The headless corpses of three men are found in a London side street. Their mutilated torsos are witness to an unspeakably agonizing death. It becomes chillingly clear that this discovery is a horrific message to the Metropolitan Police - and to one officer in particular.
DI Stacey Collins finds herself on the hunt for a psychopathic killer. But it would seem that this is no ordinary homicide ... all the victims had themselves been predators, terrorizing the innocent. Is this a twisted vigilante mission, or something far more sinister?
Meanwhile, Collins must battle her own demons as the MET's Internal Affairs department investigate her past and her connections to London's underworld.
Collins faces her toughest challenge yet - torn between justice and revenge
- The origination of Krav Maga: its history, birthplace, philosophy, and why it was created.
- The core essentials of Krav Maga's theory and practice.
- A review of how to condition the body and mind to outside threats and violence.
- An understanding of not only the physical aspect of Krav Maga, but how it is part of the bigger picture of personal protection.
- The thought process of the attacker and how to avoid potentially dangerous situations, if possible.
- How Krav Maga differs from martial arts in terms of not following handed down fighting rules and techniques.
- A breakdown of the belts in Krav Maga (yellow, orange, green, blue, brown, black), what it takes to attain them, and the differences between them.
- Step-by-step illustrated directions on the popular stances, positions, movements, kick/punch strikes, falls, joint locks, deflections, and techniques from the basics to advanced moves.
- How to use body weight, your most powerful muscles, and momentum to defeat an attacker.
- Instruction on protecting the body and weapons defense, in addition to mastering escapes.
Though the two year-old survives the brutal attack by his drunken father, his older sister Kaitlyn is convinced it's all her fault. Christopher is taken into care and never returns to the family home on the notorious Roxford estate in South London. But the bond between the siblings remains strong, and as Kaitlyn gets older she dreams of a new life away from the violence of the estate and her mother's dangerous addictions. But most of all, she dreams of being reunited with her little brother.
Will Kaitlyn's dreams ever come true?
And if they do, could they really turn into a nightmare?
Kaitlyn is the heart-rending story of a family ripped apart by tragedy and reunited by a twist of fate that threatens to destroy all their lives - and of a girl who has to choose between everything she has worked for, and the only family she has every known.
Yet Kevin survived to make a better life for himself, and has become a bestselling novelist in his own right.
The Kid and The Kid Moves On, published together for the first time in this film tie-in edition, are his heartbreaking and inspiring true story . . .