Everyday Spirituality: Discover Hope, Peace and Meaning
Narrated by James Hazelwood6 hr 11 min
Everyday Spirituality: Discover a Life of Hope, Peace, and Meaning
· Are you yearning for a spiritual connection, but too busy?
· Do you long for more peace in your life?
· Is God important to you, but this fragmented world is distracting you?
In this conversational, thoughtful and at times humorous book, James Hazelwood helps you discover that much of your everyday, so-called ordinary life, is actually quite spiritual. You'll finish this book with a whole new perspective on life, and a lot less guilt about what you should be doing.
· Life is full of sacred moments, and they are found in daily life, not in monasteries or gurus.
· A way to be a graceful person in a hectic life.
· Humorous stories of everyday people just like you discovering a meaning-filled life.
· A glimpse of an open accepting and broadly inclusive expression of the Christian faith, one that embraces other religions, philosophers, literature, and psychology.
Everyday Spirituality presents 27 easy to read short chapters making it the kind of book you can digest in short reading sessions. Keep it in your car when you've got five minutes waiting to pick up the kids at school, or during a lunch break at work. Then talk about it with your friends over pizza.
"I've been struggling with how to be a faithful person for decades. This book helped me see a new way, and it's tremendously helpful." Chris F.