• Embrace the truth about your God-given identity
• Uncover your deeper motivations, longings, and ways of suffering
• Discern between the self to lose and the self Jesus invites you to find
• Enhance your relationships by appreciating others more
• Own-up to what keeps you from possessing the abundant life Jesus offers.
Marilyn Vancil, a spiritual director and certified Enneagram professional, weaves three threads — the biblical story, the Enneagram wisdom, and real-life experiences — into this compelling and essential resource for those who long for a more free and fruitful life. Dr. David Daniels, co-author of The Essential Enneagram, describes this book as “a thoughtful and ground-breaking analysis of the Enneagram system and its valuable contribution to the work of development in the Christian life.”