If you or someone you know is discontented, distressed, or downright disturbed, maybe the Great White North is right for you, eh. But how much do you really know about Canada?
- Can you do a job that Canada needs (do you play hockey, drill for oil, or make poutine?)?
- Can you identify the best Canadian province for your lifestyle (lots of tundra or just some tundra?)?
- Can you master the proper pronunciation of "sorry"?
- What strange wizardry is the Canadian government?
- Is maple syrup acceptable substitution for currency?
At long last, How to Move to Canada can help make your vague threat into a cold Canadian reality. This book is also full of activities such as:
- Color the flag of your new homeland
- Match the strange Canuck dialect with their local definitions
- And more!
PLEASE NOTE: This is a humor book. It won't really help you emigrate. Rather, it's a subversive mix of real information on the Great White North plus a hilarious look at all the reasons why you won't like it there any better — and why they probably won't have you anyway.