso y eficaz, en más de ¡30 años! Esta guía también está recomendada por el Entrenamiento Americano en RCP (American CPR Training™), e igualmente recomendada ¡por FirstAidMart.com!
¡Es una aplicación de teléfono que debes tener!
*** APP UNIVERSAL ***
Esta aplicación ha sido escrita para ejecutarse de forma nativa tanto en tu Phone como en tu Tablet. ¡Esto significa que recibes 2 aplicaciones nativas por el precio de una!
*** ACCESO SIN CONEXIÓN A INTERNET ***
¿No hay barras de señal? ¿No hay Internet? No hay problema, esta aplicación siempre estará lista para cuando tú la necesites. Nuestro guía se ejecuta de manera local en el teléfono, por lo que siempre tendrás una referencia local súper rápida frente a docenas de emergencias médicas, para ayudarte a manejar casi CUALQUIER situación de emergencia de manera segura, rápida y correctamente -cuando y donde la necesites.
Calculus is the mathematical study of continuous change. It helps you practice and develop your logic/reasoning skills. It throws challenging problems your way which make you think. Although you may never use calculus ever again after school or college, you will definitely hold on to the lessons that calculus teaches you.
Things like time management, how to be organized, how to accomplish things on time, how to perform under pressure, how to be responsible are just some of the things Calculus helps you become proficient in. Traits that will help you succeed.
Calculus plays a big role in most universities today as students in the fields of economics, science, business, engineering, computer science, and so on are all required to take Calculus as prerequisites.
Our Pre-Calculus guide is a preliminary version of Calculus containing over 300 rules, definitions, and examples that provides you with a broad and general introduction of this subject. A valuable pocket reference to have on your phone.
1. Matrix Definition
2. Matrix Addition, Subtraction and Scalar Multiplication
3. Matrix Multiplication
4. Matrix Multiplication Example
5. Augmented Matrix for a System of Equations
6. Solving Augmented Matrices
7. Solving by Gauss-Jordan Elimination
8. Gauss-Jordan Elimination (continued)
9. Special Types of Matrices
10. 2 x 2 Matrix Determinant
11. 3 x 3 Matrix Determinant: Expansion by Minors
12. Determinant of a 3 x 3 Diagonal Multiplication
13. Cramer’s Rule for Solving 2 Linear Equations
14. Cramer’s Rule - Example of solving 2 Equations
15. Cramer’s Rule for 3 Equations in 3 Unknowns
16. Cramer’s Rule - Example of solving three Equations
17. Inverse of a 2 x 2 Matrix
18. System of Equations by Inverse Matrices
19. Area of a Triangle Using Matrices
20. Test for Collinear Points Using Matrices
21. Finding Equation of a Line Given Two Points
22. Conic Sections
24. Ellipse Whose Center is at the Origin
25. Ellipse with Center at the Origin Example
26. Ellipse Translation
27. Ellipse Translation Example
28. Equation of an Ellipse in Standard Form
30. Hyperbola Standard Form
31. Hyperbola Standard Form (continued)
32. Hyperbola Centered at the Origin Example
33. Hyperbola Translation
34. Hyperbola Centered at the Origin Example
36. Parabola Equation with Vertex at the Origin
37. Diagrams of Previous Page Parabolas
38. Parabola Equation with Vertex (h, k)
39. Polar Coordinate Plane
40. Polar Coordinate System - Plotting Points
41. Multiple Representation of points
42. Coordinate Conversion
43. Examples of Conversion
44. Equation Conversion
45. Polar Equations Graphing
46. Special Graphs – Limaçons
47. Special Graphs - Rose Curves
48. Special Graphs - Circles & Lemniscates
49. About Pre-Calculus
50. Support Page
Even if you dont use Calculus, this app sure is a cool way to show-off some high IQ!
Like all our 'phoneflips', this fast and lightweight application navigates quick, has NO Adverts, NO In-App purchasing, never needs an internet connection and will not take up much space on your phone!
Portrait & Landscape mode supported.
Becoming a new mom is truly an amazing time but it can be extremely lonely when you don't have people around that can answer the many questions you have, or relate to all the new things you're going through!
Our New Mom reference guide helps and covers everything you need to know from visiting your doctor, the baby’s doctor, delivery, labor, feeding and the caring of your baby, and more. Its also a great reference for new Dads too!
Also included are guidelines about the baby’s development, trouble signs, tips on baby care, crying, swaddling, when to call the doctor, emergency childbirth procedures and much more!
Based on our best selling 'flipper' reference guide this is a smart guide to have for all new Moms.
Offline Access! The 'New Mom' reference guide runs local on your device so you wont need an internet connection and content access will always be super quick!
1. Thinking About Getting Pregnant
2. How to Know You’re Pregnant
3. What to do First – Health Care Providers
4. What to do First – Hospital
5. What to do First – More Tips
6. At the Doctor – First Visit
7. Doctor Visit Schedule, Ultrasound
8. Taking Care of Yourself, Kick Counts
9. Body Changes – Faint, Headaches, Gums
10. Body Changes – Breasts, Heartburn
11. Body Changes – Nausea, Discharge
12. Body Changes – Backache, Constipation
13. Body Changes – Fatigue, Stress, Moods
14. Travel and Sex When Pregnant
15. Danger Signs by Trimester
16. Getting Ready for Delivery
17. What to take to the Hospital
18. What you Need at Home
19. Labor and Delivery – Imminent Signs
20. Labor and Delivery – Pain, Stem Cells
21. Labor and Delivery – After Birth
22. Coming Home – Taking Time
23. Coming Home – What to Expect
24. Coming Home – Baby Wrist, Fever
25. Baby Safety – Do’s and Don’ts
26. Feeding - General
27. Feeding - Breast
28. Feeding –Breast Do’s & Don’ts
29. Feeding - Weaning
30. Feeding – Bottle
31. Feeding - Solids
32. Feeding - Choking, Teething
33. Taking Baby for Checkup
34. Changing Baby
36. Bellybutton Treatment
38. Medicine Cabinet
39. Sleeping – Cribs, Mattress
40. Sleeping Tips
42. Hygiene - Nails
43. Hygiene - Teeth
44. Hygiene – Tongue, Sun
45. Development & Play
46. Development & Play – 1-2 Months
47. Development & Play – 3-5 Months
48. Development & Play – 6-8 Months
49. Development & Play – 9-12 Months
50. Traveling - Tips, Summer
51. Traveling - Winter, Car Trips
53. Crying – 8 Reasons
54. Crying – Nose, Teething
55. Crying – Earache, Colic
60. Keeping Memories
62. Emergency Birth – Imminent
63. Emergency Birth – What to Do
64. Emergency Birth – Delivery
65. Emergency Birth – Post Delivery
68. TOC Fast Search
Like all our 'phoneflips', this lightweight application has NO ADVERTS, never needs an internet connection (Offline Access!) and wont take up much space on your Phone!
Landscape & Portrait modes supported!
For hard copy versions of this product please visit http://www.flipperguides.com/
Thank you and congratulations!