He’s the chief of staff to a brand new prime minister. I get it.
Yeah. That “but”. That’s the problem. I’ve got a lot on my plate, but none of it is more important than my marriage.
• No hipsters or metrosexuals were harmed in the making of this book
• This story takes place at the beginning of Prime Minister (Frisky Beavers #1), but can be read as a standalone silver fox story
• This book includes a significant excerpt from Prime Minister. Retrosexual ends at the 60% mark in the ebook.
Ainsley Booth and Sadie Haller co-write the Canadian erotic romance series, Frisky Beavers. www.friskybeavers.com
It’s criminal how good my fiancé looks in a tux.
Also criminal is the fact we’ve had to spend the last four hours in public, and me molesting him would be frowned on at a New Year’s Eve charity ball.
Ellie has no idea how close I am to ripping off her fancy ball gown. Despite all the perks—and responsibilities—of being Prime Minister of Canada, deep down I’m still a man in love with this woman, and I’m ready to take her home so we can be alone.
• This is a short, filthy sequel to Prime Minister. A single night of kinky passion at the end of a very long year.
• The Frisky Beavers Quickies are short stories that take place during the timeline of the Frisky Beavers novels. This book contains spoilers for Dr. Bad Boy.
At some point along the way, I convinced myself I was married to my job. That being a bachelor prime minister meant I would never settle down.
And then I met Ellie.
There’s nothing ordinary about a life with Gavin Strong. But I wouldn’t trade it for the world, because for all the public trade-offs, I get the private side of the most remarkable man.
• This novella is two parts wedding, two parts honeymoon, and three parts baby making.
• That’s it. That’s the footnote!
Meadow is off-limits. She’s my tenant, my friend, and most importantly, a woman who has her shit together when I famously do not.
But in the dark of night, when the filthiest of fantasies take over, it’s her soft, curvy body I’m tying up, holding down, and dominating.
So I throw myself into yet another new project—a Halloween street party. It’s supposed to be clean and wholesome, but with each planning session, a little bit of kink slides in. And my depravity is just twisted enough that I start to imagine the good doctor is enjoying the double entendres.
I’ve been keeping a secret from Bas since the moment I met him, and everything that’s happened since then—our friendship, my inappropriate crush, the fact that I moved into the apartment over his bar—is tainted by that lie.
I need to confess everything, and I will, after Halloween. Because there’s no way I’m going to miss the hottest party of the year—or lose what might be my only chance to explore the hidden side of my desires I’ve never been brave enough to let loose before.
THE HALLOWEEN STREET PARTY RULES:
* No nudity. Leave your undies on when you climb onto the spanking bench!
* Adults only, please. The entire street is licensed for liquor and inappropriate language.
* Whatever you do, don’t fall in love with your best friend. The costumes aren’t real, and the feelings are fragile.
I may have been born a romantic, but I've grown jaded about love. Being practically disowned by one's father will do that to a girl. Now all I want is solitude and the occasional anonymous pick-up.
Occasional? Okay, so I haven't managed that yet.
Daddy Dearest's wedding seems like a great place to start.
Chief of Perversion is a standalone love story with a hard earned HEA.