• Assess the risk factors, get diagnosed, and receive the right treatment from the best possible health-care providers
• Helpful tips for purchasing, storing, and administering insulin
• The emotional challenges of living with diabetes, or caring for a loved one
• Common complications and how to avoid or minimize them
• Control blood-sugar levels with a personalized nutrition plan and exercise program
• Diabetes and pregnancy
• The latest diabetes research and resources
This book is intended to be used by Diabetics and overweight people and provides background knowledge that will be helpful in understanding diabetes, its complications and the relevance of diet in this disorder.
Controlling Your Diabetes – A Best Practice Guide is an eBook that has been designed to provide both trusted, helpful diabetes information and practical advice in managing the condition. Featuring articles from both the NHS and the Health-e-Buddy team, this eBook covers topics ranging from basic diabetes facts and specific diabetic conditions, to diet advice and how to manage diabetes in daily life; including in pregnancy, when travelling and during sport.
This eBook is the perfect guide for anybody suffering from diabetes, or for those whose loved ones have the condition. It has been designed as a fountain of knowledge that can be dipped in and out of at different chapters, or read continuously from start to finish – it's up to you.
Diabetes doesn't have to rule your life – it's all about finding the best way to manage it. Get started today!
The Health-e-Buddy Team