• Habit 1: Be Proactive
• Habit 2: Begin With The End In Mind
• Habit 3: Put First Things First
• Habit 4: Think Win-Win
• Habit 5: Seek First To Understand Then Be Understood
• Habit 6: Synergize
• Habit 7: Sharpen The Saw
The 7 Habits book: Dr. Covey's 7 Habits book is one of the most inspiring and impactful books ever written. Now you can enjoy and learn critical lessons about the habits of successful people that will enrich your life's experience. And, it's in an interactive format that makes it easy for you to learn and apply Dr. Covey's habits of successful people.
Norman Vincent Peale, an American minister and author, was a progenitor of the theory of Positive Thinking. Born in Bowersville, Ohio, Peale graduated from Bellefontaine High School. He earned degrees at Ohio Wesleyan University and Boston University School of Theology. He was brought up as a Methodist and was ordained as a Methodist minister in 1922. A decade later, Peale changed his religious affiliation to the Reformed Church in America in 1932, and thus began his 52-year tenure as pastor of Marble Collegiate Church in Manhattan. In 1935, Peale also started a radio program, “The Art of Living”, which lasted for 54 years and gained immense popularity. He was a copious writer, and his most widely read book, The Power of Positive Thinking sold around 5 million copies. Peale also cofounded The Horatio Alger Association along with Peale Center, Guideposts Publications, and the Positive Thinking Foundation, all of which aim to advance Peale’s theories of Positive Thinking.
- An international bestseller
- Written by the world-renowned motivational writer Norman Vincent Peale
- Inspires to have belief in oneself and in all one undertakes to do
- Motivates one to develop the power to realise one’s ambitions and reach one’s goals