This was a news, which I had been expecting for quite some time. In fact, when the BPO revolution commenced, I had the gut feeling that these kinds of happening are in the offing.
‘India’ cannot be understood from pristine-English, and ‘Indians’ also cannot be understood from pristine-English. It would like one animal trying to understand another animal, whose basic mental triggers are not clear or understandable to the first animal. So much is the difference. What comes into English as ‘India’, ‘Indians’, ‘Indian entrepreneurship’ etc. are mere translated-into-English versions, in which most of the Satanism remains hidden in translation.
The very fact that Indian languages have a very evil feudal structure by which human beings can be literally flipped from a height to a stinking depth by means of a single word cannot be understood in English at all. No academic studies have been able to mention this. Even when it is mentioned, those who know it simply make funs of the contentions and lead the theme astray into disarray.
The total fault is with Clement Atlee and his insane coterie who destroyed the aspirations of millions of peoples in the Indian subcontinent, when he handed them into the enslavement and indoctrination of traditional overlords, from whom they have had around 150 years of escape.
What has happened to the British sailors have to be explained. It requires some background information.
I had done some postings on the Wikipedia Ezhava Talk Page, I did it without much deliberation, first. This first post generated a lot of retorts and reactions. This compelled me to give more answers.
There were a lot acrimonious reactions to this. Many of my posts were simply deleted, or vandalised with someone posting obnoxious sentences into it. Moreover, since there was a lot of manipulation going on in my writings, with some of the alterations verging on dangerous provocative themes, I felt that there is need to maintain the integrity of my writings.
So I am keeping a parallel copy of my posts in the Wikepedia Ezhava Talk Page here. So that anyone who desires to understand the continuity and logical progression of the themes, can come here and get the full gist. No other persons posts in the Wikipedia Ezhava Talk Page will be copied or posted here.
In all posts, proper links to the Wikepedia Talk Page shall be given, for the interested reader to understand the context of the writings.
It may be mentioned in passing that I do not have any caste feelings. I do not vouch for the on-going caste based reservations being doled out to the various groups, each competing on claims of antique inferiority. The need of the hour is to appreciate quality, and not mediocrity.
Caste has no meaning. Nor does religion. The quality improvement that the English East India Company bestowed to a minute section of the native population has not be replicated by any endeavour of the Indian leader. See this link for an example.
As to the claims of 'caste' defining human quality, it is nonsense. The lower castes, Ezhava, Paraya, Pulaya etc., who converted into Christianity in the erstwhile Travancore kingdom, under the patronage of the London Missionary Society later relocated themselves to the Malabar forest region, where they took over the forest lands, in the lawlessness allowed after the departure of the British rule. These persons do not currently exhibit any signs of low caste demeanour. In fact, many of them currently do have superior caste attributes.
In the Valluvanaad region, currently called Malappuram district, the southern Thiyyas converted to Muslims, and created a version Mappillas, with possible differences from the Mappillas of north Malabar (Arab blood mix). None of them carry lower caste identification, either anthropologically or by demeanour, other than what the feudal local vernacular enforces.
• the realities of natural slavery of which the native-English speakers have no idea about;
• about quality improvement that has nothing to do with affluence;
• the unspoken benign realities of English colonialism;
• real understandings of ‘slavery’, in which it is seen that the black slavery in the US was not slavery, but really mental enhancement training;
• of the approaching future in which many animals would enter into the human social systems after arriving at human ability to speak and function, and the associated social change;
• the unspeakable realities of the horrors of the Indian ‘culture’;
• the dangers of teaching Indian languages in Australia; and much more!
All connecting ultimately to the grand gullibility in improving individuals and social systems, which are innately low class.
Beyond all this, this book goes into the grand-scale fabrication of history to suit the political needs of the new feudal class governing classes in post-colonial nations. And about the rabid need to create Mahatamas out of nondescript persons.
This book is actually a continuation of: March of the Evil Empires; English versus the feudal languages; which was written in 1989.
This new book has been written in 2013. However, this book is written in a more readable style with an immensity of stories and pictures. The theme is basically about the evil effect of the feudal languages of Asian, and other nations. A lot of incidences, both historical as well as personal are used to emphasis the contentions and as proof. The discussion, which moves in a story-like manner, is essentially about the question of what is the evilness in feudal languages. It is a book of epic proportions.
This chapter does go behind the veil that shrouds the exact evilness that lies embedded in the affable niceness of the Indian peninsula social systems in particular, and other feudal language geographical area social systems in general.
1. March of the Evil Empires: First letter to UKResident
2. Schools with Asian language study
3. Immigration to English nations The colonial experience The finer aspect of job outsourcing:
The Power of the Web as a media:
Back to Schools
4. We are White and we are proud. Posted on: May 1 2004
5. The other face of ‘Terrorism’. Posted on: May 3 2004 Posted on: May 4 2004,
6. have they gone NUTs
7. Rantisi Assasinated
8. Nick Griffin BNP
9. SURVIVED AND HOME FROM IRAQ, Posted on: Apr 23 2004
10. Monarchy v Republic
11. Joining the Euro: Don’t do an historic blunder Posted on: Mar 31 2004
12. Princess Michael of Kent, a Royal Bigot?
13. Spying on the UN
14. Changes in America
15. Hijjab - Religious dress code, Have the French got it right?
16. Chinese School Janitor attacks nursery school kids (in China).
17. Prince Charles:, Eternal Bachelor Answering Oldfred How did the British, who came to India in very, very small numbers, get to acquire the whole place?
18. Perspective from a vantage position
19. Is Oldfred still around?
20. What one could lose
22. Business Process Outsourcing
23. Immigration policy & Freedom of Speech
24. Education: Formal verses informal
25. Israel’s “Terrorism” Barrier
26. The London Olympic Bid, will the benefits outweigh the costs?
27. Thatcher son arrested for alleged coup link, can mommy bail him out?
28. Tsunami and the British legacy, Part I: What exists below the surface
29. The foreign worker and economic prosperity, A thinking in construction
30. A theme from the Reader’s Digest
31. The legitimacy of the Asylum seekers
32. SOCIAL WELFARE SYSTEM, THE BEST OF BRITISH
33. Delete multiculturalism
34. Euro Myths, here are some of them
35. Inter-racial marriages in the House of Windsor
36. NATIONALITY, IMMIGRATION AND ASYLUM ACT 2002, An Overview
37. What ails Britain?, My inferences
38. What I am trying to convey
39. New Spanish Government
40. Was Iraq right?
41. Suffering dogs and starving kids
42. Princess Diana Inquest
44. Why the left is wrong about Israel
45. Feudalism in British languages
46. The European Union, Case for keeping away Posted on 13 May 2004 Posted on: May 14 2004
47. God save the Queen
48. Is halal slaughter cruel?
49. Asian work motivation
50. Democracy Vs. Dictatorship
52. US and England
53. Should Blair distance himself from Bush?, Your views...209
54. Israeli Home Demolitions
55. The Crooked British
56. Enemy combatant maltreatment
57. British contributions
58. Vernacular English, Rejoinder to Welshman and Attila
59. Feudal Languages: A delineation
60. A quote and a reply
61. Forced Metamorphosis of English nations
62. A strange perspective
63. How to Win the War on Terrorism
64. Exporting Americanism
65. Should the British pull out of Iraq?
66. Envisage, and forestall the perils
67. Equal Parental Access?
68. Train and Coach Travel
69. An intelligent immigration policy
70. Leaving School at 16
71. Disinterested musings on formal scholarships
72. The asylum
73. Black police quotas
74. Hijjab - Religious dress code
75. Whatever Happened to the UK
76. Gibraltar & British Rule
77. The foreign worker and economic prosperity
78. English Classical Writers
79. Posted on: May 23 2004 The Moon and Sixpence and A Thing of Beauty Do I miss the old comics?
80. The varied reading
81. Smacking Children
82. When the Princess died
84. Cricket’s thread
85. Britain Really Did Rule The Waves
86. Business Process Outsourcing
87. Financing the Royal Family
88. Will Saddam have a fair trial?
89. Now, what might happen in Iraq?
90. Hindi Movies
91. Royal Navy sailors arrested by Iran!
92. Non-English social systems in English societies
93. The compulsions of Robert Clive
94. Achieving equality with the English, By going up or by bringing down?
95. The impending suffocation
96. The tragedy of being Saddam Hussein
98. The Timer, the Knell, the Codes, the Encryption
99. Quality of knowledge
100. Macaulay and Bollywood, Dispeller and distributors of poison
101. Multicultural contributions, how much can we withstand
102. Envisaging the future, Enlarging on Evansthespy’s misgivings
103. If I were
104. Virginia University Campus shooting
105. Can someone please explain, UK doctors working abroad
106. Gandhi and his ‘Ji’, Grooming up of a fake
A QUOTE from the book about what would happen to the US, when feudal language speakers swarm into this once good quality English nation. This was written around 1990:
...a stage may come, at least, in certain areas, where the innate resilience of the English structure may be severely tested; and cause much distress to the individual persons; and can in a matter of time, cause domino effect on many other areas, causing strange happenings of technological failure, inefficiency, conflict, hatred, events that may be described with shallow understanding as racially motivated, decent and peaceful persons acting with unnatural violence etc.
Rude officialdom, arrogant and trigger-happy police, increasing corruption, insolent attitude to persons who are judged to be doing lower jobs, time consuming judiciary, rules and regulations, which are laughable in meaning but having a sting from which many get hurt, and a general feeling of hopeless for the solitary individual, as against the might of the society are all general characters of the effect of feudal languages.
What has to be borne in mind is that feudal languages do have elements in them, which aim at subjugation; and where they fail to do so, they may at least cause deep mental hurt. And that too, in an extremely soft and inconspicuous manner, that it may not be discernible to another person, other than the person who felt it. Though persons who do not know these languages may not actually understand the full significance of each and every word; they may be able to sense the negativity from the body language of the person who says the words, and of the other's of the same language who may actually understand it.
Beyond all this, there may be a factor of mental waves, or energy, which may radiate along with the words, which may have a deeper effect than is currently understood. It could all lead to a lot of side effects, possibly due to a sort of domino effect, and the effect need not be at the place the disturbance took place. Examples could be unexplainable road rages, air rages, shooting of colleagues, and so many actions with criminal overtones, by seemingly decent persons.
You should read this book also: The SHROUDED SATANISM in FEUDAL LANGUAGES! Tribulations and intractability of improving others!!