The Music store on Google Play is no longer available.
By the end of the year, you will lose access to the Google Play Music app. To continue listening to your Play Music library, you can transfer your library to YouTube Music at music.youtube.com/transfer. You also can download your Play Music data via Google Takeout or delete your Play Music data through your Play Music account settings. We will eventually delete all Play Music data that is not transferred or downloaded, and we will notify you before that happens.
With YouTube Music, you can continue to:
• Find millions of official songs, playlists, videos and more
• Discover new music with personalized recommendations
• Upload up to 100k tracks to YouTube Music at music.youtube.com
With Google Takeout, you can download:
• Previously purchased music from Google Play Music
• Uploaded tracks
• A list of the tracks, playlists and radio stations in your library
In your Google Play Music account settings, you can delete:
• Play Music Library
• Play Music recommendations history
Thank you for supporting Google Play Music over the years and we look forward to continuing the journey with you on YouTube Music, your new home for music.
Download it today