The book gathers selected contributions addressing aerial and satellite image processing and related fields. Topics covered include novel tensor and wave models, a new comparative morphology scheme, warping compensation in video stabilization, image deblurring based on physical processes of blur impacts, and a rapid and robust core structural verification algorithm for feature extraction in images and videos, among others. All chapters focus on practical implementations. Given the tremendous interest among researchers in the development and applications of computer vision paradigms in the field of business, engineering, medicine, security and aviation, this book offers a timely guide.
Given the scope of its coverage, the book offers a valuable resource for students, researchers, practitioners, and educators interested in remote sensing and geographic information systems and applications.
· Morphological Image Analysis for Computer Vision Applications.
· Methods for Detecting of Structural Changes in Computer Vision Systems.
· Hierarchical Adaptive KL-based Transform: Algorithms and Applications.
· Automatic Estimation for Parameters of Image Projective Transforms Based on Object-invariant Cores.
· A Way of Energy Analysis for Image and Video Sequence Processing.
· Optimal Measurement of Visual Motion Across Spatial and Temporal Scales.
· Scene Analysis Using Morphological Mathematics and Fuzzy Logic.
· Digital Video Stabilization in Static and Dynamic Scenes.
· Implementation of Hadamard Matrices for Image Processing.
· A Generalized Criterion of Efficiency for Telecommunication Systems.
The book is directed to PhD students, professors, researchers and software developers working in the areas of digital video processing and computer vision technologies.
The book gathers selected contributions addressing a number of real-life applications including the identification of handwritten texts, watermarking techniques, simultaneous localization and mapping for mobile robots, motion control systems for mobile robots, analysis of indoor human activity, facial image quality assessment, android device controlling, processing medical images, clinical decision-making and foot progression angle detection.
Given the tremendous interest among researchers in the development and applications of computer vision paradigms in the field of business, engineering, medicine, security and aviation, the book offers a timely guide for all PhD students, professors, researchers and software developers working in the areas of digital videoprocessing and computer vision technologies.
· Human Action Recognition: Contour-Based and Silhouette-based Approaches.
· The Application of Machine Learning Techniques to Real Time Audience Analysis System.
· Panorama Construction from Multi-view Cameras in Outdoor Scenes.
· A New Real-Time Method of Contextual Image Description and Its Application in Robot Navigation and Intelligent Control.
· Perception of Audio Visual Information for Mobile Robot Motion Control Systems.
· Adaptive Surveillance Algorithms Based on the Situation Analysis.
· Enhanced, Synthetic and Combined Vision Technologies for Civil Aviation.
· Navigation of Autonomous Underwater Vehicles Using Acoustic and Visual Data Processing.
· Efficient Denoising Algorithms for Intelligent Recognition Systems.
· Image Segmentation Based on Two-dimensional Markov Chains.
The book is directed to the PhD students, professors, researchers and software developers working in the areas of digital video processing and computer vision technologies.