Included in this volume are tales by Roy Thomas, featuring the breathtaking art of such legends as Barry Windsor-Smith, John Buscema, Alfredo Alcala, Jim Starlin, Al Milgrom, Pablo Marcos, Walter Simonson, and more.
But that's not all. Also included in this tome are Conan's few appearances in the title Savage Tales—for the complete Conan collection!
* Reprinting Savage Sword of Conan for the first time since its original publication. This is the first volume in the series.
Collecting the first volume of the classic adaptation of Michael MoorcockÕs bestselling fantasy saga, Elric of Melnibon marks the perfect introduction to the seriesÕ iconic antihero, his fabled blade, Stormbringer, and his harrowing adventures across the Dragon Isle.
Adapted by former Marvel Comics editor, Roy Thomas, and beautifully rendered by longtime comics illustrator Michael T. Gilbert, and the multiple Harvey and Eisner award-winning P. Craig Russell, this definitive collection marks an essential read for all fans of sword and sorcery and brings MoorcockÕs epic tales to life with luxuriant imagination.
• Presenting more of the celebrated Roy Thomas/John Buscema Conan the Barbarian run. Featuring completely remastered color, all proving once again why Conan is considered the greatest and most savage fantasy character of all time.
* Now for the first time ever, these stories are being collected in a series of omnibus-style books, with over five hundred pages of classic sword and sorcery-for the complete Conan collector!
* Included in this volume are tales featuring the stunning art of such comics luminaries as Barry Windsor-Smith, John Buscema, Alfredo Alcala, Jim Starlin, Al Milgrom, Pablo Marcos, Walter Simonson, and many more, including a heart-stopping adaptation of the classic Howard tale "The Jewels of Gwahlur."
* This collection includes Savage Sword of Conan the Barbarian issues 25-31.
* Featuring ten more issues from the famed Roy Thomas/John Buscema run on Conan the Barbarian, stories showcasing Conan's adventures with Bêlit the ShePirate, one of Robert E. Howard's most powerful and beloved female characters.
• Presenting more of the celebrated Roy Thomas/John Buscema Conan the Barbarian run. All featuring completely remastered color; all proving once again why Conan is considered the greatest and most savage Fantasy characters of all time.
* Written by master comics scribe Roy Thomas and illustrated by the unparalleled John Buscema, King Conan collects issues #1 through #5 of the early '80s series originally published by Marvel Comics.
* King Conanis based on a series of five short stories by Robert E. Howard, originally published in Weird Tales.
It’s Sword and Sorcery at its finest!
From the Trade Paperback edition.
Presenting more of the celebrated Roy Thomas/John Buscema Conan the Barbarian run, as well as a special guest artist appearance by Sal Buscema! All featuring completely re-mastered color; all proving once again why Conan is the greatest and most savage Epic Fantasy character of all time.
* The Chronicles of King Conan Volume 2 collects issues #6#10 of the early eighties series originally published by Marvel.
As he lies dying on the shores of an unknown land, he is taken aboard a mysterious ship where time and logic hold no meaning. Several other incarnations of the Eternal Champions are there, but why? What could allow the laws of time and space to be broken for these warriors to meet? Could Elric learn anything from that which he used to be or that which he shall become? So begins an epic adventure across the black seas and into alternate worlds where the lines between dream and reality blur and otherworldly foes must be defeated in order to save the very fabric of the universe and fulfil the albino emperor’s destiny.
Collecting the second volume of the classic comic adaptation of Michael Moorcock’s bestselling fantasy saga!
Written by the legendary Kazuo Koike, creator of Lone Wolf and Cub, and illustrated by the incomparable Ryoichi Ikegami, Crying Freeman is adult manga at its most challenging: dark, violent, morally complex, erotically charged and regarded worldwide as one of the classics of adult graphic fiction.
Now for the first time ever, these stories are being collected in a series of omnibus-style books, with over five hundred pages of classic sword and sorcery-for the complete Conan collector!
Included in this volume are tales featuring the stunning art of such comics luminaries as Barry Windsor-Smith, John Buscema, Alfredo Alcala, Jim Starlin, Al Milgrom, Pablo Marcos, Walter Simonson, and many more.
* The first time ever that The Savage Sword of Conan magazine has been collected.
* For the first time, these classic stories are being collected in a series of omnibus-style books, with over 500 pages in each volume!
* Collects Savage Sword of Conan #61-#71.
*A New York Times bestseller!
For the complete Conan collector!
* This volume collects Savage Sword of Conan the Barbarian issues 37 to 48.
When a savage creature known only as the Adversary conquered the fabled lands of legends and fairy tales, all of the infamous inhabitants of folklore were forced into exile. Disguised among the "mundys," their name for normal citizens of modern-day New York, these magical characters created their own secret society that they call Fabletown.
From their exclusive luxury apartment buildings on Manhattan's Upper West Side, these creatures of legend must fight for their survival in the new world.
Yet Zuko's sister Azula is becoming increasingly dangerous; threatening to ruin everything that Zuko; Aang; Katara; and Sokka have struggled to achieve on their search!
* The official continuation of Airbender from its creators; Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko!
The highly anticipated new standalone full-color graphic novel from Bryan Lee O’Malley, author and artist of the hugely bestselling Scott Pilgrim graphic novel series
Katie’s got it pretty good. She’s a talented young chef, she runs a successful restaurant, and she has big plans to open an even better one. Then, all at once, progress on the new location bogs down, her charming ex-boyfriend pops up, her fling with another chef goes sour, and her best waitress gets badly hurt. And just like that, Katie’s life goes from pretty good to not so much. What she needs is a second chance. Everybody deserves one, after all—but they don’t come easy. Luckily for Katie, a mysterious girl appears in the middle of the night with simple instructions for a do-it-yourself do-over:
1. Write your mistake
2. Ingest one mushroom
3. Go to sleep
4. Wake anew
And just like that, all the bad stuff never happened, and Katie is given another chance to get things right. She’s also got a dresser drawer full of magical mushrooms—and an irresistible urge to make her life not just good, but perfect. Too bad it’s against the rules. But Katie doesn’t care about the rules—and she’s about to discover the unintended consequences of the best intentions.
From the mind and pen behind the acclaimed Scott Pilgrim series comes a madcap new tale of existential angst, everyday obstacles, young love, and ancient spirits that’s sharp-witted and tenderhearted, whimsical and wise.
Praise for Seconds
“The cartoonist, best known for the Scott Pilgrim series, delivers one of the most enjoyable reads I’ve had all year with this magical graphic novel. I dare you to not read it all in one sitting.”—Whitney Matheson, USA Today
“Seconds arrives with high expectations, and it meets them all, delivering the style and humor of [Bryan Lee] O’Malley’s past works with greater emphasis on mood, detail, and complex character relationships.”—The A.V. Club
“Richly imagined and vibrantly drawn, Seconds is a funny, surprising, and enchanting read.”—Publishers Weekly
“In Seconds, Bryan Lee O’Malley plays the angst of youth against the fabric of a larger epic. In doing so, he enriches both. A great ride!”—Guillermo del Toro
“Bryan Lee O’Malley’s Seconds is adorable, haunting, funny, and beautiful. A perfect recipe for a great graphic novel.”—Scott McCloud, author of Understanding Comics
From the Hardcover edition.