Complete Day Trading Course
How To Day Trade Stocks For Profit is a complete course designed to get you quickly making money from the stock market. No previous trading experience is necessary. Easy to read and jargon-free, it starts right from the very basics, and builds to a remarkably simple but very powerful profit generating strategy.
What Others Are Saying
Readers of this book make real money, as this short selection of comments shows:
• "Have been using the info in the book for three days... $1,490.00 in the bank."
• "It was a great day! I made a $1175.50 profit."
• “Per 1 January I started day trading full time."
• “I am already making my job salary in trading."
• “I ended my first day of live trading with a net profit of $279.53.”
Just some of what you will discover inside:
• What really makes the stock market tick (and how you can make lots of money from it).
• The single biggest difference between people who make money and those who lose it.
• How to trade with other people's money, and still keep the profit for yourself.
• Specific trading instructions, exactly when to buy and sell for maximum profit.
• How to make money even when the stock market is falling.
• The five reasons most traders lose their shirt, and how you can easily overcome them.
• Three powerful methods to banish fear and emotion from you trading - forever.
• How you can get started trading with absolutely no risk at all.
• 14 Golden Rules of trading that virtually guarantee you will be making money in no time.
The book is packed with real life examples and plenty of exercises that mean you’ll be ready to go from reading about trading, to actually making your own trades that put cash in the bank.
Patrice Washington rationalized her excessive spending. “I work hard, I deserve this.” “I bought it on sale.” But at twenty-two, the recent college graduate was $18,000 in debt and sinking fast. It was time to take control. Patrice educated herself about finance, adopted a new attitude toward money, and most importantly, adjusted her spending habits. By twenty-five she was debt free—and used the wisdom she gained to start her own successful real estate and mortgage brokerage—and by twenty-nine started her own financial counseling business.
Patrice’s former bad spending habits aren’t unique, and women find themselves in financial hot water for a host of reasons. Women earn less than men and have to stretch those hard-earned dollars further. They contribute more to caregiving and aging parents, live longer, and many—including most African American women—are choosing to stay single.
Real Money Answers for Every Woman teaches you how to take responsibility for your financial future, whether you’re just starting out or need a fresh start. In a handy Q & A format, it offers relatable and easy to understand and implement advice on everything from managing credit cards, home ownership, and student loans to affordable childcare and even negotiating for a higher salary. Following Patrice’s practical advice, you’ll learn to form “wealthy” habits, establish an “opportunity fund,” stop collecting STUFF that causes debt, and discover the freedom that comes from feeling financially secure.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
What are the two circles on the green side of the dollar bill?
What number shows up a lot on the dollar bill?
What symbols does the eagle hold?
Find out more about the U.S. One Dollar Bill and amaze your family and friends with these fun facts.
LearningIsland.com believes in the value of children practicing reading for 15 minutes every day. Our 15-Minute Books give children lots of fun, exciting choices to read, from classic stories, to mysteries, to books of knowledge. Many books are appropriate for hi-lo readers. Open the world of reading to a child by having them read for 15 minutes a day.