We truly hope
that you enjoy the result of our collaboration with Flowerdale Farm as much as
we have. We’re confident you’ll soon realise that making beautiful and
flavoursome meals with exotic ingredients is much easier than it seems.
To learn more
about alyce alexandra and to view or purchase products,
Our food philosophy centralises around using fresh ingredients to produce nourishing meals everyone will enjoy - whether it be a quick mid-week meal for the family or an elaborate dinner party for friends.
This practical cookbook contains easy to follow formatting and symbols for simplicity in the kitchen. Informative tips on cooking, recipe variations and health can be found throughout.
Many of these recipes can be finished in less than thirty minutes, qualifying as a ‘quick fix.’ We have also included some recipes that require a little more time, because we believe they are worth it!
Each recipe is accompanied by a colour photograph intended to guide and inspire the reader. As no enhancements of any kind have been used in our photographs, all dishes are exactly re-creatable. No disappointments.
Now everyone can cook gourmet food at home, quickly and easily.
alyce alexandra cookbooks are independent cookbooks, with no association or approval with Vorwerk or the Thermomix brand.
Cooking delicious low carbohydrate meals in the Thermomix has never been easier. This book inspires you to cook mouth-watering meals that everyone will love, while also improving the health of you and your family. With almost every recipe being gluten free, miniseries: low carb is also a great resource for people with gluten sensitivities.
There are also many variations to cater for a wide variety of eating preferences - from vegetarian to dairy free. The nutritional information per serving is also provided for each recipe to support people following specific diets. This cookbook contains easy to follow formatting and symbols, plus informative tips on cooking, recipe variations and health. Every recipe is accompanied by a full page colour photograph to guide and inspire you, with dishes that can be faithfully recreated in your kitchen.
We think this is our best and most accessible cookbook yet – because who couldn’t do with some quick fix meal inspiration? Whether there is one, two, or a tribe of you, meat lovers or vegetarian, there is something for everyone in this versatile book.
Because sometimes you just need a little simple.
Continuing the precedent set by alyce alexandra’s first publication Quick Fix in the Thermomix, this cookbook contains easy to follow formatting and symbols, plus informative tips on cooking, recipe variations and health. Every recipe is accompanied by a colour photograph to guide and inspire you, with dishes than can be faithfully recreated in your kitchen.
- 10 recipes each with stunning photography
- Easy to follow formatting and layout
- Conventional recipes and Thermomix conversions
- Recipes classified gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian and vegan
- Many vegetarian and vegan recipes
- ‘Freezer Friendly’ symbol indicates recipes that are great cooked in advance and frozen
**For the Thermomix conversions, the Thermomix is used to prepare ingredients for slow cooker – a slow cooker is still required.**
In Everyday Thermo Cooking, Alyce Alexandra, bestselling author of seven thermo cooker books, shows you how to get the best out of your thermo cooker with recipes that reflect the rhythm of everyday life.
The Monday to Friday rush is covered with pre-prepared breakfasts, tasty lunchbox options and quick meals. Then, when you've got a little more time on the weekends, there are slow cooks, baked goods and investment flavour makers to stock up on. There's also an entertaining menu, creative ways to use up leftovers and sweet treats for when a little indulgence is in order.
With Alyce's collection of never-fail recipes it's easy to put nourishing and delicious food on your table every day of the week.
The recipes in this digital cookbook will show you that weeknight dinners can and should be delicious, nutritious, and easy, cooked quick- fix in 30 minutes or less. Skipping processed and pre-packaged foods by making your meals at home is better for your health, the environment, and your pocket — and the proof is in the eating.
We hope that these delectable dishes will give you more time on those busy evenings, so that you can focus on the important things — replacing cooking and cleaning with relaxing, spending quality time with family, and rejuvenating yourself for the busy day ahead.
These recipes were made with love from us to you, and now you can share the love every night of the week.
xo alyce alexandra
the right recipes! In this eBook we’ve focused on two things to make your celebration simple – dishes that can be made in advance and dishes that take no time at all to prepare. We want you to spend your time celebrating with loved ones, not in the kitchen missing out. Whether it’s lunch, dinner, afternoon tea or cocktails and canapes, we’ve got something for every occasion.
I’ve kept all these recipes super quick, using only a thermo cooker, chopping board and occasionally a stove burner. You’ll have each one complete and on the table in less than 30 minutes, some in as little as 15. Your total shop for the five nights will be less than $50, less than what a family of four would spend in one night on takeaway. And these recipes are dead easy, I promise. The thermo cooker does most of the work, and no matter what your skill level you’ll be able to handle the rest.
The five recipes have been developed as a weekly collection, offering a variety of flavours and also heavy and light meals. I have intentionally tried to repeat ingredients as much as possible within those confines, so there is less wastage and you can get a better price by buying things in bulk. For example, you’ll buy one bunch of spring onions and use them across two recipes. That’s why we’ve included a shopping list for the five meals. However, by no means feel you need to embrace all five recipes at once – each will happily stand on their own whenever a cheap and speedy meal is in order.
I’ve kept the ingredients list for each recipe as short as possible, both to keep costs down but also to show how it really doesn’t take much to put a nourishing and delicious meal on the table. I have however added little notes on how you could ‘jazz each recipe up’ if you had spare ingredients in the fridge, pantry or garden – but these are by no means essential. I’ve also kept all the recipes vegetarian – there is a time and place to cut costs and quality, but in my opinion animal products isn’t one of them.
I hope you love this ebook, and that my team and I have helped make your life that little bit easier.
love alyce alexandra xo
P.S. Share your thoughts on this ebook with us on Facebook or Instagram! We always love hearing from you.
Treat yourself, or someone you love.
xo alyce alexandra
In the pages of this book you will find a handpicked selection of recipes from our Thermomix cooking classes, designed to teach you how to get the most out of your machine with seriously scrumptious results. Includes a full colour photo for every recipe, as well as instructional images and behind the scenes tips and tricks. These are our most advanced recipes, ready for you take your thermie game to the next level! Whether it’s healthy desserts or authentic Indian you’re after, there’s something for every kind of cook in this book.
recipes included from the following classes:
• Champagne Breakfast
• Healthy Snacks & Desserts
• Yum Cha
• Experience an alyce alexandra Thermomix cooking class in your home kitchen – finally, geography won’t get in the way!
• Recipes from Alyce as well as only thermie experts Janene, Tina and Claudette
• All the tips and tricks you need to get on top of your TM game, including instructional photographs
• Learn to navigate your way around multilayered meals in the Varoma, including steaming meat (with delicious results, guaranteed)
• Each recipe selection will help you to learn and conquer a huge range of advanced skills in your Thermomix and out, such as steaming, kneading, multilayer cooking, egg white whipping, pastry making, proving, dough shaping and more
• Easy to follow formatting and symbols for simplicity in the kitchen
• Coding for gluten free, dairy free, vegan and vegetarian recipes
• Included are more advanced recipes to develop culinary skills, especially good for proficient cooks and anyone who likes to entertain
• The best custard tart (both pastry and filling from scratch!)
• ‘Roast’ beef salad (steamed in the varoma!)
• French baguettes (yep, you can do it!)
• Bread rolls (so easy once you know how)
• Fibre-rich seed rolls (gluten and grain free!)
• Linguine with flaked salmon (done entirely in the thermie)
• Christmas ice cream (we’re famous for it)
• Steamed pork buns (entirely from scratch)
• Egg tarts (yum cha at your place)
• Traditional Sri Lankan curry (melt in your mouth!)
Everyone is going crazy for kombucha! And in this digital book Alyce demystifies the entire process making it easy and straightforward for everyone to do at home.
In our opinion, kombucha is the easiest and cheapest way to make your own probiotics at home, costing less than $1 per litre and requiring only a few minutes of your time weekly. And it actually tastes really delicious!
Kombucha has been consumed for thousands of years for it’s medicinal properties, but it has received a lot of attention in the last few years for the role it plays in digestion and gut health, which are considered integral to overall health and wellbeing. This is because the gut determines which nutrients are absorbed by the body and which toxins, allergens and microbes are kept out. Plus, your entire immune system is protected by the gut, and you have more neurotransmitters in the gut than in your brain. So naturally, this is a very important area of our bodies that we want to keep as healthy as possible! Kombucha is a probiotic that will provide your gut with the live bacteria and yeasts that are needed to keep you balanced and thriving, as well as a whole host of other nutrients including vitamins C, B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12.
• This book covers the basic principles, everything you need to get brewing, how to get started with a single first ferment, how to do a continuous first ferment (alyce’s pick!), how to do a second ferment and all of alyce’s tips and tricks to successful brewing
• How to flavour your kombucha from apple and ginger to raspberry and rosemary and everything in between
• The secrets to getting the best fizz, even better than the carbonated commercial varieties
• How to keep the sugar levels super low if needed for those with insulin sensitivities, those quitting sugar or on a ketogenic diet
• With alyce’s method you will spend less than 10 minutes once a week maintaining your kombucha (and you’ll always have it on tap!)
• When you purchase this book you get exclusive access to alyce’s ‘kombucha krew’ where there are people to answer any remaining questions you might have
• 23 page digital book containing extensive information as well as informative illustrations
• Once purchased the digital book will be emailed directly to you ready for immediate use
PLEASE NOTE: While this book is all the INFORMATION you need, you still NEED a kombucha SCOBY and starter liquid to begin brewing kombucha. We sell them in AUS and NZ at alycealexandra.com, but outside of us look online or ask a friend - anyone who brews always has more than enough SCOBYs to share!