Nobody likes performance appraisals. To make the most of them, though, managers and supervisors can take advantage of this guide, complete with the phrases and words they need to confidently conduct clear, objective performance reviews. Phrases are given for common behavior and skill categories as well as for common functional areas-and they work, regardless of appraisal type.
• Hands-on course in drawing and illustration, suitable for beginners and improvers alike
• Practical, step-by-step, easy-to-follow exercises and demonstrations
• From simple object drawing, move on to tackle all aspects of our environment, people and animals
• Sketching and observation, materials and theory, tips and techniques - everything you need to know to create original artworks, cartoons and illustrations
• More than 1,000 illustrations
• Filled with easy-to-follow, step-by-step projects.
• Includes tips on how to draw, ink, and finish your pictures to create a professional look.
• Packed with projects covering themes such as animals, people, and transport.