This book outlines a pathway through management for the clinician, consisting of six phases:
1) Recognition of the condition: facilitated by high quality images.
2) General approach: provided by an opening “mindset” statement for the particular case.
3) Assessment: the critical aspects of the history and examination.
4) Treatment: key decisions and key interventions.
5) Management: post-intervention expectations.
6) Evidence: the rationale behind the preceding treatment and an overview of any controversies.
Plastic Surgery, A Problem Based Approach is a valuable reference tool for surgical trainees, medical students, healthcare professionals and plastic and reconstructive surgeons.