The guide offers the following:
- A full walkthrough of the main game.
- Sidequests and optional dungeons are fully covered.
- Mini-games and challenges such as Chocobo breeding and racing, the Battle Arena and Fort Condor missions are explained in detail.
- Strategies for defeating the game's optional super-bosses.
- The location of every piece of Materia, ultimate weapon, ultimate Limit Break and Enemy Skill.
- A complete Chocobo Breeding section seperate from the walkthrough, for easy information about the all-important art of aviculture.
- Trophy list, including detailed step-by-step information on disposition changes throughout the game for the "Best Bromance" trophy.
- A full story walkthrough covering every aspect of Alola's famous Island Challenge.
- Complete encounter tables showing all the Pokémon you can catch in each given location.
- No stone left unturned! Every single sidequest explained and all hidden item locations.
- In-depth gameplay tips for beginners and advanced Pokémon trainers alike.
- Full list of all the Totem Stickers, TMs, Z-Crystals, Z-Moves and more.
- Detailed overview of the various side activities including the new Mantine Surf and Ultra Warp Ride.
- Full postgame walkthrough featuring all the activities you can do after becoming Champion.
Birth By Sleep is the origins of the series' hero and villain, Sora and Xehanort, and delves deep into the mysteries of Xehanort's bleak past and forgotten memories as well as how Sora and Riku came to wield the Keyblade in the first place. It deals with three Keyblade Wielders: Terra, Aqua and Ventus and each character has their own scenario.
Kingdom Hearts II and Birth by Sleep will take you to many places and we have them all covered here. Inside you will find:
- Complete walkthrough coverage for both Kingdom Hearts 2 and Birth By Sleep.
- Side quests covered in detail from Absent Silhouettes to Atlantica.
- Gummi ship missions and details.
- Mirage Arena covered extensively.
- Mini-games discussed and much, much more.
The most complete guide for Red Dead Redemption 2 features all there is to see and do including a walkthrough featuring every Gold Medal objective along with every Stranger Mission illustrated with gorgeous screenshots.
Inside the guide:
- Full Walkthrough of the main storyline
- Coverage of every Side Mission
- Extensive knowledge on all Challenges
- A Full compendium for 100% completion and in-depth Hunting guide
- A full walkthrough for all badges and the Pokemon League challenges.
- Side quest information on legendary Pokemon and the different Routes and Caves.
- Information on breeding, Pokemon Contests, the Battle Maison and much more!
- Full-color screenshots throughout and useful tips to help you along the way.
- Comparisons between the original game and remake.
Updates (Aug 2016):
- Added Encounter Rates to Wild Pokémon table lists as well as general locations making it easier to find your favorite Pokémon.
- Fixed some formatting issues and general editing.
- Expanded Introduction with loads of new information.
- Restructured Extra Activities section (at the end) for easier navigation and reading.
The most complete guide for Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age features all there is to do and see in the world of Erdrea. A step-by-step walkthrough featuring every item, quest and side activity illustrated with gorgeous screenshots.
- Full Walkthrough of the main story-line
- Coverage of every quest
- All mini-games blown open
Our guide charts the entire games of Kingdom Hearts and Chain of Memories and includes:
- A complete walkthrough covering both games from start to finish
- All items, stickers and other collectibles found
- Full coverage of the Coliseum and how to defeat the hardest bosses
- Mini games and much, much more.
Our massive and comprehensive guide includes the following:
- A full route and trial battle guide covering your journey from Pokémon novice to eventual Champion.
- All dungeons and Rite of the Island challenges covered.
- Detailed breeding and capture guide, including locations for every Pokémon as well as information on the new Alolan forms.
- Gameplay strategies to maximise your team potential as well as details on Hyper Training.
- Minigames and secrets uncovered.
- An explanation of the brand new Rotom Pokédex and loads more!
Our Super Mario 3D World guide covers all the most important elements of the game including:
- A complete walkthrough for every level in the game.
- Walkthroughs to all Toad Missions, Mystery Houses and Bonus Levels.
- Locations of all 380 Green Stars.
- Locations of how to find and grab every Stamp in the game.
Version 1.2 November 2016
- Added a full Character Creation guide complete with tips on how to get the most out of your skills and which races excel at what.
- More text fixes and general edits.
- Lots more to come soon!
Our guide will be a complete companion while you journey through the wilds of Fallout 4. You can find a plethora of information including the following:
- A start to finish walkthrough with every area in between covered.
- Combat details, SPECIAL explanation and general gameplay information.
- VATS And You!: Getting to know your PIPBOY.
- All faction quests explained including the consequences of favoring one over the others.
- Information on Settlements and items for construction.
- Bobblehead locations, collectibles and full Trophy/Achievement guide.
- Settlement Guide complete with how to set up and manage settlements, what perks are beneficial etc.
- Companion chapter detailing each companion character, where to acquire them and the pros/cons of each.
- A detailed Character Creation guide fully examining the best builds and what each perk does.
- Automatron and Wasteland Workshop DLC information provided, including a full walkthrough for Automatron.
- A complete walkthrough of the "Far Harbor" DLC complete with information on every side quest.
Inside this guide you will find:
- All the necessary steps to complete the game and save the world (again).
- Guidance to complete the numerous sidequests and side activities.
- Locations of all the masks, Pieces of Hearts, Bottles and other key items.
- Hundreds of high-quality and informative screenshots.
The guide offers the following:
- A full walkthrough that's more than just a listing of quests-it's an "ideal chronological order" that will get you through the whole game and allow you to see and do everything the game has to offer.
- Side quests, including monster contracts and treasure hunts for obtaining powerful Witcher sets.
- Descriptions of decisions, quests, and events that influence the various endings of the game.
- Crafting and Alchemy information.
- General strategies on how to take down foes large and small, monstrous and humanoid, boss or mundane.
- Information on how to complete all the Gwent quests and obtain all the Gwent cards, including detailed Gwent strategies.
- Trophy/Achievement information.
MASSIVE UPDATE: (Check In-guide Version History for latest) - 7th September 2016 ongoing
-Added DLC quests "Fool's Gold" and "Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear".
- Organisational changes in the Velen section of the walkthrough to reflect the increased level of Griffin School Gear.
- Organisational changes throughout the walkthrough to provide a "no skulls" path through the game.
- Added Death March difficulty tips and commentary throughout the guide.
- More XP reward numbers included.
- Walkthrough now includes additional information based on patch changes.
- Various typo and grammar fixes.
- Added DLC pages for Blood & Wine, Heart of Stone
- Lots more quality of life improvements
This guide will contain the following:
- Complete walkthrough from beginning to end
- Postgame walkthrough of all bonus worlds
- Listings for every Power Moon, Purple Coin and Souvenir
- An in-depth look at Mario's moveset, including advanced techniques
- Top tricks for beating all eight Gym Leader
- Beat the Elite Four and the current Champion with style!
- How and where to find the Pokemon you want to catch
- Find and catch all Legendary Pokemon!
- Post story-mode walkthrough with all hidden areas uncovered
- Save time by finding the rarest of items for free!
- Packed full with high-quality screenshots!
- Tips and info on both Black and White versions
- And LOADS more inside!
- Added complete tables for every Wild Pokémon found in each area as well as encounter rates.
- Fixed tables that weren't displaying correctly on the website.
- Further editing improvements to text and formatting.
- Completely reformatted for easier viewing on all devices!
- All missing White 2 sections added, plus the mysterious Nature Preserve.
- Expanded the Introduction and Gameplay section with loads of new information.
- Videos for all the Gym Leader and Elite Four battles, plus legendary Pokemon.
- Dozens of illustrative and pretty screenshots.
- Missing areas amended
- Expanded segment describing the intricacies of training a Pokémon
- Concise and easy to understand explanations of advanced stat building systems - learn how to raise a prize Pokémon
The guide for Kingdom Hearts III features all there is to see and do including a walkthrough featuring every Treasure and Lucky Emblem, strategies on taking down the Flantastic Seven and more!
- Full Walkthrough of the main storyline
- Coverage of all Treasures
- All Lucky Emblems discovered
- Coverage of the Flantastic Seven
- Coverage of all enemies
- All Battlegates
- Synthesis and Bistro Information
- Gummiship Strategies
Version 1.3 (August 2016)
- Added Encounter rates for every area of the game.
- Updated screenshots to make them a little clearer and added captions where appropriate.
- Fixed tables.
- Completely restructured the guide to make it easier to follow.
- Sections have been split into several chapters.
- Images and tables retooled to look better on most browsers.
- Hundreds of new illustrative, high-quality screenshots taken from the game.
- Added many additional side areas and lots of postgame areas.
- Expanded Training and Battling segments.
- Concise and easy to understand explanations of advanced stat building systems - learn how to raise a prize Pokémon.
- Added TM names - find the items you want to find.
- Corrected name and layout errors.
- Expert strategies for defeating every single gym leader;
- How to collect the various new Pokémon (including Legendary Pokémon)!
- Thorough Route and Town guides detailing every collectable Pokemon and item;
- Hidden secrets explained;
- How to raise a super squad of undefeatable Pokémon.
The world of Spira may have changed, but we are with you every step of the way! The guide contains the following:
- A 100% completion walkthrough - Get all those tiny details right without having to completely restart your game!
- Full coverage of all optional bosses and side quests including the Via Infinito and Den of Woe.
- The Last Episode and details on the new Creature Creator.
- Colosseum boss strategies.
- All Garment Grids and Dresspheres explained and much more!
Current Version 1.4 (February 2017)
- Complete coverage of the main story.
- Basic gameplay section telling you how to play the game.
- A Skills section showing everything related to the characters' hobbies, including an extensive list of every recipe in the game.
- A postgame section telling you how to get through every dungeon, including the brutal Pitioss Ruins.
- All sidequests in the main walkthrough and in their own section.
- Every single Hunt in the game, including strategies on how to beat them.
- A miscellaneous section describing Chocobos and mini-games.
- An extensive trophy/achievement guide.
The most complete guide for God of War features everything you could wish to know during your time in Midgard. A step-by-step walkthrough featuring every collectible, treasure map and more illustrated with gorgeous screenshots.
- Full walkthrough of the main storyline.
- Coverage of all Sidequests.
- Detailed strategies on how to defeat every optional boss.
- Find every Treasure Hoard.
- Every collectible uncovered.
- Detailed information on character builds for Kratos.
Inside this guide:
- Every story mission (and how to get FULL Synch for each one!).
- Every single side quest covered (Legendary Ships, Contracts etc).
- All hidden treasure maps and treasures located.
- Every miscellaneous mission is detailed.
- Hunting/Harpooning/Crafting - it's all in here.
- All Templar Hunts
- Trophy/achievement guide.
- "Freedom Cry" and Playstation-exclusive "Aveline" DLCs covered in full.
- Guide includes a complete walkthrough of all main quests, side quests and points of interest.
- Ideal chronological order walkthrough.
- All Stone Circle locations and solutions.
- Strategies for defeating all Phylakes.
- Trophy/Achievement Guide
Also Inside Our Detailed Strategy Guide:
- A summary of the overarching Kingdom Hearts storyline so far.
- Dozens of high quality screenshots to augment your reading experience.
- The lowdown on the secret (and tough-as-nails) post-game boss.
- Detailed listings of all the collectable items, commands and keyblades.
- How to synthesise all of the friendly Spirits and what abilities they provide.
- The requirements for all the trophies and tips on how to obtain them.
- All you need to know about the Flick Rush tournaments.
Join us as we scour every corner of Nova Chrysalia from the Wildlands to the Dead Dunes and back again.
In the main guide:
- A complete guide as to the best way to complete each main quest, side quest and in what order.
- Complete side quest and Canvas of Prayers sections.
- Full Ultimate Lair walkthrough with optimal strategy for Ereshkigal.
- Aeronite strategy and video.
- Trophy and achievement guide.
- HD videos with commentary.
This guide charts the adventures of the main walkthrough and all Downloadable Content and covers:
- A complete walkthrough from start to finish.
- Every item and codex uncovered.
- A complete trophy/achievement guide.
- Full coverage of all Downloadable Content including the massive DLC "Awakening".
- A complete breakdown of the combat and game mechanics.
- How to rebuild Norende in record time (for the very best upgrades).
- All of the Jobs and the craziest combinations to destroy all enemies with.
- How to conquer the main story (and get the true ending).
- Easy-to-follow tricks to pummel every boss into the ground with!
- Every single item, weapon or piece of armor in the game.
- A complete enemy bestiary (and what items you can steal from them).
- Killer tricks needed to beat all of the ultra-tough Nemeses bosses.
- Exclusive 720p HD videos.
Let us guide you on the epic journey from Level 1 to Level 9999, as you shoot, punch and fry enemies with various skills in our Disgaea 5 comprehensive guide!
- Detailed strategies on getting through the main story;
- How to get through the postgame content, including beat the super optional boss;
- Create and power up a character that can deal in excess of 10 billion damage;
- Get the most out of the Item and Chara Worlds;
- Obtain every single trophy in the game.
This guide contains the following:
- A complete beginning-to-end walkthrough, with detailed boss strategies
- A detailed look into all of the Confidants
- Every single Request that takes you into the mysterious Mementos
- Coverage of every single mini-game
- The location of every single Persona in the game, including a detailed look into Fusion
- A comprehensive trophy guide that will get you that elusive platinum trophy
This guide features an ideal chronological order for experiencing the main events of the game, informing the player about the consequences of their actions in specific quests, while directing them through the world by highlighting quests, objectives and points of interest to ensure that they do not miss any of the most captivating content in the game world.
Included in the guide:
- Complete walkthrough of the main story
- Guides to the most relevant and difficult side quests along the way
- Reference to important points of interest and historical context
- Useful tips regarding game features and mechanics
Let us guide you through Lara's Siberian adventure every step of the way! Our comprehensive guide will provide you with:
- Complete walkthrough to the story from beginning to end.
- Guides to all eight side-missions.
- Walkthroughs to all nine optional Challenge Tombs.
- Locations to every collectible including: Coin Caches, Documents, Murals, Relics, Strongboxes and Survival Caches.
- Complete walkthrough to Baba Yaga: Temple of the Witch DLC add-on.
- Achievement/trophy unlock guide.
Monster strategies will be discussed in detail as you encounter them throughout the walkthrough, featuring elemental and status information and drop lists. The guide also features a fully detailed bestiary for those who just want information about specific monsters unaccompanied by a walkthrough. Trophy/achievement information can also be found in a separate trophy/achievement guide, although be warned: many trophies/achievements in Monster Hunter World are easier said than done.
Other features of this guide include:
-- Information on crafting/harvesting.
-- Side quests that unlock mantles, ingredients and other useful features.
-- Field Researcher quests including where to catch rare fish, how to capture small monsters, and where to locate Grimalkynes/Gajalaka.
-- Grimalkyne/Gajalaka quests.
-- How to upgrade the Ancient Tree/Harvest Box and how to unlock various fertilizers.
-- How the Elder Melder works, melding different items and decorations.
-- Where to find the Powertalon and Armortalon, and how to upgrade them into the Powercharm and Armorcharm.
-- Detailed information on how to unlock Tempered Monsters, the difference between Threat Level 1, 2 and 3 Tempered Monsters.
-- Information on Feystones, including drop rates, the differences between the types (Mysterious, Gleaming, Worn and Warped).
-- How to get Warrior's Streamstones and Hero's Streamstones.
Allow us to lead you through the lands of Thedas and uncover the secrets behind the Breach.
Inside this guide you will find:
- A complete walkthrough for all main quests.
- Side quests (broken down by area).
- The best gear & equipment and how to find it.
- Crafting section with key materials locations.
- Multiplayer guide and a detailed class-by-class overview.
- Complete War Table coverage.
- Bestiary, Mount details...and much, much more!