Annamarie Tendler is a makeup artist and founder of the Daily Face feature on her Tumblr blog (annamarie .tumblr.com), which has more than 350,000 followers. A contributor to MTV Style, she has also contributed to HelloGiggles, DailyCandy, and Glamour. She lives in New York and occasionally Los Angeles.
Thousands of women, both celebrities and private clients alike, have turned to Trish McEvoy’s proprietary system for applying makeup, and looking—and feeling—transformed. Now, millions of women will have the opportunity to access her secret method in one complete, gorgeous book that goes beyond the basic step-by-step makeup lessons.
Trish understands the power of beauty security. A woman with a positive self-image, can-do attitude, and sense of grace and calm will get what she wants out of life, and then some. But it’s not so easy to cultivate these qualities. Trish has a simple, 4-part solution. And it surprisingly starts with leveraging just a few minutes a day in a unique way. Even the most time-starved woman can do this, with lasting results.
Compiling all of her best wisdom, Trish begins with a passionate and persuasive argument that makes clear the importance of self-care, then offers specific strategies to transform yourself from the outside in. Infused with Trish’s trademark charisma, this motivational, must-have resource is filled with highly practical takeaways and tutorials that will equip you with the tools to face life at your most beautiful and self-assured.
The Makeup of a Confident Woman includes over 200 full-color illustrations.
- Before and after pictures illustrating just how contouring makeup can change your face.
- Large, full-color photos showing step-by-step application for lips, cheeks, and eyes.
- Techniques on how to correct features and flaws using makeup.
- Secrets for weather-proofing your makeup.
- Application tutorials for creating the most popular looks, including natural, bridal, smoky, and day-to-night looks.