• Details modern functional group synthesis through carbon-heteroelement (N, O, P, S, B, halogen) bond forming reactions with a focus on operational simplicity and sustainability.
• Summarizes key and recent developments – which are otherwise scattered across journal literature – into a single source
• Contains over 100 detailed preparations of common functional groups
• Included 25 troubleshooting guides with suggestions and potential solutions to common problems.
• Complements the text in enhanced ebook editions with tutorial videos where the author provides an introduction to microwave assisted chemistry