Dr. Anna Mancini
With this book, I invite you to observe your dreams and their connections with your reality, with a mind as neutral as possible. This is the best way to understand the meaning of your dreams. Try, then, to forget all you have ever heard about dreams, and just look at them and observe the whole dream process, and not only the dreams. Everything I assert in the book can be verified through personal experience by using the proposed method of observation. With this method everyone, even the most skeptical person, can verify the existence of unusual faculties of the mind, and learn to develop and use them.
Key words: dreams and reality, precognitive dreams, future in dreams, premonitory dreams, dream interpretation, meaning of dreams, paranormal faculties, telepathy, dreams and health, dreams and abundance, dreams and the past, mind and body, nightmares, dreaming brain, lucid dreams
Although we naturally sense all the dangers of our environment through our body and subconscious, we no longer know how to use these perceptions in order to ensure our own safety. Animals are still able to do this and this enables them to be warned and to flee before the outbreak of natural disasters.
However, by learning to benefit from their dreams, humans can surpass animals in this field. The fruit of more than 20 years of research, this book explains a method that is accessible to everyone, that enables the links between the body, conscious and subconscious to be re-established, in order to receive more information on the dangers of our environment. Once communication has been re-established between the body and the subconscious, it turns out that human beings are far superior to animals and to all existing technologies in sensing all kinds of dangers, whether they be natural, human or technological.
By using the technique that is explained in this book, you will learn how to ‘retrieve’ information available to you in dreams, that is important for the safety of you and the people close to you. Through this you will also be able to, for example:
- avoid accidental death by escaping before the outbreak of a natural disaster: earthquake, volcanic eruption, landslide, flood, storm, tidal wave, avalanche, tornado, etc. ;
- foil the plans of attackers, terrorists, thieves, rapists or burglars;
- know, before going away, for example by boat or plane, if you are going to arrive safe and sound at your destination or if it would be better to cancel this trip because of an attack, shipwreck, accident or natural disaster… ;
- sense many other traps and dangers and avoid them.
- the most gifted among you will also be able to develop a greater sensitivity and intuition directly in a waking state, which will enable you to react even more effectively to the dangers of your environment.
- you will also learn not to become anxious for no reason when you have simple nightmares, because you will have learnt to detect what triggers them in you and you will thereby know how to distinguish them from true warning dreams of natural disasters, attacks, burglaries, accidents at nuclear power stations, etc.
This book explains why the
option for abundance and freedom must prevail, how the law can support this
movement and what would be, to the contrary, the disastrous consequences of the
other option. This book goes beyond a simple reflection on the book market and
considers the choice of society, even of civilization implied by the use, right
or wrong, of the new communication technologies.