Having established herself as the authority on PCOS Colette Harris now provides a practical plan for sufferers of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome with the ‘PCOS Diet Book’. The book explains how – with the right nutritional approach – you can lose weight, improve your skin, aid fertility and overcome exhaustion, depression and mood swings.
Various diets to suit each individual, accessible explanations of nutritional science and hormonal health, combined with an emphasis upon personal and emotional well-being make this title essential reading for all PCOS sufferers.
PCOS authorities and fellow sufferers Colette Harris and Theresa Cheung will empower you to take back control of your body and beat naturally the often embarrassing symptoms of this syndrome, including weight gain, acne, excess body hair, mood swings, depression and exhaustion. Packed full of the latest science, up-to-date nutrition and the best in self-help and natural therapies, their comprehensive book shows you how to:
• Take control of your body with simple dietary changes
• Reduce spots and excess hair
• Boost body confidence and self-esteem
• Choose the right supplements and best natural self-help remedies
• Protect yourself from high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes