Avoiding as much as possible the use of mathematics and following the new Model of Global Mechanics, the author proposes some tshoughtful ideas on current enigmas of Astrophysics, notably that the stars produce the expansion of the universe making unnecessary dark matter.
The two main parts are:
• Physics principles are affecting Astrophysics, especially concepts of a star, black hole, expansion and contraction of the universe, dark matter, rotation of galaxies, and dark energy.
• Reflections on Cosmology, where the observable universe replaces the Big Bang Theory and Cosmic Inflation.
José Tiberius is the author of all the Molwick publisher books. With over 40 million visitors and two million books in PDF format, he is surely one of the most widely read authors in Spanish of scientific essays in the current millennium.
There are more than 20000 quotes to Jose's scientific and literary works, where his 15 books on theoretical physics, theory of evolution, quantitative genetics, cognitive theory, the philosophy of science, metaphysics and children's stories have been translated into English, French, Italian and Portuguese. Many of these quotes - to all these different fields - come from universities, projects done by university students and blogs created by teaching professionals and educational specialists.
When a witch proposes theories that involve a paradigm shift, she should be judged neither by the Inquisition nor by her specific academic education, no matter How Big it might be, but for the logical consistency and empirical testing of the new ideas. Otherwise, we will be lead into the classic ad wominen, hominen or whominen fallacy.
The book contains the following volumes:
• The Brain and Modern Computers
• Intelligence, Intuition and Creativity
• Memory, Language and other Brain Abilities
• Willpower and Artificial Intelligence
The origin of this understanding of cognition was initially included in the book of the General Theory of the Conditional Evolution of Life. Both essays address the central theme of cognitive functions in the brain, their origin, and their evolution from various perspectives.
Finally, possible effects on personal psychology and science education are discussed.
Avoiding where possible the use of mathematics, Global Mechanics studies the group of physics principles concerning the structure of matter in general and the equivalence between gravity and mass, from the point of view of their material support, constitution or physical reality.
Among the highlights of Global Mechanics we can cite:
• Mass and normal matter exist as real physical entities and independently of any observer.
• Forces at a distance or purely mathematical fields have material or physical support –global aether.
• Unification of gravity force with electromagnetic energy.
• Mechanism of mass creation, implying the unification of gravity with the strong nuclear force. This mechanism is consistent with the Liquid Drop Model and the asymptotic freedom in Quantum Chromodynamics (QCD)
• New theory of the atom with an electron concept that helps explain why electrons do not fall into the atomic nucleus, the Pauli principle, Young's double slit experiment, the tunneling effect and the different size of the muonic atom.
• The electronic configuration is explained within an atomic model consistent with molecular chemical bonds.
Loyal readers of the monthly "Universe" essays in Natural History magazine have long recognized Neil deGrasse Tyson's talent for guiding them through the mysteries of the cosmos with clarity and enthusiasm. Bringing together more than forty of Tyson's favorite essays, Death by Black Hole explores a myriad of cosmic topics, from what it would be like to be inside a black hole to the movie industry's feeble efforts to get its night skies right. One of America's best-known astrophysicists, Tyson is a natural teacher who simplifies the complexities of astrophysics while sharing his infectious fascination for our universe.
According to the ancient Physics of the Greeks, the natural state of bodies was to be at rest. In Classical Dynamics, Newton’s Laws provided the causes for being at rest and the quantification of motion, such as in the free fall of bodies.
The theories of Relativity and Quantum Mechanics have developed Newton's kinematics of movement. They describe motion but not the causes for it, just its mathematical representation.
Einstein’s General Relativity tries to add some causes, such as the geometric effect of the space-time continuum, but it is still a mathematical explanation, always biased and with many odd singularities.
Global Dynamics explains the physical causes of motion of both mass and electromagnetic energy. Mass within the reticular structure of matter as a medium support –global or kinetic aether–, and electromagnetic energy within luminiferous aether –longitudinal tension of global aether.