Put these five essential skills to work and begin your transformation!
Have you ever walked away from a conversation full of doubts and insecurities? Do you feel as if you’ve lost a little ground after every staff meeting? Most of us are either too passive or too aggressive in our business life, and we end up never getting the support, recognition, or respect we desire.
The business leaders and trainers from Dale Carnegie Training have discovered that applying appropriate assertiveness to all your interactions is the most effective approach to creating a successful career. The 5 Essential People Skills will help you be the most positively commanding, prosperous, and inspired professional you can be. You will learn how to:
· Relate to the seven major personality types
· Live up to your fullest potential while achieving personal success
· Create a cutting-edge business environment that delivers innovation and results
· Use Carnegie’s powerhouse five-part template for articulate communications that grow business
· Resolve any conflict or misunderstanding by applying a handful of proven principles
Once you master these powerful skills, you will be well on your way to a new level of professional and personal achievement.
Learn how to develop and embody the ten essential elements of being unforgettable!
What does it really mean to have class? How do you distinguish yourself from the crowd and become a successful leader? When should intuition guide your business decisions? The answers to these and other important questions can be found in this dynamic and inspiring guidebook for anyone looking to lead a life of greater meaning and influence.
In Make Yourself Unforgettable you can learn the secrets to making a positive, lasting impression, including:
· The six steps to managing communication problems
· The four unexpected stumbling blocks to ethical behavior and how to avoid them
· A new way to understand and exude confidence
· Techniques for building resiliency and preventing fear
· The five key social skills that identify someone as a class act
Once you discover how you can naturally and effortlessly distinguish yourself, you’ll quickly find people in all areas of life responding to you more positively and generously than ever before.
• Gain the respect and admiration of others using little-known secrets of America's most successful leaders
• Get family, friends, and coworkers to do what you ask because they want to, not because they have to
• Respond effectively in a crisis
• Make powerful decisions and follow through on them using Carnegie's action formula
Incorporating interviews with top leaders in business, entertainment, sports, and academia, Leadership Mastery stands next to the classic How to Win Friends and Influence People.
We all know a great public speaker when we see one. He or she seems to possess qualities—confidence, charisma, eloquence, learning—that the rest of us lack. But the ability to speak well in front of others is a skill, not a gift. That means anyone can learn how to do it with the right guidance.
Stand and Deliver gives you everything you need to know to become a poised, polished, and masterful communicator. It reveals the techniques that have worked for countless great speakers throughout history. In this book you will learn how to prepare properly for a presentation, develop and project your own unique style, overcome stage fright, and win any audience in one minute.
Packed with tips, strategies, and real-life examples, including case studies of some of the world’s great orators, Stand and Deliver is the definitive guidebook for public speaking. The essential techniques that you learn from this book will benefit you for years to come.
vista del comprador. Este libro contiene más de cien ejemplos de
vendedores exitosos de todo el mundo y provee consejos prácticos para
transformar los desafíos en nuevas oportunidades. Es una guía lógica y
probada con un detallado paso a paso del hombre de mayor reconocimiento
en entrenamiento en ventas.
Este libro le permitirá a cualquier vendedor desarrollar relaciones de
largo plazo con los clientes y ayudar a que estos clientes seas más
exitosos. Incluye orientaciones específicas para cada etapa del proceso
-Cómo buscar clientes potenciales de cuentas existentes y cuentas nuevas
-La importancia de buscar información antes de encarar a los clientes
-Cómo determinar las necesidades de los clientes, tales como su interés
primario (lo que quieren), los criterios de compra (requerimientos de la
venta) y el motivo de compra dominante (porque lo quieren)
-Cómo llegar a personas que toman las decisiones
-Cómo vender teniendo en cuenta algo más que las cuestiones de precio