The Music store on Google Play is no longer available.
To continue listening to your Play Music library, transfer your library to YouTube Music at music.youtube.com/transfer. You can also download your data via Google Takeout or delete your data through your Play Music account settings.
In YouTube Music, you can continue to:
- Find millions of official songs, playlists, videos and more
- Discover new music with personalized recommendations
- Upload up to 100k tracks to YouTube Music at music.youtube.com
With Google Takeout, you can download:
- Previously purchased music from Google Play Uploaded tracks
- Your Music Wishlist and Reviews
- A list of the tracks, playlists and radio stations in your library
In your Google Play Music account settings, you can delete:
- Play Music Library
- Play Music recommendations history
By the end of the year, you will lose access to the Google Play Music app. If you decide not to take any of the actions above, all Play Music data that is not transferred or downloaded will eventually be deleted.
Thank you for supporting Google Play Music over the years and we look forward to continuing the journey with you on YouTube Music, your new home for music.
Download it today