Andrew Davis is Associate Professor of Music Theory and Director of Graduate Studies at the University of Houston Moores School of Music.
- Build your skills for the Individual Investigation with prescribed practicals supported by detailed examiner advice, expert tips and common mistakes to avoid.
- Improve your confidence by analysing and practicing the practical skills required, with comprehension checks throughout.
- Prepare for the Internal Assessment report through exemplars, worked answers and commentary.
- Navigate the IB requirements with clear, concise explanations including advice on assessment objectives and rules on academic honesty.
- Develop fully rounded and responsible learning with explicit reference to the IB learner profile and ATLs.
“Town INC is less of a book than it is a rallying cry! You'll never look at any town or city the same way again.”
Ann Handley, author of Wall Street Journal bestseller, Everybody Writes
A groundbreaking book based on a simple, rarely used, concept. Town Inc. a must-read for any entrepreneur who wants to claim their fame and every city leader hoping to turn their place into the next best thing.
Joe Pulizzi, Founder, Content Marketing Institute and Author, Content Inc.: How Entrepreneurs Use Content to Build Massive Audiences and Create Remarkable Businesses
Empower Your Business, Your Town, and Your Fellow Citizen to Prosper as Never Before
Town Inc. unpacks the deceivingly simple link between building a booming business and growing a prosperous town. The secret, it turns out, is to market your town just as passionately as you market your own business.
In cities across America, business leaders are telling uniquely compelling stories to lure other businesses and a willing workforce to relocate to their towns. Their towns flourish and their businesses prosper.
Typical of the many success stories from which you’ll learn are:
• Warsaw, Indiana: The Orthopedic Capital of the World ®.
• Muscle Shoals, Alabama: The Hit Record Capital of the World
• Batavia, New York: The Greek Yogurt Capital of the World
• Hamilton, Missouri: The Quick Quilting Capital of the World
• Elkhart, Indiana: The RV Capital of the World
• Detroit Michigan’s rebirth as: The Luxury Goods Manufacturing Capital of the America
Your town can become just as famous and just as prosperous. Learn and use Town Inc.’s proven formula to create a compelling story that will fuel your town’s and your business’ long-lasting prosperity. The key is to stake a unique claim that will be easy for local visionaries, business owners, and citizens to embrace and to market across the country and around the world.
Let’s stake your claim.