The complete critically acclaimed and best-selling tale is now available in one sensational volume.
BATMAN: HUSH is a thrilling mystery of action, intrigue and deception penned by Jeph Loeb (BATMAN: THE LONG HALLOWEEN) and illustrated by comics superstar Jim Lee (ALL STAR BATMAN & ROBIN, THE BOY WONDER). Batman sets out to discover the identity of a mysterious mastermind using the Joker, Riddler, Ra's al Ghul and the Dark Knight's other enemies--and allies--as pawns in a plan to wreak havoc.
This volume collects BATMAN #609-619 as well as the 6-page segment from WIZARD #0 and a 2-page origin story that originally appeared at dccomics.com.
Considered the greatest graphic novel in the history of the medium, the Hugo Award-winning story chronicles the fall from grace of a group of superheroes plagued by all-too-human failings. Along the way, the concept of the superhero is dissected as an unknown assassin stalks the erstwhile heroes.
This edition of WATCHMEN, the groundbreaking series from Alan Moore, the award-winning writer of V FOR VENDETTA and BATMAN: THE KILLING JOKE, and Dave Gibbons, the artist of GREEN LANTERN, features the high-quality, recolored pages found in WATCHMEN: THE ABSOLUTE EDITION with sketches, never-before-seen extra bonus materials and a new introduction by Dave Gibbons.
Wolverine #66-72, Wolverine Giant-Size Old Man Logan
Presented for the first time with stark, stunning new coloring by Brian Bolland, BATMAN: THE KILLING JOKE is Alan Moore's unforgettable meditation on the razor-thin line between sanity and insanity, heroism and villainy, comedy and tragedy.
According to the grinning engine of madness and mayhem known as the Joker, that's all that separates the sane from the psychotic. Freed once again from the confines of Arkham Asylum, he's out to prove his deranged point. And he's going to use Gotham City's top cop, Commissioner Jim Gordon, and the Commissioner’s brilliant and beautiful daughter Barbara to do it.
It's a place where America's last hope is Cyborg, who intends to gather the forces of the Outsider, the Secret 7, Shazam, Citizen Cold and other new and familiar—yet altered--faces! It's a world that could be running out of time, if the Flash can't find the villain who altered the timeline! Collects FLASHPOINT #1-5.
DARK DAYS: THE FORGE and THE CASTING hinted at dark corners of reality that have never been seen till now! Now, as DARK NIGHTS: METAL begins, the Dark Multiverse is revealed in all its devastating danger-and the threats it contains are coming for the DC Universe!
DARK NIGHTS: METAL is a DC event unlike any other one that will push Batman, Superman and heroes of the Justice League beyond their limits to take on threats unlike any our world has ever seen! It will take the combined might of the World’s Greatest Heroes as you’ve never seen them before to face what’s coming their way!
Including a story illustrated by guest artists Carla Speed McNeil and Jenn Manley Lee, this paperback collects issues #17-#21 of the award-winning horror comic Harrow County.
• Eisner-nominated series!
• Includes a two-part stort with guest art by Carla Speed McNeil and Jenn Manley Lee!
• Cullen Bunn is winner of the 2011 Broken Frontier Best Writer Independent Award!
• Winner of the 2015 Ghastly Award for Best Ongoing Title!
• "Deftly written, beautifully drawn, thoughtfully imagined--Harrow County already feels like a classic."--Michael Chabon (The Adventures of Kavalier and Clay)
• "Genuinely creepy and engaging, plus delicious art."--Mark Millar (Kick-Ass)
• "Harrow County #1 is worth checking out if you're a horror comic fan!"--Clive Barker (Hellraiser)
• "A rare thing--both wonderfully charming and genuinely disturbing."--Mike Mignola (Hellboy)
• "One of the best horror comics I've ever read. Super creepy!"--Josh Williamson (Birthright)
• "If you like comics at all, you should order that Harrow County."--Phil Hester (Green Arrow)
• "From the sweeping landscapes to the subtleties of the human face, [Tyler Crook] skillfully details each panel as if his pen is directly connected to his brain. His water color work is the perfect choice for the material, invoking a feeling of that particularly dreamy world that could so easily create tie-in horror."--Svetlana Fedotov, Fangoria