The Amplified Bible is designed for readers who want to understand all the rich nuances of the original Bible languages. No working knowledge of Greek or Hebrew is required—just a desire to know more about what God says in his Word. With its unique system of brackets, parentheses, and italics, the Amplified Bible defines and expands key words and phrases right in the text. Verse by verse, the deeper meaning behind the message of Scripture unfolds as you read.
Features in The VeggieTales Bible include:Veggie Stories—8 full-color, best-loved Bible stories as told in the VeggieTales videos, including Dave and the Giant Pickle; Rack, Shack and Benny; and Esther, the Girl Who Became Queen.Book introductions give important information about each book of the Bible."Veggie Values” teach lessons from the Bible like God made you special, God loves you very much, don’t be afraid, be kind to others, forgive one another, and many more.“Remember This” highlights 100 key verses of Scripture to remember.A dictionary helps kids better understand key Bible words and concepts.
This Bible contains the complete text of the New International Reader's Version (NIrV): written at third grade reading level and the perfect steppingstone to the NIV, the world’s most popular modern English translation.
- Flyover Lens: Start each book with the big picture. These easy-to-read introductions from the popular Essential Bible Companion help you start each book with a general understanding of the context.
- Unpack Lens: Looking for help understanding and interpreting Bible passages? These study notes from the well-loved NIV Study Bible offer valuable insight into the context and meaning behind the words.
- Dig Deep, Look Close Lens: Articles and photos from the NIV Archaeological Study Bible bring Bible times to life. Go back in time with fascinating historical and archaeological discoveries.
- Q & A Lens: Tackle your tough questions with thoughtful excerpts from the beloved NIV
Quest Study Bible. Questioning is an important part of learning.
- People Lens: You’ve heard the names before, but what do you really know about the characters within the pages of the Bible? Excerpts from the popular NIV Student Bible introduce you to 100 significant people in the Bible.
- Guided Tour Lens: Helpful excerpts from the NIV Student Bible give context and explanation along the way.
- Insight Lens: Notes from the NIV Student Bible point out interesting facts and shed light on verses you might have questions about.
- Reflect and Respond Lens: These excerpts from the award-winning Great Rescue NIV Bible will help recap what you’ve read. Take a moment to reflect and digest each section as you walk through the sweeping narrative of the Bible.
Tailor your journey through Scripture to the way you study best with the NIV Essentials Study Bible. It’s like six awesome resources in one. Order your copy today and take your study to the next level.
This Bible offers a biblical perspective on the following topics: Angels, Creation, Evangelism, Ecology, Faith, Eternal Life, Church, Family, Forgiveness, God's love, God's will, Growing with God, Guilt, Holy Spirit, Idolatry, Immigration, Jesus’ life, Jesus’ miracles, Jesus’ fulfillment of prophecy, Judgment, Leadership, Marriage, Miracles, Money, Pagan gods, Parenting, Poverty, Prayer, Prophecy, Reliability of Scripture, Satan, Sanctification, Suffering, Temple, Warfare, Wealth, Women, YHWH, and more."
•Presentation page—for personalization and gift giving
•32 full-color pages—includes illustrations to bring Bible characters and events to life plus helpful study information about the Ten Commandments, how to become a Christian, prayer, and more.
•Check It Out—sketches and descriptions of what life was like in Bible times.
•Brain Game—questions to help kids remember important Bible themes.
•Soak It up—key verses highlighted for kids to memorize.
•Book Introductions—brief overviews of each book with an outline of key events.
•Dictionary—key Bible words for quick reference.
Sometimes you want to meander through your Scripture reading, and other times you want to get straight to what you’re looking for. When it’s the latter, this is the Bible for you.
The NIV Topical Starter Bible puts a spotlight on a variety of important topics, making it easy for you to find the answers you’re looking for. Got a hot topic on the mind? Find it in the 700+ entry topical index in the back of this Bible. Wondering if the Bible has anything to say about the hard question your friend asked you? Search the index to find the answer.
Understand the Holy Spirit in a whole new way as you spend 52 weeks studying different aspects of the Spirit’s activity throughout the Bible. As you study, you'll grow in your own walk with the living Spirit, who brings the power of God into your daily life. Through 52 studies that lead you to all parts of the Bible, you'll come to uncover the mystery, power and influence of the Spirit and discover how he still works powerfully today in the lives of his followers.
The Encounter Bible Series introduces you to the three-in-one God as each volume dives deeply into a study of each person of the Trinity: God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. As you read these devotional study notes alongside the text of the NIV Bible, you’ll begin to gain a fuller understanding of the God of the Bible.
• Full text of the NIV
• 52 weeks of devotional readings about the Holy Spirit, including discussion questions and options for deeper study
• Topical index
Maybe you want to spend 30 days getting to better know Jesus. Or maybe you want to read the more obscure parts of the Bible—the not-so-famous stories. There are 20 of them provided for you. Have you ever thought about reading through the entire Bible in a year? A reading plan for doing so is in this Bible too. And if that seems too intimidating, try the 60-day overview of the Bible. The NIV Pathways Bible has so many options that you'll find fresh new ways to enter into God's Word . . . so that his Word can enter into you.
• The complete text of the world’s most popular modern-English Bible, the NIV
• Lyrics to the top 100 worship songs
• Song notes and reflections from the songwriters
• Simple chord charts for the Top 20 worship songs
• Essay that explores the purpose and history of worship music
• Foreword by Matt Maher
• Index to organize songs by scriptural reference
• Complete text of the world’s most popular modern-English Bible, the NIV
• Quotes and reflections from past Christian leaders, writers and thinkers
• “Topical Study Index,” “30-second thought starters on authentic living” and “five minute reflections on the psalms”
Don’t you love the taste of fresh fruit? God likes fruit too, but not the kind that comes from orchards. The fruit God loves best grows within you: qualities such as love, joy, peace, and kindness that delight God and can make you the kind of person others simply love to be around.
The NIV Fruit of the Spirit Bible will help you cultivate all nine “Fruit of the Spirit.” Twelve special, full-color pages tell you about each kind of fruit: what it is, why it’s important, and how, with God’s help, you can grow it in your heart. You’ll love the handy, take-anywhere size, and since this is the complete, bestselling New International Version, you know it’s easy to read and understand.
Features include:Daily readings for teen girls by popular Christian female authors (Annie Downs, Bekah Hamrick Martin, Christine Caine, Crystal Kirgiss, Bethany Hamilton, Nicole Weider, Elsa Kok Colopy, Denise Van Eck and more)Character profiles of women in the BibleBook introductions for each book of the BibleHighlighted promises of God: verses worth rememberingA concordance for help in finding versesThe complete text of the bestselling New International Version (NIV) of the Bible
This is a Level Two I Can Read! book, which means it’s perfect for children learning to sound out words and sentences. It aligns with guided reading level K and will be of interest to children Pre-K to 5th grade.
This My First I Can Read! book, with basic language, word repetition, and great illustrations, is perfect for shared reading with a child. It aligns with guided reading level J and will be of interest to children Pre-K to 3rd grade.
This is the first devotional product in The Story line.
Trim Size: 5 x 7
Sometimes we forget that faith has a starting point as well. For some of us, our faith journeys began in childhood as a set of beliefs handed to us by a parent, teacher, or pastor. Maybe you developed a framework of faith based on personal experience. Or maybe you had no faith at all. Too often, a faith formed in childhood isn’t strong enough to withstand the pressures of adult life.
But what if you could find a new starting point for faith?
Welcome to Starting Point – an 8-session small group conversation about faith (DVD/digital video sold separately). Whether you’re new to faith, curious about God, or coming back to church after some time away, it’s a place where your opinions and beliefs are valued, and no question is off limits.
During the eight sessions, you will:Use this Starting Point Conversation Guide to reflect on central questions of faith and life.Watch the video component each week in preparation or as part of the discussion.Explore and share what you’re learning with other people in a conversational environment.
Come as you are and build relationships with others as you discover your starting point.
Designed for use with the Starting Point Video Study (sold separately).
Andy Stanley is the founder of North Point Ministries, Inc. (NPM). Each Sunday, more than 36,000 people attend one of NPM’s six Atlanta-area churches. To learn more and to access free online resources, visit www.northpointministries.org.
A: A walkie-talkie!
Q: What kind of light did Noah install on the ark?
Introducing a collection of jokes that’s hilarious, clean, and kid-friendly and includes everything from knock-knock jokes, to Q&A jokes, tongue twisters, and a whole lot more. Lots of Jokes for Kids is certain to have every kid you know laughing out loud, snorting riotously, and generally gasping for air.