I want to challenge your thinking.
Do you consider introversion a roadblock that holds you back when socializing? Do you feel you’ll never become good at making friends or getting to know new people because introverts can’t possess these skills? Do you think there are very few ways to socialize outside of partying?
You’re mistaken, and I wrote this book to tell you why.
How to Make Friends as an Introvert will help you discover:
- 5 strengths of introverts and how to use them when socializing. Just one of these strengths can make you MUCH better at socializing than an average extrovert. (Chapter 2)
- 5 weaknesses of introverts and how to avoid letting them affect your life. Learning about just one of these limitations (which is the key to a happy social life as an introvert) will help you dramatically improve your social life. (Chapter 3)
- 21 ways to meet new people. They are divided into three groups suitable for introverts with various levels of self-confidence and social skills. No matter who you are, you’ll discover at least a few new ways to meet new people. (Chapter 4)
- the blueprint on how to talk with strangers. You’ll learn how to chat people up and how to take it from “hi” to a deep conversation. You’ll also learn how to deal with small talk (hint: it’s all about asking the right questions) and how to be a good conversationalist. (Chapter 5)
- how to develop a friendship. Introverts can actually be much better at developing strong relationships than extroverts. You’ll discover how to pick the right friend, how to manage your social energy and how to be a good friend. (Chapter 6)
- 5 most important social skills every introvert should master. These five simple skills have a huge influence on your social life. Learn what they are and how to improve them. (Chapter 7)
- 4 behaviors to avoid. You may display some of these behaviors and put people off without even being aware of it. (Chapter 8)
If you’re ready to get your thinking challenged, click the buy button now. I’m sure the advice from this book will change your beliefs and help you become better at socializing.
P.S. As a thank-you gift for buying my book, you’ll also get access to a completely free ebook, The Introvert’s Guide to Happines.
Note: Page count taken from the 5x8 print version of the book.
Introvert, introvert social, introvert friends, how to make friends, how to make friends as an introvert, transformation, introvert communication skills, introvert advantage, introvert power, introverted, introvert personality, self-help, motivation, how to be social, social skills for introverts, introverted women, introvert dating, social skills, social skills books, social skills training
How to Be Happy Every Single Day: 63 Proven Ways to Boost Your Happiness and Live a More Positive Life
If you met the old me, you would hate me.
I used to be an unhappy pessimist. The worst kind: getting his high from things going wrong. Needless to say, I lived a sad life. I wish I could travel back in time and punch myself in the face. Maybe it would wake me up.
Unfortunately, time travel machines aren’t a thing yet. But you can avoid making my mistakes and focus on your happiness right here, right now.
My life was miserable until I started making changes to eliminate the negative thoughts from my mind. I slowly became happier and the bad emotions clouding my mind started fading away.
Now I enjoy my life more than ever before, and actually predict it will get even better every day. I find myself happy with some of the smallest things in life. Even when I’m facing problems, I still maintain the positive outlook that helps me solve them.
The book you’re about to read will deliver you my best 63 ideas on how to become a happy person. If you want to finally wake up with a smile on your face and be able to enjoy the little things in life, this book is for you.
How to Be Happy Every Single Day will help you discover:
- 3 habits to focus on the bright side of life. It’s the first and most important step to become a happier person. (Chapter 2)
- 3 habits to enjoy the little things in life. If you have no idea how people can get so happy while having so little, I will tell you how to join in the fun. (Chapter 3)
- how an Italian economist can help you find balance in your life. His well-known principle (unfortunately, rarely implemented outside of economy) can make extreme changes in your life. I wish I could fist-bump him. (Chapter 5)
- the happy habit most people practice the least. It’s actually much simpler than you think to become more satisfied with your life. Hint: mass media doesn’t help you to be happy. (Chapter 7)
- 3 beliefs to help you deal with problems in life. What one person sees as the worst thing that could happen in her life can be seen by another person as an opportunity to grow. Learn how to exhibit the latter attitude. That’s how happy people stay happy all the time. (Chapter 10)
- 3 beliefs to put an end to negative thoughts. Negative thoughts happen to all of us, including the happiest people on the planet. The difference is what we do – or what we don’t do – with these thoughts. Learn the proper approach. (Chapter 11)
- 3 beliefs to deal with negative people. Unhappy people can bring a lot of unhappiness to your life, but only if you let them. Learn how to free yourself of the negative influence of others. They aren’t worth it. (Chapter 14)
- 3 ways to simplify your life and become calmer and more content with what you have. Stop complicating your life and your happiness will soar. (Chapter 20)
- 3 life changes to create the kind of life that will give you joy, regardless of what other people think of your choices. Because if you let other people dictate your life, you’ll be a miserable sod. (Chapter 22)
If you’re ready to become a happy person, click the buy button now. I’m sure the advice from this book will change your life and boost your happiness.
Or you can wait for the damn time travel machine.
P.S. As a thank you gift for reading this book, you’ll get access to a list of my 50 favorite positive quotes. You can load them onto your e-reader and read them whenever you need a quick boost of happiness.
Note: Page count taken from the 5x8 print version of the book.
Let me make a prediction.
I predict that many, many hundreds of people who will read this description will close this page in a few seconds.
“Learn a new language in a few months? Are you out of your mind?” they’ll say. “It’s just too good to be true.”
And they will go back to their old language learning methods.
You know which methods: toiling away at mind-numbing grammar exercises, learning words nobody uses, and, most importantly, never actually using your skills to communicate with another person.
If you’re still with me, I expect you to be different. You think there must be something better. After all, how could people master more than one foreign language in their lives if it usually takes a regular person several years just to learn the basics?
The answer is simple – in one way or another, they follow the methods I share in How to Learn Any Language in a Few Months While Enjoying Yourself. They not only learn up to ten times faster than other people, they also have a lot of fun while doing it.
How to Learn Any Language in a Few Months While Enjoying Yourself is for you if you want to learn:
- without this one thing, you’ll never learn a new language in just a few months. Learn what it is and how to apply it to your everyday life to practice your skills while doing your daily activities.
- a completely free way to get native speakers to proofread your writings (and even explain to you all of your mistakes). This one site alone can dramatically improve your writing skills.
- an extremely easy way to find a native speaker willing to help you learn her mother language. It’s almost like having a private tutor.
- the proper way to improve your listening skills while watching movies. Most people learning a foreign language do it the wrong way and it does nothing to improve their abilities.
- how to achieve more with less when learning languages. You don’t have to spend hours and hours cramming every single word and grammar rule. In fact, it works to your detriment. Learn what to do instead.
- 9 common mistakes to avoid when learning languages. Reading this chapter alone can save you years of ineffective studies – especially mistake #3, so common among language learners.
- a 5-step process to improve your reading skills. You can make your learning process much more enjoyable and effective by choosing the right things to read. Learn what these things are.
- a fun idea to learn how to write the way native speakers do. You too can learn the slang and phrases only native speakers use – and know the language better than many academic professors.
- how to dramatically improve your language skills when traveling. While it isn’t necessary to go abroad to learn a language, it’s a powerful way to cram a lot of learning into just a few days.
- 5 common challenges of language learners and how to deal with them. Learn how to get over the fear of communicating with native speakers. Discover how to find more time to learn and practice your skills. Read three tips on how to deal with discouragement.
If you’re ready to supercharge your progress and become fluent in a foreign language in as little as a few months, click the buy button.
Why kill yourself doing things the old, non-effective way, if you could make the process much easier and enjoy it more, too?
P.S. As a gift for buying my book, you’ll get a resource list with my favorite language learning sites.
learn a language in 3 months, learn a foreign language, learn another language, learn any language, become fluent in any language, be fluent in 3 months, learning languages, learn languages, learn languages fast, language learning methods, learning a new language, learning a language, learning foreign languages, learning another language, how to learn a new language, how to learn a foreign language
introvert, introvert business, introvert entrepreneur, entrepreneur introvert, introvert networking, introvert success, introvert power, introvert leader, health, stress, inspiration, inspirational, introverts in business, introverts guide to success, introvert career, introvert leadership, introvert marketing, introvert sales, introvert communication skills, transformation, motivational