From the Creators of the New York Times Bestseller Paleo for Everyday, Sugar Free offers a step-by-step plan and over 175 delicious recipes to cut your sugar intake--either temporarily or for good--and feel great about the foods you eat.
Let Sugar Free get you off sugar and on to delicious, healthy meals, with:
• Over 175 tasty recipes, such as Mexican Chicken Salad, Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf, and Banana Chocolate Almond Ice Cream
• A quiz to see which of 3 unique sugar detoxes - the Yellow Plan, the Green Plan, or the Blue Plan - is right for you
• 10 tips for dealing with cravings and sugar withdrawal
• A success log to help you track your progress
• Tips on safely reintroducing healthy sugars after you detox
With a comprehensive program and over 175 recipes so delicious you'll never look back, Sugar Free is the best way to quit sugar and start feeling great now.
You don’t have to identify with the goddess or Earth Mother labels to get going with holistic treatments for your everyday health needs. If you already buy organic produce, make an effort to eat whole foods, and tend to choose Method products over Windex, it only makes sense that that you’d approach your health, wellness, and beauty regimen with a similarly all-natural approach.
Do-It-Yourself Herbal Medicine inspires you to easily and affordably take charge of how you look and feel by sharing simple and fun recipes that use Mason jars, sauce pans, and even your French press in creative ways. In these pages, you’ll find:
• Down-to-earth info on the exploding popularity of essential oils and why they’re so effective
• In-depth profiles of 5 must-have herbs to kick off your herbal medicinal projects, as well as 30 additional herbs to get to know and use
• Over 200 recipes for face and hair care, body and skin care, intimate care, mental health and wellness, common ailments, home cleaning products, and self-care for the day common occurrences, from a hangover to a Netflix binge watch
Improve your health and empower yourself today with these simply, powerful remedies.
Clean Eating Is Easy. Now Clean Meal Planning Is, Too.
The beauty of eating clean is that it just makes sense--fresh, whole foods are by nature delicious and nutritious. If only deciding what to cook for breakfast, lunch, and dinner were as simple.
Now it is, with a 28-day meal plan developed by the creators of New York Times bestsellerClean Eating Made Simple. In these pages, you'll find:
• Weekly menus of breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipes--even snacks and dessert
• Grocery shopping lists and the exact amounts you'll need to buy for the week. No waste!
• Prep ahead tips to make a week's worth of cooking completely doable.
These 150 recipes prove that when you consume the best ingredients in sensible amounts, you don't need to take extreme measures to cut fat, calories, and sugar. It's never been easier to start and stick to clean eating--and clean your plate in the process.
Recipes include: Eggs Poached in Spicy Tomato Sauce * Beef and Goat Cheese Quesadillas * Vietnamese Tofu Lettuce Wraps * Grilled Scallops with Mango Salsa and Grilled Zucchini * Braised Pork Loin with Dried Figs and Roasted Asparagus * Sausage, Lentil, and Kale Stew * Carrot Cake Cupcakes, and much more!
The DASH Diet for Beginners will help you achieve optimal health with:
• 150 delicious DASH diet recipes for every meal
• Detailed information on the proven health benefits of the DASH diet
• 30-day DASH diet meal plan for lasting weight loss
• Targeted health plans for weight loss and high blood pressure
• 10 steps for success on the DASH diet
The DASH Diet for Beginners will help you lose weight permanently, fight disease, and experience the best health of your life.
Put the pleasure back into eating with The Quiet Gut Cookbook, a delicious solution for those who want to avoid a lifetime of bland meals. Suitable for sufferers of IBS, IBD, or Celiac disease, the low-FODMAP diet relieves common IBS symptoms and reduces digestive distress.
The Quiet Gut Cookbook offers everything you need to prepare delicious, healthy, low-FODMAP meals without spending a lot of time or money.
• 135 low-FODMAP recipes that also exclude common food allergens like eggs, dairy, shellfish, nuts and soy
• A special chapter of calming recipes that provide symptomatic relief during painful flare-ups
• A 4-week elimination diet and food reintroduction plan to help you heal the gut
• A Symptom Tracker so you can customize your diet according to your body's unique needs
• Detailed food lists and guidelines that make it simple to avoid FODMAP-containing foods
• Substitution tips that add freedom, flavor, and creativity for a less restrictive diet
Paleo for Beginners introduces you to the healthiest, most time-tested diet in human history with:
• 150 delicious Paleo recipes for every meal
• Detailed information on the proven health benefits of eating Paleo
• Q&A to determine how eating Paleo fits with your lifestyle
• Detailed 30-day meal plan
• Tips on building a Paleo pantry and staying Paleo outside your home
• Special advice for weight loss, athletes, and other dietary needs
With Paleo for Beginners rediscover the foods your body was designed to consume, and start start feeling and looking better right away.
Lavender, peppermint, rosemary, and other healing plants are likely right at your fingertips, or just beyond at a nearby garden. Now unlocking their healing powers is, too. Essential Oils and Aromatherapy: An Introductory Guide offers all the techniques, tools, and tips you need to start creating natural, toxic-free medicine and everyday household products from the comfort of your home.
Everything You Need to Know to Get Started with Essential Oils
• Enjoy Your Personal Apothecary, which includes profiles of more than 60 essential oils
• Learn to measure, dispense, and blend essential oils like a seasoned aromatherapist
• Discover the 25 most effective essential oils for natural healing
• Master techniques for massage, acupressure, inhalation, and more
• Study safety tips for pregnant women, children, babies, and pets
Over 300 Natural Recipes for Every Household
• Apply everyday remedies for common ailments such as acne, migraines, nausea, and stress
• Use toxic-free household items, from lavender laundry detergent and all-purpose cleaner to air fresheners
• Enjoy calming beauty treatments, including face masks, body butter, and soothing bath salts
With Quinoa: The Everyday Superfood, a collection of over 150 simple, out-of-the-box recipes featuring the delicious super grain, you'll learn how to use quinoa beyond a basic salad or side. From satisfying breakfasts like Almond and Coconut Quinoa Porridge, to delicious snacks like Cauliflower Quinoa Fritters, to creative entrees like Black Bean and Quinoa Veggie Burgers, Quinoa; The Everyday Superfoodwill teach you how to incorporate this enticing ingedient into satisfying everyday meals that will boost your nutrition and revamp the way you eat. Our book offers:
150 RecipesIcons indicating vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free (highlighting the types of eaters that make up "everyone")Simple ingredientsOut-of-the-box yet accessible recipes (more than just salads and sides, this book teaches you how to use quinoa to its full potential)4-color photos throughout
Studies have shown that adding juicing into your diet can improve your body’s immune response, reduce your risk for chronic disease, improve your skin and hair health, and help you easily lose weight. Fresh fruits and vegetables are loaded with vitamins and minerals, and by juicing your produce, you get all of the benefits of your produce in the purest form. The Juicing Diet is your guide to experiencing the benefits of a juicing diet. With 175 delicious juicing recipes packed full of nutrients and antioxidants, you can detox your body and begin to feel more energetic right away.
The Juicing Diet will help you lose weight and improve your well-being with:
• 175 delicious and nutritious juicing recipe
• Introduction to the many health benefits of juicing
• 30-day juicing weight-loss plan
• Special tips on juicing for beauty, weight loss, and detox
• 10 steps for success on a juicing diet
Whether you’re looking for a foolproof way to lose weight, or you just want add more nutrients to your diet, The Juicing Diet is sure to quench your thirst and give you an energy boost to power you through your day.
Kale is everywhere--but what if you easily bore of salads and smoothies? Kale the Everyday Superfood goes beyond the basics with:
Super-tasty recipes including Kale Eggs Florentine, Sausage & Kale Skillet, and Kale Mac & CheeseTips on selecting the best bunch and growing your own kaleEasy labels for any diet: vegan, paleo, gluten-free, or total omnivoreKale myths--busted! A handy breakdown of kale's nutritional qualities