Overall WINNER - CMI Management Book of the Year 2014
WINNER - Innovation & Entrpreneurship Category at the CMI Awards 2014
Create a great customer experience whoever you are.
Customers are powerful. They have a loud voice, a wealth of choice and their expectations are higher than ever.
This book covers ten principles you can use to make real world improvements to your customers’ experiences, whatever your business does and whoever you are.
For managers, leaders and those starting a new business, the book shows that making improvements customers will appreciate doesn’t need to be complicated or cost a fortune.
The Grid provides the mental scaffolding to help you:
· Evaluate and refine product and service ideas
· Reduce risk by considering the broader impact of strategic decisions
· Identify the root causes of business challenges
· Anticipate the impact of changes in the market and turn them to your advantage
· Collaborate more effectively across teams
Combining practical guidance with real-world examples, The Grid will bring clarity and confidence to your business decision-making.