* Beautifully illustrated with images relating to Dickinson’s life and works
* Concise introductions to the poetry and other works
* For the first time in digital print, all 1775 poems by Dickinson
* Images of how the poetry books were first printed, giving your eReader a taste of the original texts
* Excellent formatting of the poems
* Special chronological and alphabetical contents tables for the poetry
* Easily locate the poems you want to read
* Includes Dickinson’s letters – spend hours exploring the poet’s literary life
* Scholarly ordering of texts into chronological order and literary genres
The Poetry Collections
POEMS : SERIES ONE
POEMS : SERIES TWO
POEMS : SERIES THREE
THE COMPLETE 1775 POEMS
LIST OF POEMS IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER
LIST OF POEMS IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER
THE LETTERS OF EMILY DICKINSON
Please visit www.delphiclassics.com to browse through our range of exciting titles
And then, excuse from pain;
And then, those little anodynes
That deaden suffering;
And then, to go to sleep;
And then, if it should be
The will of its Inquisitor,
The liberty to die.
Generally considered among the greatest American poets, Emily Dickinson has been read, studied, and admired by generations of literature students and poetry lovers. This modestly priced edition presents over 100 of her best-known and most-loved poems, reprinted from authoritative early editions. Unflinchingly honest, psychologically penetrating, and technically adventurous, the poems include such favorites as "The Chariot," "I taste a liquor never brewed," "The Snake," "I'm nobody, who are you?" "A Book," "There's a certain slant of light," "Hope," and many more.
Includes 3 selections from the Common Core State Standards Initiative.
Electrifying poems of isolation, beauty, death and eternity from a reclusive genius and one of America's greatest writers.
One of 46 new books in the bestselling Little Black Classics series, to celebrate the first ever Penguin Classic in 1946. Each book gives readers a taste of the Classics' huge range and diversity, with works from around the world and across the centuries - including fables, decadence, heartbreak, tall tales, satire, ghosts, battles and elephants.