Please remember this GOD loves patience, therefore, developing, learning and mastering patience is so important, that I have decided to write complete book on PATIENCE , in this book, you will not find a chapter of devoted to patience, like in my other books, but complete book, so there is no table of contents page; also you will find lots and lots of photo-quotes with motivational words from great leaders.
The fact is that, anyone can have kinds of results; I am producing on regular basis. All you have to do is decide what it is you want, believe you deserve it, and practice the success principles mentioned in this book. These principals will work for everybody weather you are daily wager, driver, doctor, engineer, manager, architect, clerk, salesman, housewife, student, unemployed or a multimillionaire the fundamentals are the same for all people and all professions. And if you apply them with discipline day in day out, than it will transform your life beyond your wildest dreams.
1. Management—Meaning, Characteristics and Functional Area, 2. Management—Nature, Principles, Levels and Limitations, 3. Functions of Management and Managerial Roles, 4. Development of Management Thought, 5. Planning, 6. Types of Plans and Corporate Planning, 7. Management By Objectives (M.B.O.), 8. Decision-Making, 9. Environment Analysis and Diagnosis, 10. Nature and Process of Organisation, 11. Organisation Structure and Forms of Organisation, 12. Departmentation, 13. Authority, Responsibility and Delegation of Authority, 14. Centralisation and Decentralisation, 15. Direction—Concept and Techniques, 16. Managerial Control, 17. Techniques of Control, 18. Motivation, 19. Leading and Leadership, 20. Co-ordination—Meaning and Nature, 21. Communication, 22. Management of Change
1. Entrepreneurship—Meaning, Concept and Forms, 2. Entrepreneurship—Meaning, Theories and Role of Socio- Economic Environment, 3. Meaning and Definition of Leadership, 4. Promotion of a Venture and Opportunity Analysis, 5. External Environment Analysis, 6. Concept of a Project and Legal Requirements for Establishing a New Unit, 7. Sources of Raising Funds, 8. Venture Capital, 9. Entrepreneurial Behaviour : Meaning and Concept, 10. Innovation and Entrepreneur, 11. Entrepreneur Development Programmes, 12. Critical Evaluation of Entrepreneur Development Programmes, 13. Role of Entrepreneur in Economic Growth as an Innovator and in Generation of Employment Opportunities, 14. Role of Entrepreneur in Balanced Economic Development, 15. Export Promotion and Import Substitution, 16. Augmenting and Meeting Local Demand and Forex Earnings, 17. Small Scale Industry : Role and Performance.
So, I thought of writing this book, here I am sharing my understanding of human behaviour and what lessons I have learned, over my 5 year of study.
Since, 2011 I have been applying these principal in my life, and my destiny got completely changed, you are really the master of your destiny, I mean it; but you don't know, yet!
The whole process of mental adjustment and atonement can be summed up in one word: 'Gratitude'
-Wallace D. Wattles
As much as possible, I have tried to share the information and knowledge I had used to become truly wealthy.
By the time you complete reading all the chapters, you will be a powerhouse of information, and you will love stocks NOT fear stocks. You will discover how to make better financial decisions which will lead to financial freedom that you always love to have.
1. Management Concept : Meaning, Definitions and Need, 2. Managerial Functions, 3. Co-ordination : Meaning and Nature, 4. Evolution of Management Thought, 5. Management by Objectives (M.B.O.) , 6. Planning, 7. Types of Plans and Corporate Planning, 8. Environmental Analysis and Business Environment, 9. Decisions-Making, 10. Nature and Process of Organisation, 11. Span of Control and Centralisation and Decentralisation of Authority, 12. Authority and Delegation of Authority, 13. Organizations Structure and Forms of Organisation, 14. Staffing , 15. Motivation, 16. Leadership, 17. Communication, 18. Managerial Control, 19. Techniques of Control and Emerging Issues inManagement.
Unit - I
1. Nature of Communication, 2. Process of Communication, 3. Types of Communication, 4. Communication : Basic Forms, 5. Barriers in Communication.
UNIT – II
6. Business Correspondence, 7. Quotation/Order Letters/Tenders, 8. Persuasive Letters : Sales Letters and Collection Letters, 9. Claim Letters, 10 . Adjustment Letters, 11. Social Correspondence, 12. Memorandum [Memo], 13. Notice/Agenda/ Minutes, 14. Job Application Letters, 15. Cover Letters, 16. Credit Letters, 17. Enquiry Letters, 18. Resume,
19. Report Writing, 20. Business Repor, 21 . Status Report, 22. Analytical Report, 23. Inquiry Report, 24. Newspaper Report,
25. Common Errors in English,
UNIT – V
26. Presentation (Oral/Power Point/Visual Aids).