* illustrated with more than 200 good quality images; the novels are illustrated with photographs and illustrations.
* All the poetry of Emily and Anne Brontë, with proper formatting
* Every book has its own contents table.
* Includes ‘Emma’, Charlotte Brontë’s unfinished novel.
* Includes letters of Charlotte Brontë (in Charlotte Brontë and her Circle)
* Includes Branwell Brontë's poetry (in The Brontë Family)
* Includes the poetry of Patrick Brontë, father of the Brontë sisters
* Includes Elizabeth Gaskell's official biography of Charlotte Bronte
* Includes a complete set of major scholarly and authoritative books about the Bronte ranging from 1877 to 1914.
1846 : The Professor
1847 : Jane Eyre
1849 : Shirley
1853 : Villette
1854 : Emma (A Fragment)
1846 : Wuthering Heights
1846 : Agnes Grey
1847 : The Tenant of Wildfell Hall
1811 : Cottage Poems, by the Rev. Patrick Brontë, B.A.
1846 : Poems by Currer, Ellis, and Acton Bell
1850 : Selection from the literary remains of Ellis and Acton Bell.
1908 : The Complete Poems of Emily Brontë
1920 : The Complete Poems of Anne Brontë
Official Biography :
1857 : The Life of Charlotte Brontë, vol I, by Elizabeth Gaskell
1857 : The Life of Charlotte Brontë, vol II, by Elizabeth Gaskell
Major books about the Brontës :
1877 : Charlotte Brontë, by Wemyss Reid
1883 : Emily Brontë, by A. Mary F. Robinson
1886 : The Brontë Family vol I, by Francis A. Leyland
1886 : The Brontë Family vol II, by Francis A. Leyland
1896 : Charlotte Brontë and her Circle, by Clement K. Shorter
1912 : The Three Brontës, by May Sinclair
1914 : The secret of Charlotte Brontë, by Frederika Macdonald.
Short Critical Studies :
1902 : Charlotte Brontë, by G.K. Chesterton
1903 : The Challenge of the Brontë, by Edmund Gosse
1916 : Emily Brontë, by Arthur Symons
1916 : Emily Brontë, by G. Arnold Shaw
1916 : Charlotte Brontë, by Elbert Hubbard
1918 : Charlotte and Emily Brontë, by Alice Meynell