• An easy-to-follow, step-by-step guide through Book 1 of your Pottermore.com adventure.
• Put on the Sorting Hat and get placed within Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff or Slytherin, so you can experience your own, unique adventure and begin earning House Points.
• Follow in the footsteps of Harry as you re-live memorable scenes from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, and unlock never-before-revealed details about the characters, creatures, places, and objects from the Harry Potter books.
• Find all of the hidden items, and solve mysteries throughout your quest.
• Learn the secrets for becoming an expert at potion brewing.
• Master the art of Wizard’s Duels and learn how to successfully cast powerful spells.
• Discover how to unlock the exclusive content within Pottermore written by J.K. Rowling.
If you’re a fan of the Harry Potter books and movies, you’ll definitely want to experience Pottermore.com. Grab your wand and a copy of this unofficial strategy guide, so you won’t miss out on anything that Pottermore.com has to offer! Your training at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry awaits!
It is especially designed to assist students of the game who have acquired a smattering of it in some way and who wish to investigate it further at their leisure. Go (Chinese: weiqi, Japanese: igo, Korean: baduk, Vietnamese: cờ vây, common meaning: "encircling game") is a board game for two players that originated in China more than 2,500 years ago.
The game is noted for being rich in strategy despite its relatively simple rules. According to chess master Emanuel Lasker: "The rules of Go are so elegant, organic, and rigorously logical that if intelligent life forms exist elsewhere in the universe, they almost certainly play Go."
A Body HACK for Skinny Guys
or "1 Year to BIG!" If you are a skinny guy and you want to gain weight fast, and ensure it is 100% rock solid muscle then this book is going to deliver the results it promises. It isn't full of fake hopes and dreams about getting jacked in a few weeks, it is a realistic look at just how skinny guys can hack their bodies to consistently gain 2-3 lbs of muscle each and every month for a year. That's how long the author believes you need to totally transform your body, and he is right.
To quote: "Anyone can gain 30 lbs of weight in a few months, anyone. But it won't be muscle, it will be fat. But follow the guidelines in my book about how to gain weight and muscle and I guarantee that in a year you will be 30-40 lbs of solid muscle heavier".
Give Gavin P. Alexander a year and he will add between 30-40lbs of solid muscle to your frame. If you have what it takes, dedication and real desire to change.
Learn how to:
- Increase your appetite so you can consistently gain weight
- Hack into your bodies testosterone levels, and increase it through eating the right foods at the right times, and training correctly
- Learn the real reasons why most skinny guys fail to ever change their physiques, and why you will never be one of those guys
- Learn how to train for maximum muscular growth with cycles broken down into 3 monthly segments
- How to progress from being a weakling to being a jacked guy with incredible strength and size
- and finally put your "skinny genes" away and transform your body
If you have tried other routines or eating programs designed to put on weight and failed then this book is going to change your life. You can't eat or train like other people if you are a naturally slim guy. You need to know how to increase your appetite, how to eat the right foods to maximize muscular growth, and how to consistently gain weight for well over a year.
If you are fed up with failing then 30 lbs of meat is the answer.
A year from now you will look and feel like a different person, if you follow the programs contained in this book.
Our cost-effective Homework Helpers workbooks are a must-have! They provide help for students who need extra practice with basic skills, for the accelerated student who enjoys an extra challenge, and for the young learner who is developing basic concepts and readiness skills. They also help boost self-confidence and reinforce basic skills with activities that are geared to the specific grade level. Collect all 48 titles for preschool to grade 3 covering topics such as the alphabet, numbers, shapes, phonics, math, reading comprehension, and much more!
Meta is a simple mage apprentice girl who unexpectedly becomes the keeper of one of the powerful shards of Bregu.
After the destruction of her village and the death of those she loves, she seeks revenge on the person who dealt this infamous destruction, the dark mage. Yet instead of receiving an attack power from the shard, it gives her a shape-shifting ability that sometimes bring her into funny situations.
Suggested for ages 6 and under.
For more kids products and free downloads, visit our website at http://www.icharacter.org