Now's your chance to experience this gripping read for the first time or catch up on the tale with the first four years worth of material, collected in one volume for the first time.
Since 2003, Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead has been redefining the survival horror genre with its unique and vivid account of life after the end of the world. Although the cast is diverse and often changing (including, of course, a great number of zombies), at the heart of every tale is Rick Grimes: former police officer, husband, father, and de facto leader of a ragtag band of survivors looking to make a future for themselves in a world that no longer has one. To call The Walking Dead a zombie tale is accurate to a point, but it touches on only one facet of a story that asks timeless questions about what it means to live. It also asks whether or not this is possible in a world full of the dead. This is a great opportunity to experience this gripping read for the first time or catch up on the tale with the first four years worth of material, collected in one volume for the first time. Collects Volumes 1-8.
" ... Hellboy is a brilliant example of how to elevate the comic of the future to a higher literary level while achieving a higher pitch of excitement."
—Robert Bloch, from his introduction
* One of the most popular science-fiction/action franchises, spawning countless films, games, comics, and toys over three decades.
* Aliens vs. Predator: Three World War is the biggest action blowout yet, written by original AvP scribe Randy Stradley and illustrated by Rick Leonardi and Mark Pennington.
* Collects issues #1-#6 of the miniseries.
An old wooden mansion that turns on its inhabitants. A dissection class with a most unusual subject. A funeral where the dead are definitely not laid to rest. Ranging from the terrifying to the comedic, from the erotic to the loathsome, these stories showcase Junji Ito’s long-awaited return to the world of horror.-- VIZ Media
Thirty pages of never-before-seen artwork, including a new closing segment, “Sparklehorse,” and the touching new scene, “An August Noel”
A new Introduction by James O’Barr
Lost sequences restored using the artist’s original technique
This is The Crow like you’ve never seen it before—the powerful journey of an avenging angel and a celebration of true love . . . as fierce, intelligent, and unforgettable as when it was first conceived.
Suggested for mature readers.
* The Witcher games have collectively earned over 250 industry awards and have sold more than 5.5 million copies worldwide!
* For fans of Hellboy and B.P.R.D.!
“Paul Tobin has an exceptional grasp of the lore.”—Bloody Disgusting
Buffy creator Joss Whedon brings Buffy back to Dark Horse in this direct follow-up to Season 7 of the smash-hit TV series. The best-selling and critically acclaimed issues #1-#5 are collected here for the first time, as are their covers by Jo Chen and Georges Jeanty.
• Collects the first five issues of Season 8. Only available in comics!
• "The dialogue is Whedonesque and I can hear how the actors would read [their] lines. It's fun and witty and we're treated to more fantastical stories than the WB/UPN could ever pony up the money to do."—Comic Book Resources
• A New York Times best-selling series!
* The official lead-in to the game from Faith Erin Hicks (The Adventures of Superhero Girl) and Naughty Dog's Neil Druckmann!
" Hellboy is a passport to a corner of funnybook heaven you may never want to leave. "
—Alan Moore, from his introduction.