Fills your homescreen with information of these sources: missed calls, text messages, calendar events, gmail, k9 mail, enchanced mail, kaiten mail, aquamail, rss reader (inoreader, bazqux, feedhq, newsblur, commafeed, feedbin, the old reader), twitter, facebook, songkick, weather forecast and music player.
Extra messaging options under sms includes the following: Line, Kakao, Skype, Whatsapp, Viber, Hangout, Tango, Facebook Messenger, BBM, JTalk, Textra, Telegram
This uses accessibility service. Some samsung users may have to turn TTS off to avoid problems. If app crashes, accessibility for Listener must be turned off and on again to resume funcionality.
Other providers to show up in future releases.
Be gentelman, give a chance to developers to fix your issues before going downvote.
Please read the instructions first:
- At appdrawer you'll find options to set up desired providers. To get to appdrawer use any of back, menu or home buttons.
- Provider icon long click reloads the content with new info, if there's any.
- Clock click shows next alarm, long click opens clock up.
- Item clicks in list shows detailed information where available.
- Long item clicks removes them from view.
- Long item click in music plays that album.
- Long item click on music provider icon toggles play/pause music.
- Icon in detailed view (or menu button) brings up more options, like share, comment etc.
- Long click on app icons in appdrawer to create group/uninstall/hide/move into existing group.
- Two themes to choose from.
- Every provider has its own options to set desired functionality.
This app has limited function only 5 providers can be choosen at the same time. However, you can choose/switch any of them.
ListenerKey can be found here to gain full functionality:
Bug and feature request forum: